Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Erm, try to watch your language, folks. Even this is kind-of ranting thread, but f*** here and b**** there makes me frustrated and it's annoying and plain stupid.

2. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Oh really, shouldnt be a hyprocrite, Ducky. We know you do it too! ;)

I kid, ok? :p

3. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

Mom: I know I'm a absentminded person, but stop asking me everyday if I ate!!! I do eat... and a lot!!!

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

You picked the wrong day, lady :p
    Have you seen me posting a lot with those words? occasionally, yeah. But you got my point and don't start smartassing there :p

5. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

For a girl I know: DIE, B****, DIE
    A boy I know: I stare at you all the time so F-ing talk to me!It's soo obvious I like you!
    Everyone I know: Get off the hair! It's mine and if I want it long it stays LONG!!!!!!!!!!! So up yours :D
    My 'Friends'up here: I may get on your nerves but when you get on mine I don't whine about it - *********, you are a hypocrite so shut the f up!
    A bully where I used to live:no-one likes you, get over it
    My mum: No, I will NOT tidy my ROOM! :devil:

6. Palm

Palm Coroner

To Mom:

If I choose to skip a class because a bunch of whiny idiotic Grade 11's won't stfu about "How Drunk They Got on the Weekend" or "How [insert name] just broke up with [insert name] and it was the biggest frickin' scandal since Bill Clinton's affair" then I will! I'm done everything. There is NOTHING for me to do. NOTHING. So, If I choose to go to Auntie Bonnie's to watch 'Live with Regis and Kelly' or to the yearbook room to see my friends, then LET me BE. Crimony! Schools change! it's 2006! Not 1989!

Katrina (@ school)
    Yes, people do stand up for other people. When your moving a piece of paper along the railing and you can't move your F'ing hand, then go to a doctor and get a damn physical. People stand up for themselves. That's why we have mouths. And your not the queen of the school. Get off your high-horse, get a clue, and don't quit your day-job at McDicks, because your gonna be there for a while!

7. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

god, venting is god for the soul

to... my best friend
    why don't you ever take chances in life? its so stupid! you're almost 16 and never been on a rollarcoster! what do you think will happen if you do go on one? you'll be scared for a second but that doesn't matter because it's so much fun! you're missing out on so much because your stupid mother says *don't eat cookie dough, you could catch samonella* WHO THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHO HAS SALMONELLA? and what the hell do you care if they do? you're not eating the raw eggs, its batter! and its freaking delicious. if you don't watch house because you're scared, what's going to hapen if you do watch it? its. a. tv. show. NOTING is real on it! house sure as hell isn't real, and the disease isn't going to cathch to you. thru a TV? please woman. and how can you go through life never taking chances?

wake up and smell the roses.

to a guy-
    i did like you, and we went out. but we broke up bcause of you. stop trying to *win me back*

wow i love this topic!

8. lane

lane Police Officer

I love this topic too!

TO: mimy
    I just want to tell you that I love you as a best friend, but sometimes you are just so plain self-absorbed that you don't think for one second of the priorities one should have in life.
    I have fun times, you had them too. But sometimes it's not all about you.

To: Tin-J
    I'm sorry to cause you psychological trauma for half a year and semi-paralysing fear, is any for the past year.
    Hope we can be friends!

To: Von E
    YOU'RE A SELF-ABSORBED *****. I just thought you'd like to know that. Please aknowledge my existence. I did for yours.

9. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

Wow this thread was a great idea…
    Rant #1

I wish I had the courage to tell you that I love you. I love the way your eyes sparkle. I love the way you really listen to me. I love the way my life seems that much brighter when your around. But I’m scared. I’m scared that you won’t feel the same way. That you won’t want to see me again. But I’m also scared that if I don’t tell you soon I’m going to lose you. I know that in a few weeks you’re going back to your own school full time. And that thought makes me feel sick. I hate it when I’m not close to you. But the strange thing is, I think you might already now how I feel. And call me crazy, but I think you might like me too. I just wish I wasn’t so afraid.

