Post something you can't say out loud.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lia, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

To all my good friends - although I know you all mean well and want what's best for me:

Yes, I know I'm usually the one giving the advise of letting someone go even though it might hurt so much in the beginning.. now it's your turn to give me the same advise, but honestly.. I won't listen. I know you all mean well and love me and such.. but I won't let her disappear out of my life, she means too much to me.. I set her free, I'm dealing with a bit of hurt but I can't just say that I don't ever want to see her again; because honestly, that would eventually break me up.. I have the best of times with her on all grounds, which had never happened to me before. I might be acting stupid and unwise, not myself, but I'll survive, please stop worrying about me.

2. keich

keich CSI Level One

To someone in my family:

Don't you test me. I'm a patient person but I can only take so much. Don't think for a second that I don't know what you've been doing behind our backs. If it wasn't for someone, I would've exposed you for what you are a long time ago. The things I know about you can very well destroy your life, and I am _this_ close to disowning you. If you do something to hurt anybody in my family, you're going to wish you're not related to me.

There. I kinda feel better. I've been harboring these feelings for almost a year, it's amazing I'm still sane.

3. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

Sorry DaWacko, I've deleted it all...

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

First, Golden_Smile, I really really really hope you can go to tell that someone, you can trust (like police) and can do something to it. Because that is police business. It's awful and I hope you get all the help you need to get through that.

Then folks, us mods want to say something here about this thread. I know it's a really good thing that you can let out your frustrations somewhere, but in some cases this isn't the best place to do it. E.g. LJs or other blogs are much better place since we have our rules and limitations and when people push stuff/line far, it can be uncomfortable for some people. And I'm sure there is, in your real life, someone who will listen. I know from personal experience. Even it's hard to speak to another human, you feel so much better. Believe me.

But I hope, when you post, consider these:

-No crossing PG-13 line
    -No threats towards people (they are real people after all), no matter what assholes they are
    -No stories of druguse/other illegal activities
    -No sexlife stories
    -Try to keep stuff anonymous

5. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

All understood.
    For a boy I know: You don't even know that I write. You don't even know I like you. I'm sorry for what I write anyway.I'm sorry.
    Just so you don't know :D - you're always in my thoughts.ALWAYS - I'm actually beginning to worry about myself, it's cheesy but I've never felt about a boy like this before - "I've never met a boy like you before" (twisted words to an age old song!)

6. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

To my parents: Just please accept it.. accept me.

7. pandi

pandi Witness

dear dr. _________,
    just to let you know....you're not conservative in your views. they are quite liberal. i thought you might want to know that. all your students know.
    sincerely,
    me

8. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

I just want to scream.

9. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

To: Somebody who goes by the initials T.C.T.

Shut up.
    And please do something about your body odour.

10. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

To some people in class:

I go home solo and that's the way I like it. That's when I reflect on the day's events. I don't think I can go along with a bunch of you because I can assure you, I'll be the odd one out. Thanks for being nice to me though and I sincerely appreciate it but sometimes, space is all I ask for. And to that one person: You're nice but I just can't go home with you! Apologies!

11. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

Sometimes it is a good thing to let it out, but why do you want to scream?
    You don't have to answer that :D

12. trent_bowie

trent_bowie Rookie

'Cause I'm supposed to be the quiet one.

13. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

^^ I know how you feel trent_bowie! If you ever want to talk then you know where to get hold of me :) Feel free to PM me...

14. prokaryote

prokaryote Witness

Mom, you have issues, stop taking them out on us.

15. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

To the person in the library besides me,

get off your cell phone. You've been talking on it for about thirty minutes and from what I've picked up on your conversation...get a hobby.

Seriously. That's just irritating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.