One Tree Hill

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by gregsandersluver, Mar 21, 2007.

1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

The poncho? the same poncho? or a different one?

Haha at the poncho....

I'll have to watch the ep sooner this week, although not much Nathan :(

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

You know as much as I like Nathan, it was good to have a break from him. I mean, I can only tolerate so much Naley! I'm glad their happy, but now I'm choking on it. I say put more Brooke/Victoria in it. More of Karen. More of Larry! I know they already fit ALOT of people on every episode, but I'd love to see them.

Leyton actually caught my attention. I didn't fast forward through them last night! THAT'S a big deal!

Mouth and Millie were cute! Gigi needs to get lost! That powerpuff girl on crack needs to go back to the crazy farm that she came from.

Haley and Jamie scenes were cute too. It's only realistic that not everyone likes Jamie (I know, it's hard to believe!). And Dan is truly coming back in his psycho form. I thought Haley handled it fine without Dan swooping in and indirectly threatening the kids mom. Totally unnecessary.

And when Nathan went to the school and made Jamie popular! Totaly sweet.

But the last shot at the end. You know, the cheesy freeze frame action? I really, really wish they had left that out!

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

^I agree, but what is OTH without cheese :p

Leyton was so enjoyable which is so much but I feel like it is going to be ruined by what was shown in the promos. Yay for more drama :rolleyes:

As a shameless Naley shipper I could always do with more scenes but it would be nice to see more of the bad relationship with Brooke and Victoria. How awesome was it to at least get a reference to Larry though?

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Larry is so awesome, it'd be good to see him back.

Bless Nathan making Jamie popular, but wouldn't they know who his dad was anyway?

More Leyton angst coming up? ergh..... no more to say on that.

I like all the storyline's Brooke is in at the moment.

5. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yes! I'm so glad they've evolved her from horny cheerleader to responsible mother figure. I think out of all the characters she's made the most change.

Yeah Naley scenes are cute but it's good that they get a break. I can only take so much Naley sap in one episode.

I'm not sure if the kids would know (or care) who Jamie's dad is. I mean, he was really big and famous when those kids were in Pampers, so I don't know if they'd know him. And for some reason we only see Haley pick him up from school. And Dan. And Deb. But never Nathan, his own father? Weird...

Leyton drama? Where? Oh yeah, in almost every episode. Gag me, please. I'm so over that crap.

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm totally over the Leyton drama. Seasons 1-4 I was a real Leyton shipper, but season 5 ruined it.

I guess you're rigt about Jamie, and it's weird we don't see his dad picking him up.

7. eveninstarz14

Well if the writers would write Leyton like they wrote in the last episode I wouldn't hate it as much. But I seriously doubt that!

OK, I have a random question about the last episode. It really has no importance but it has bothered me. After the Haley and mother fight and we go back to Naley's house in the scene with Nathan and Haley...why aren't they at work? Why isn't Haley teaching and Nathan coaching/working on his comeback? Like I said it really wasn't a big deal, I was just curious :lol:

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

The best thing I can think about is that school is over for Haley so she came home. The incident happened early morning as she was dropping Jamie off. Then, she goes to work, most likely still pissed off about what happened. After that, she calls Nathan upset about what happened and then met at home. Then she picked up Jamie form school. I don't know just a thought.

And I agree about the Leyton business. Write them like they did last week and I wouldn't fast forward through them.

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I still haven't watched the ep :( i'm going to be 2 behind soon lol. My guess is they didn't think people would wonder why they weren't at work ;) I'm glad Leyton wasn't as bad this week!

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah I think you might like them.

A little off topic but, are we the only three people who post in here? Go back like three pages and it's only Bubbles, Starz, and me. FUNNY!

11. eveninstarz14

There use to be a few others who posted here but one of them I can get one of them to post more :lol: As long as we enjoy the wonderfulness of the show right? ;)

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Well, yeah I was just saying. I think it's funny.:)

13. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha it is quite funny, just the 3 of us, enjoying the wonderful, yet cheesiness of the show.

Was there an ep last nite?

14. eveninstarz14

Yup, I swear this show gets better and better each episode. I think someone will be pleased to see the development of Brooke and Sam ;)

And how did Nathan escape with only those bruises? :shifty: Oh well I am not complaining *cough*

And joy...back to not enjoying Pucas drama :shifty: But it was good to see Derek again, the military one, not the psycho one.

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I like seeing Derek too, I just hope they would bring him back forever. I'm sick of them only utilizing Derek and Larry to further push along the Peyton Drama. UGH...

And WAIT *BIG SPOILER DOWN BELOW* haha

Lucas gets what he deserves. He should have read the damn thing before signing it. What a dumbass...