One Tree Hill

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by gregsandersluver, Mar 21, 2007.

1. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I liked last nights episode. The situation with Mouth and Gigi cracks me up. When is Marvin going to realise that it's not going to work this way? I'm afraid that Millicent is going to be the one that has to put Gigi in her place. :lol:

Sam's behaviour is getting a bit implausible. I know she's a troubled teenager but come on, she's smart enough to know there are consequences to her actions. I probably don't get it since I had a 'normal' life as a teenager. :rolleyes:

I didn't like Julian the first second he appeared on screen. 'He's smug and too nice', I thought. I guess the actor did a fine job there. :) I'm wondering what's the history between him and Peyton. Maybe an ex-lover when she lived in L.A.?

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm always a few days behind :(

What happened to Nathan?

I'm really sick of Leyton, or Pucas as it's better put at the moment. It's really putting me off atm

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Dead for 13 days now?! What is going on in here!

I enjoyed this weeks episode. I really like snaky Julian. It looks as if he could be giving Lucas a run for his money. Finaly, someone who doesn't worship the sacred ground Lucas walks on. I didn't exactly like the music aspect of it. I think its kind of a cop out for the writers in a way because 20 minutes was taken up by music, which meant less acting time. And everything that was acted, seemed hurried and rushed. Or at least, that's how I felt about it.

Everytime they show Q, I get mad because they did not have to kill him off. Senseless murder.

I'm glad the kid that plays Jamie got to take a break for a week. That poor kid was in every episode.

Next week looks intersting. Written by CMM huh? I wonder if he's any good. I guess we'll find out!

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

An ep written by CMM? seriously? very interesting. It'll be good to see how that is.

I've not seen the most recent ep, but no Jamie :( I love the kid. I've just watched the ep where he makes his little business, loved it!!

and 20 minutes of music?

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah, roughly 20 minutes. I mean Angels and Airwaves, Kate Voegele, and Bethany Joy feat. E-Nation performed one song each for the USO concert. So kind of. Yeah no Jamie this episode, but I figured the actor needed a break. Yeah both CMM and Bethany Joy are going to be writing episodes this season.

If you can, look for the Entertainment Weekly magazine that has the two people from Twilight on it. Inside there is 4 page spread talking about OTH and how it's under appreciated. Did you know their ratings has gone up 20% from season 4? I had no idea. They also talked about their avid fan base, which is awesome. You should get it or find the transcripts online. The picture has CMM sitting in a directors chair, HB standing with her legs open in a bikini (WTF?), BJG with a microphone, and SB and JL hand in hand dancing on a stage. Overall, interesting choice of stance, but well worth the $4.00 I spent on it.

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I do love most of the music on OTH, but taking up half the ep kinda takes it a bit too far if you ask me. I've not seen the ep yet, but we'll see.

I'm surprised at the fact ratings have gone up since season 4. i wonder why? maybe a different demographic are starting to watch?

Unfortunatey, being stuck in the UK, won't be able ot see the EW magazine:(

7. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I'm really curious to know what you guys think of the latest episode. A colleague of mine said she loved it and that it was different than usual. Because of her I had high expectations for this eppie.

I just saw the episode and yes, I agree it was different. Really, I was not prepared for such a crappy episode! I thought it was awful! :( The storyline was ridiculous, boring and somewhat cheesy (I know that dreams are sometimes incoherent and lame but still :rolleyes:). It might have been better if the actors who play Lucas, Nathan an Peyton had done a better job. Maybe they overdid it on purpose but it really made me feel uncomfortable.

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I thought the actors that played Nathan, Haley, and Brooke did alright. But as always CMM and HB over-did it a tad too much. It was different, but the idea wasn't original. Every show does the dream sequence flashback episode. It's nothing new.

Overall, it was so-so. Not as good as the others.

9. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

It definately wasn't as good as the others. Reading my previous post I may have overexpressed my dissapointment. I'm glad to say I've stopped fuming after a good night sleep. ;)

I agree with you, kimbo08, that Haley and Brooke were very convincing. Dan was too. He is my least favorite character on the show but I have to admit that Paul Johansson is doing a very good job. Too bad my opinion of him is sometimes a bit clouded because I dislike Dan Scott and also wasn't a big fan of John Sears, the character he played in Beverly Hills 90210.

I'm glad the next episode is picking up were we left the story. Let's just hope there's no singing it. :p

10. iheartcsiny

iheartcsiny Victim

I kinda liked the episode, not as much as the usual ones. I had to record it and just watched it last night. I hate the Dan Scott character also but Paul Johansson does a really good job of playing a jerk, obviously if we all hate him.

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

ok, i'm totally behind at the moment. I'm a good few eps behind now. which ep was last aired? and the last one I saw was the one before the one with all the music, which was that? i've got all confused :S

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

did anybody watch last night?? that was an amazing episode!!
    i don't know if it's necessary but i'll use a spoiler box JUST IN CASE :thumbsup:

I'M SO HAPPY PEYTON IS PREGNANT!! hahhaah, finally a happy ending for her and lucas, im glad they ended up together. i'm also glad they caught Q's killer, and i think Sam respects Brooke more after that whole ordeal, and realizes everything she does. i'm happy for Nate, he's gonna be great on that team, and i'm proud of him for standing up for himself :p

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

You don't have to use a spoiler box once the episode has aired across all of North America, so since it's the next day, it's not necessary. :)

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

heh , srry :p just in case people haven't caught up yet then :lol:

15. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Yeah OTH is great...My Fave is Nathan!! He's cute....I already watched Season 1,2,3 and 4!! I'm a Naley and Leyton *heart beats fast* and Jamie is the cutest Kid ever :D:D:D