Post something you can't say out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tuesdaymorning said:
To the person in the library besides me,

get off your cell phone. You've been talking on it for about thirty minutes and from what I've picked up on your conversation...get a hobby.

Seriously. That's just irritating.

:lol: I hate when people talk realllyy loud on their cellphones. Especially if you are in the library.

*at the top of my lungs in a public place* I LOVE CSI!!!!

I guess I could probably say that but I think I'll pass.

to dad:
I dont believe you when you say that Im your favorite child, cause i know im not. You give stephen and lisa all the attention...hell the dog gets more attention than me. And you wonder why im acting out, swearing, skipping classes, and drinking...its cause you dont care...and if you actually cared you would have done something about it.

to mom:
The way you treated me in the past, was not punishment, it was pure abuse. I dont know where in the world you learned that it was punishment but it sure as hell screwed me up big time mom. im 17 years old and i dont need a smacked butt now...i dont need to be punished as severely as you "punished" me in the past. I love you but it needs to stop.

to my bf:
Your suicidal threats are stupid, boy and you know that! You know i love you more than life itself and i want to spend the rest of my life with you, but if you dont i dont think that i can stay with you. And you thinking that cutting is cool...it isnt...honest to god. if you paid a speck of attention to me, you would have figured out that i went through a phase that hurt me physically. It wasnt cool.

to friends:
Love you guys! Honestly i love you guys. Without you i wouldnt know what i would do! keep being the awesome friends that you are! peace.

thats my serious for the week...and my stupid thing for the week is:

I am now officially scared of stairs. :lol:

To my fellow-students:
I'm a nice girl, honestly.. so uhm.. why, when I'm the first one to sit down, does everyone else go and sit on the other side of the classroom all cuddled up?? :confused: Not that I really care though, I am a loner, but it would be nice not to show it that obvious :p

To my best friend:
Stop smoking joints.. and stop smoking.. and stop drinking alcohol.. you're fecking 3 months pregnant! Your child will be addicted! And stop screwing around with that other guy while you're married!! And last: just stop laughing about you're screwing around! I don't it's funny actually.

Similar thing.
To the "friend/s":
I come in in the mornings, sit in my seat next to you, and say "good morning", and then you f*** off to the rest of our "mates" and give me evils. Then when I try to come over and talk you lot you go back to your own seat, and on and on.
Stop being such a bitch. what did I do to you? As far as I remember, that would be, uh, NOTHING BITCH!!! :mad:
Other "mate" :
You tell me off about my temper and bad language. What the f***, are you immune, or do you have a selective memory, or what? You use the worst words under the sky, ones I never even write, let alone say, and scream at me for no good reason, and then when a fully deserving asshole drives me to yelling at them, you scold me! BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn I feel good.
One more thing:
to the boy: I still like you. Can we talk? You don't even know I like you - maybe a friendship would be enough. I'm not even sure, but boy, you're all that I ever think about! I didn't even mean that as a pun :confused:

Thanks, mom, for helping me feel better about the test last night. You know, there's no better cure for a migraine than hearing you bitch about my room being dirty.

Directed towards the upper management of where I work....

"So let me get this straight. If I call off work 2 times in a week, come in late 3 times in the same week, go home early 3 times in the same week and don't present a dr's excuse I can keep my job and not be suspended?"

<-----scratching head as to why I follow the rules......

To my dentist:
Would you please stop fixing my teeth.. I told you I don't have the money :p

To my dental surgeon:
Next time, please send the bill straight away to me instead of 10 months later when I have no money left.. :rolleyes:

To my dad:
There's a reason I go outside when you get home..

To my mum:
Thank you for finally understanding when I say that I need the river :)

To my brother:
I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to tell you my biggest "secret". I know that everyone else knows, but you're the most important person in my life, which makes it so hard, I need your approval, your acceptance!

To my dear friend:

please keep eating! you're already malnutritioned... please just realize that you dont need to loose anymore weight... you're perfect the way you are! you're making yourself sick...

to another friend:

as much as i love you dearly (friendship wise that is), please, stop flaunting the fact that your family is loaded... you dont need money to be cool.. can't you see that you dont have to show off? it pisses people off so much! stop being a 'rich bitch' and be the person that i became friends with again! dont feel insecure about yourself! you can be such a wonderful person so dont try and place yourself above everyone else because, in our eyes, you're really behaving like a little cow at the moment.

to another friend:

i will never forgive you for what you did, so please, don't expect me to ever trust you with anything again. you abused that trust the first time... i'm getting over it slowly but it'll take time for me to trust you again... even though i probably shouldnt.

to yet another friend:

don't think you're cooler than anyone else because really, you're not. you're great... but you're really not any greater than anyone else. please respect that and stop walking over people.

to a certain someone:

if only you werent going out with my friend... *sigh*

okay, i'm done!

to classmate:
I hate you! I have spend 12 hours over the last week to make "our" project for German language! You wrote exactly five letters, your name, don't use another one of your lame excues, we passed that long ago!

And stop herassing my iBook! (computer)

Ooh, I've got to do this more often! This feels great!

To my stuffed lion:
You're so cute.

No wait, I can say that out loud.
Okay, um....

To my best friend:
You have no idea how much I laughed when I asked you "Would you rather die for me or watch me die," and you answered with "Of course I'd watch you die!" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back