Rant #2

Even though it has been years since we last spoke I find myself thinking of you. And I wonder if you ever think of me. I was sad when you left. No, that’s wrong, I was devastated. I cried myself to sleep for weeks. It’s not like I don’t understand why you wanted to go, but it made me so angry to have to hear it from someone else. I thought we were friends. Or maybe we weren’t. Maybe you just liked having someone that devoted to you. I felt empty without you. Like a part of me was missing I would never get it back. But don’t worry. If you ever do think of me, and if you ever did care, I want you to know that I’m doing better now. My life is coming back together. I do miss you, but I’m not lost anymore. And in case you were wondering, the reason I never called was because I didn’t want to be a reminder of the life that you seemed to hate so much. I hope you find happiness, wherever you end up.

10. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

To the girl who lives in my house:
    It would be nice if you helped a little around the house, I don't like working all day, and then get home and have to pick-up after your lazy butt!!! :mad: I have a daughter to take care of also. And clean up your pig sty of a room, Pigs are probaly cleaner then that place you call a bedroom!!!! It would help if you did your own dishes, and maybe take the trash out instead of shoving it in the bag til it breaks!!!! :mad:. I don't ask you to pay rent, you moved in to help me with my daughter in the morning, and half the time you can't even do that, how hard is it to get her up and ready for school, instead I wake you up and you go back to sleep as soon as I leave the house!!!!. I feel I'm being taken advantage of. Your 18, So it's time to GROW UP!!!!

Sounds like I should really talk to her, but everytime I do, she calls her mommy and says I'm being a %&^#$!!!!. Her mom is a friend of mine and does nothing to help with the situation, just says she has always been that way.

I feel a little better now, not for long tho, she will be back tommorrow and it will start all over again, (think I need some prozac or something} :lol:

11. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

To my best friend:

I love you to death girl and you know it! But let me just tell you that you need to move on with your life and not keep going back with your loser ass boyfriend!! His what going to be 30 and lives in a shitty ass apartment with no car! I understand if it was a different situation but you know is not! And besides he treats like shit! (and me too!) And right now we are having so much fun and your making that money, you with your family ,your realy pretty what else do you need? He is never going to change. He is very jealous. Too much if you ask me that i told you before that he needs therapy or something! Girl and so many handsome guys that want to talk to you and you never give them a call back when you get their number. Why? I dont know but like i've told you before MOVE ON! Theres more to life then for you to be with that LOSER. LIFE IS TOO SHORT SO LIVE IT UP!!

P.S: wow it felt so good to say all that!!

12. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

I'm not your counselor, I'm your daughter.

13. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

Dear Mama, and Sisters:

I think its time you shut up about my look. "When are you going to get over this all black clothes stage" "Why does every t-shirt you have, have that suicidal freak on it" "Let's get you some nice t-shirts, maybe some colored ones" "Take off some of that eyeliner, you look like a raccoon" "Put your hair in a ponytail, why do you leave your hair in your face"

GAHHH!!! SHUT UP! I don't need to be a clone of my sister. Just because she was "Miss Popular Prep" in high school does not mean i have to. I will wear whatever i damn well feel like. Don't try to change me. Accept me for who i am!

Arg.

14. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

okay before I post this I just want it known that this is NOT here or anyone from here but here goes

I'm so tired of You people and your Pessimistic ways
    I often sit and wonder why I joined your little "group"
    I tell you something I know is fact and You pretty much call me a Liar Why do I even bother *shrugs then sighs*

15. draig_goch

draig_goch Lab Technician

this is aimed at one person in my school who can take a run and jump:

HOW DARE YOU YOU LITTLE COW GIVE MY MOBILE NUMBER TO WHOEVER YOU DAMWELL PLEASE YOU SKINNY LITTLE EGOTISTIC (BEEEEEEEEEEP)
    AND DONT START GETTING TO ME ABOUT PULLING MY FINGER OUT, HOW DARE YOU BE SO RUDE AND INSULT ME WHEN I BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO MAKE THINGS WORK I PLAN AROUND WHAT IVE GOT FOR YOU SOMETIMES EVEN CANCELLING WHAT IVE GOT PLANNED OH BUT NOT YOU YOU CANT MAKE IT THIS DAY 'CAUSE YOURE GOING HERE OR MEETING PEOPLE THERE! :mad:

Im sorry for writin in caps but i was screaming as i was typing this :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.