Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

IM THE MASTER OF ALL WINDOW TREATMENTS!!!

ive been keeping that in for about 3 weeks! thank God for this thread!!!

2. dittohead

dittohead CSI Level One

i fuckin hate the way americans have "taken" the english language
    duh, english is from england
    wtf is american-english!?

speak english or die :lol:

3. Palm

Palm Coroner

Opinions are a matter of YOUR SAY. Not FACT! (Applies to this jerk in my Pop Culture class)
    (insert rant on the pop culture class)

I mean, 3 girls in there believe their opinion is an actual fact. Well, guess what!? It isn't! In fact, there opinions are the equal of a tree dying. No one CARES! Yeah, I hate Disco, Neil Young, anf am in huge favor of Lynyrd Skynyrd. So, what does that make me, a Nazi!? For the love of God, saying something like "I don't like that." is totally fine. But when you go "OMG!!!!! YOU HAVE NO TASTE!!! RAWRGHFJKL!" is NOT an opinion anymore. It's you, being a skank because we're not your damn clone! Gawd!

*rage vents out* Jeez, I wanted to get that off my chest...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

To my cousin - I WILL NOT CHOOSE between CSI, Friends and The X Files as my fave show EVER! They are too different and all fabulous!

Actually, I say that to her a lot, but it's not sinking in. Do 10 year olds have a different language??

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

To my bosses, to the politicians, to the oil company executives, a character in the 1976 film "Network," Howard Beale, said it best:

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: (screaming at the top of his lungs) "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

6. KimAZ

KimAZ Prime Suspect

This is addressed to John McCain, Ted Kennedy, all the moronic politicians who refuse to secure the border and the illegals who are protesting for citizens rights:

If you don't like our country then GO F***ING HOME! stop f***ing complaining that you don't have citizens rights when you're not even f***ing citizens! Dammit people are we really that stupid I mean come on they are hear ILLEGALLY!! That means their criminals why can't you get that through your thick heads??!! They are jumping the line and thats not fair to legal immigrants for one and for two they could be drug dealers, terrorist or gang bangers!! Why don't you stupid politicians come down hear and get a good taste of what its done to some good towns here. Maybe that will help you change your minds. (and to take a line from Network and Dynamo1 ) "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!"

Thus endeth the political rant for today (sorry if the language offended anyone). Wow, wish I could say that to their faces.

7. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

To my exfriend:

WTF do you think your trying to do? I try to eat with my friends at lunch but no, you have to keep sitting at our table, even when no one is your friend there. You laugh at me all day long, and when I ask why you are doing this, you just laugh again and say you weren't laughing at me, it was a joke your friend told you. Yeah, right. But I know the true story. You whisper things into my friend's ears about me-- in front of my face , and then you say "oh, but you can't tell emily! emily can't know! Oh, emily, i'm talking about you!" You spread rumors around school about me (over pg-13, sry folks), and you think I've never found out who's mouth they came out of? You try to trip me when I walk near, you turn everyone's back on me. Yet after all this, I just want to know why. Why.

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Nope, don't worry, mine was to my irresponsible cousin ;)

9. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

Bush go suck on Dick!

10. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my mom:
    You have never known the whole story. I'm not a slut or a whore...you don't even get it. And when I tried to explain it to you you got even more mad. And the funny part is you don't understand why I moved out...like WTF? Then you take away the one thing in my life that I still have...my little sister! I used to be able to see her every day now it's once every month but first I have to argue over the phone to see her! I'm not a bad example, I don't need professional help over my obsession! Like I don't want to be like everyone else...I want to be me! I've already had to much professional help in the past 4 years. And you were completeley blind when I was 14...you didn't see the pain I felt?! So me coming home from school crying and me wearing long sweaters when it was 30 degrees C didn't mean anything? Me eating non stop meant I was really hungry? I had to seriously tell the school consellor everything and get her to call you and tell her because I couldn't talk to you. And when you're 14 you're supposed to be able to talk to your parents...but I never could because you were always blaming things on me! Ever since I was around 12 I wished for a mother I could talk to and that would understand me...but that wish never came true...

11. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

I wish everyone would shop worrying over me, and monitoring me like their waiting for something bad to happen! what happened was over 4 months ago!! I am NOT suicidal!! What would make me so much happier is knowing that you guys TRUST me!! and its ok for me to drink now, because i am taking care with how much i do drink!! JUST TRUST ME!! i am way, way happier wih myself now. I love being alive, and being me!!

12. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

To my 'rents:

TELL ME PLEASE! WHO THE F DO YOU WANT ME TO BE?

13. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

To somebody:

I wanna be with you.

To politicians:

Burn!

*Btw, this is a cool idea for a thread.*

14. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

These aren't about anyone on this board. To someone I know -

Good God, can you please stop pretending that you like my stories when all you want is for me to like YOUR story so that I can review your story and upped your review count? I mean, you can't even write! There, I've said it. You think you stories are original and THE BOMB, when they're actually not, and you want to go cold on me when I forget to review a freaking chapter? Then you go around pretending that you like everyone else's stories, when all you want is for people to like yours. Stop begging for attention. No one likes to be forced to read somethng they don't want. I know about 3 other people who are phenomenal writers, and they NEVER beg for reviews. They write for themselves and no one else. You should learn to do that.

To some people I know -

Would you all just stop with all these resume and job interviewing CRAP? I am sick of it. I know I'm graduating this year, and I need to get a job next year, but hello? I haven't even finished this semester yet. So EXCUSE ME if I want to concentrate on my assignments and my tutorial work, since they're due next week. I don't have time to be sitting around, waiting for you to criticise my resume. I can ask other people to do that. And for the record, NO, I don't want to work in a bank or in an audit firm. You wanna know what my dream job is? I want to be an author. I want to sit at home and write. You think it's impossible? Then just shut up and let me dream. Nothing is impossible.

Phew. I actually feel really, really good now.

15. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Hahaha! ;)

Someone: WHY DO YOU BOTHER ME ALL THE TIME?! Why do you have to sit there across my classroom with that face and that angeline-pout and give me a smirk all the TIME! You are truly a lazy-sad loser. No one LIKES YOU COS YOURE A BITCH. Sure, you might have got some people sucked in with you right now but damnit, I know what you're like. Thanks for the fucking pencil graphite in my arm, cheers! :mad:

Hmm, that did actually work, venting off my anger. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.