One Tree Hill

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by gregsandersluver, Mar 21, 2007.

1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

The mother is supposed to be that kid's mother. At least I am pretty sure it was. If anyone can take down her, Haley is our gal. Seriously after all that has been happening with Haley and Jamie, I don't think one mother is going to be a problem.

I enjoy Mouth now because of Millie too so I am going to let it be. Besides Millie was golden with Brooke last night

Eh someone needed to poke a hole in his happiness. I am glad that his book was a failure. It cracked me up when the guy thought it was science fiction and Lucas responds that its a romance novel? Seriously what guy would want to admit their book is a romance novel? :lol:

It seems that Brooke and Sam are fighting in front of Owen. What's up with that? :confused:

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm still the only one who doesn't think Owen is nice ;)

I haven't seen the ep yet, but poor Jamie, no-one can touch him... So go Haley, I like seeing Haley fighting for what's right:)

And I quite like the Brooke/Sam interaction, it'll be interesting.

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah me too. I mean how many jacked up teens who need reforming can fit into one season? Haley had Q, now I think Brooke can change Sam. They are alot alike you know?

4. eveninstarz14

I think its kind of ironic that the most jacked up former teens are the ones now that are helping Sam and Q. Lets just hope that Sam has much better luck than Q. ;) Oh I think and I think Haley and Brooke are going to work together on Sam, just what my two cents on that.

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

She can't do much worse than Q ended up :(

I think Haley and Brooke will make a great team to help Sam :)

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

As much as I like Haley, I think it should be Brooke who reforms Sam. She's been going through all this garbage in her life and I think it would be best for her to take her mind off of that and focus on Sam. I mean, Haley's already considered a Saint. Let Brooke share in the glory.

7. eveninstarz14

I totally agree with you, I am just saying that Haley is going to be part of the transformation of Sam since she is her teacher, maybe she doesn't change her but is going to be part of her life if you know what I mean. It would be in Haley's best interest to at least ask after her if anything.

I do think Brooke finally deserves a chance to do some good and I hope Sam will give her a chance. ;)

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I totally understand what you mean. Brooke needs some sort of confidence. Even if it's just housing a kid.

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh I know. Hopefully helping Sam will help Brooke. I've seen the ep now, and it's so sweet, Brooke is a great person.

I'm a bit worried about Nathan and this slamball thing, anyone know what happens?

10. eveninstarz14

Not yet, but I hope the writers are taking a long hard look at what this story. Tomorrow's episode will be the first one of Nathan actually participating in the game. Seriously, though, what the HELL were the writers thinking?!

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

It's another way to throw a wrench into Nathan's healing process. It makes NO sense to me. But hopefully the writers don't screw everything up!;)

12. eveninstarz14

As long as it doesn't have anything to do with the relationships between Nathan and his family, I guess I can deal with and suspend reality ;)

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah I agree. Because they have been through so much. They are finally happy and I hope it stays that way. It's sad that Q doesn't get to see Nate's comeback. :(

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I hope he doesn't injury himself again, and I hope this gets him a proper comeback, otherwise, it sucks.

and I agree theyve been through so much recently

15. eveninstarz14

OK, I thought it was a great episode last night but they hardly showed Nathan so I am still confused as ever about what the heck is going on with it. It was good to see that Jamie knows that his mother sings (and raps just as bad as Nathan :lol:)

The Brooke/Sam story line just got way more interesting for me and welcome back bad Italian!

Leyton did not bother me as much as I thought it would!

Side note: Haley's poncho made a come back! :D