One Tree Hill

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by gregsandersluver, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah I feel the same way bubbles and eveninstarz14. Lucas drama is so Season 3. This whole "I don't know which girl is right for me." bull needs to take a hike. I hope Peyton and Lucas take a long, long, long Honeymoon.

And the Sophia Bush/James Lafferty situation is solely a rumor...I hope. They are both beautiful people I just can't see them together. I did see a risque picture of them holding hands in South Carolina, or where ever it is that they shoot the show.

Next episode looks interesting. Dan looks creepy as usual all up in Deb's business. The whole Peyton's dad situation needs to take a hike as well. I'm so sick of her mom/pop drama. Her adoptive dad was awesome and a great actor. Bring him back!

And Peyton is so self involved that once Brooke said she "feel down the stairs", Peyton just moved right back on to her personal crap. How bad of a friend can you be? It would take an idiot not to see how much Brooke was hurting. And as you said, Nathan and Haley were able to tell before her best friend?

No more Lindsey, please. Her face on the screen makes me sick. She just drives me crazy! UGH!

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Bring back Larry Sawyer? Say it's true please! I would love to see him back along with the James parents. They were the only good parents I thought on the show. I think Peyton's adoptive dad would be able to ground Peyton to a reasonable level and make her get past all the selfish crap she is going through!

Aww, you didn't like Lindsey? I felt bad for her because she had to deal with the ever so whiny and indecisive Lucas. I want her off the show just because she deserves to be far, FAR away from Tree Hill and its issues.

As much as I prefer Dan away from the Carrie situation, I think we should take a break from Dan and let us see NHJ away from him. And Deb and Dan? *vomit* I also hope we get to see some Naley action (not the guttery kind) after what had happened in the last episode. It is only fair to ask that right?

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I love Larry Sawyer and Karen Roe. Best parents ever. I didn;t like Lindsey cause I was a Leyton fan. Now they bother me and I still don't like her.

Naley scenes please! And sprinkle in some Jamie moments please!

4. eveninstarz14

Oh Karen, I have this weird love/hate relationship with her. For some reason I loved all of her scenes outside of Lucas... Gee, I wonder why?

Yes! Naley scenes are the best! And Jamie should be there too!

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I liked Karen, she wasn't a favourite character, but she didn't annoy me in any way, which is good ;)

I liked Lindsey. I didn't like the whole Lindsey/Lucas/Peyton thing, but as a character/person, I did like her.

Naley and Jamie all the way, I agree.

And Haley's parents were aweseome. And I liked Peyton's adoptive dad tool

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Oh...My...Gosh! eveninstarz14! That avatar is absolutlely ADORABLE! :)

7. eveninstarz14

Aw thanks! I love it too ;) Jamie seriously is my hero. Btw you can call me Megan just to make things easier.

Anywho who thinks Slamball sounds like the stupidest idea for Nate considering his bad back? :rolleyes:

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Umm, I do Megan! haha, Dumbest idea ever. What is he thinking?!?!

Oh and I'm Kim! Just in case ya didn't know.

9. eveninstarz14

Does anyone on this show EVER think?! This is the show with Lucas and his own personal harem that he has no idea how to handle :p. Or peyton and her 3 billion parental figures....I guess I answered my own question...

Hi Kim! I am seriously drooling over your Supernatural icons right now :lol:

10. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

They are nice to look at huh?!

And No. No one on OTH thinks. I can tell you how it's gonna happen now. He plays (most likely behind Haley's back, or at Haley's resistance). He plays well at first and then he pisses off someone and hurts himself. Blah, blah, blah. Come on Nathan!

11. eveninstarz14

I think actually from what I have heard, Haley supports Nathan in it but worries at the same time. At least they are communicating with each other about their worries instead of Nathan drinking it away and Haley avoiding the problem. They are being like a normal married couple! :eek: What the heck is slamball anyways?? :confused:

*pokes Jensen's chest* Pretty.... :drool:

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

HAHA!:lol: He is sexy huh?! ;) I can't stop staring!:drool:

That's good that Naley is at peace. That couple usually never gets a break. If it's not Nathan and the Nanny it's Haley being controlling. Something always gets in the way! They deserve happiness, too. Not only Lucas should get what he wants!!!:rolleyes:

13. eveninstarz14

Haley being controlling? Hmm... Don't see that one really. I really like that Naley is so secure in their relationship now, I mean how many ways can you show a skanky nanny or slimy musician trying to ruin their relationship? :rolleyes:

Seriously Lucas no one gives a rat ass what you want or deserve! :scream:

Curious, what do people think of Sam? I am sensing the female answer to Q...

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Of course. After the UNNECESSARY death of Q, they need someone else to fill the "reformed student that Haley needs to fix". Don't get me wrong, I like Haley. It's just sometimes she can get a little, how do I say, irratating. I like her but her how she treated Nathan in the mid season when they were having issues ticked me off a little bit.

15. eveninstarz14

Well I guess I am on Team Haley because I just thought after Nathan being HORRIBLE in the first half and then to not tell your wife there is a slutty nanny skinny dipping in your pool and making moves on you is probably a little to much for a girl to take. Haley was a little extreme in threatening for divorce right in front of Jamie. Not to say everything was Nathan's fault too. Haley really didn't do much to save the marriage until Jamie was kidnapped. But in the long run I am just glad that is all over and Naley is back in their happy place! ;)

Maybe I am a little more sympathetic and/or biased to her because she is my favorite character along with Brooke. (Jamie is in his own league, he is that awesome) No one is as annoying as Peyton, though :p.