One Tree Hill

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by gregsandersluver, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Lucas is! I think he is!

I guess I know what you mean. But in the earrly seasons, she treated him like poo. I know he did horrible things but she was HARSH!

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Poo? :guffaw: Let us have the battle of who can treat the other the worst! Oh well at least they KNOW who they love and who they WANT to be with. :p

Oh shit, how could I forget Lucas??? You are right, he wins hands down!

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Oh no! We have a team Haley vs. a team Nathan! Bring it Megan! haha. Together they make the perfect pair!

4. eveninstarz14

Oh snap but I am on both teams! Don't forget Nathan treated Haley like shit in the first half of the fourth season. :p But Haley takes the cake by leaving for the tour... :rolleyes: But I will blame everything on Lucas because that is so much fun to do! :D

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I agree. Almighty Lucas needs to be taken down! You're right...Nathan was a jerk to her on many occasions. Sleeping with her sister, and Brooke (although that was before they were dating). All the secrets and lies. But, at least they overcame that. Now they are great together! :)

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Wow, a lot of posts recently ;). I'm adding my twopence to your little debate ;) Nathan was horrible to Haley at certain points, but I think that was all just part of who he was growing up, and trying to get away from that. Similarly with Haley, how she was when she thought he'd been with evil Nanny, she remembers who he used to be and was a bit unreasonable because of that imo anyway.

I love the Jamie avatar, it's just the sweetest thing ever!!!:)

7. eveninstarz14

^exactly! I think they were both growing up and learning how to be a good husband and wife. It shouldn't be easy to be 17 and be married. Marriage shouldn't mean to be all roses and butterflies if that makes any sense.

I would think Haley would get over her insecurities 6 years of being married :rolleyes:

Aw thanks bubbles I love my Jamie icon too! :D

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I guess when you put it like that, 6 years of being married she probably should be over her insecurities. but in reality, at school she wasn't the 'popular' one until she got with Nathan, he was an ass, and I guess no matter what that'll always be at the back of her mind, rightly or wrongly. :(

What's going on with Peyton and the guy then? I'm sick of her parental storylines....

9. eveninstarz14

You do bring an excellent point up bubbles. I guess with the writers of the show stressing how Haley has changed Nathan (which really isn't possible...) that one might think she should just get over it. But that is something hard to overcome.

So shock and horror! That dude IS Peyton's biological father and how perfect, now Peyton's stupid family once again overshadows Brooke's tragic family past. Is it so wrong that I find the extended family members of everyone BUT Lucas and Peyton to be so interesting to watch? :rolleyes:

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

No it doesn't I agree. Peyton and her family are really starting to annoy me, because they have a really good storyline going with Brooke and Victoria and their past etc etc, and it looks like its going to be overshadowed again.

11. eveninstarz14

Honestly at this point I don't think anyone cares about Peyton's real father. Brooke and Lucas didn't seem to care that much (although I can see why Brooke wouldn't be cared, she is rather preoccupied at the moment)! But Lucas?! I mean as her freaking fiance he should of been more interested in meeting this dude! Of course he was too busy trying to get into Lindsey's pants :rolleyes:

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, seriously Lucas needs to get a grip. He should care, he'd be the only one though......

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Okay so I liked last nights episode. It wasn't my favorite for the season, but at least it was positive!

Does anyone else like the Brooke/Sam interaction? Cause I love it! I think Brooke sees some of herself in Sam. You know, lacking parents and everything.

I liked seeing Owen again. He is pretty easy on the eyes. But, I can't believe he left Brooke high and dry the way he did last season. Lame. But, I hope she gives him another chance.

All I know, is that next week's episode looks like things are getting physical between EVERYBODY. The kid that pulled Jamie's cape needs to go down!!!

14. eveninstarz14

No one takes down Jamie NO ONE! I think Haley agrees because seeing her go after that mom looked feisty! There is the old Haley that I knew and loved :lol:

I am really liking the Sam stuff. I like her stuff with both Brooke and Haley. It should be interesting how Brooke handles a teenager compared to a baby like last season. And boy oh boy how great it was to see Owen again last night. Did anyone else find it funny or slightly amusing how much bigger Owen was than Nathan?

Last night was great, especially in the last couple of minutes ;)

More of Mouth though...ugh...:(

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah I'm excited about it too! I enjoy Mouth mainly because Millie is his dream girl! :) So sweet!

Is it bad that I don't feel bad about Lucas' failed book tour? Because I'm kinda glad...

Is the woman Haley pushes the mother of the kid that hurts Jamie? Cause if so, then she deserves had she gets! I thought it was also awesome that Brooke and Sam are going to be fighting. Picturing it going all perfect is unrealistic.

Owen is HUGE! I mean, Nathan is tall and muscular but Owen is built like a mack truck! No wonder he plays slam ball!