NY Forum Trip To LA #2

God help me, I needed some retail therapy this afternoon and bought more stuff. I have no idea where I'm going to put it. I'm seriously thinking of finding a post office tomorrow and mailing some of that shit back to myself.

Check out MrsG's new avatar, folks! The Team Flack shirts are in the house!!! :D I'm going to have one, too, if we can figure out how to get mine to work...

lookaboomerang, what happened to the Wednesday note?? :confused:

Less than 24 hours people!!!! :D

Top41 said:
Check out MrsG's new avatar, folks! The Team Flack shirts are in the house!!! :D I'm going to have one, too, if we can figure out how to get mine to work...
F-ing photobucket went down for maintenance while I was doing Top's and then I tried image shack and the code isn't working for her. :( :( :( Ugh! Top looks pretty damn cute in her Team Flack shirt. ;)

lookaboomerang, what happened to the Wednesday note?? :confused:
Why'd you take it down? Ooooh noooo, don't tell me Lookaboomerang is having some night-before jitters or anything like that.

Less than 24 hours people!!!! :D
Wooooo hoooo!!!!!! This little fiesta starts far sooner than that for me compliments of Thumpy's waaaay too damn early flight. :lol:

I AM SOOOOOO BLEEPING JEALOUS :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Have fun guys and post lots of pics and we want DETAILS EVERY NIGHT !!!!!!! of EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS !!!!!

Are you hearing me people, DETAILS OF EVERYTHING !!!!!!

Shit, I just realized, those details may be to risqué to post, bugger :( :(

The shirts look great by the way, and hopefully Carmine, Eddie and Lenkov will send us a pic of the 3 of them wearing their shirts :D :D :D

Fay's shirt is hopefully not going to be too tight across the tah-tahs. I'm going to cross my fingers. :lol:

I'm surfing the net while my hair dries. We'll be catching our plane in about three hours. I'm nervous and excited and paranoid about having to pee on the plane. Yeah, that's right, I'm one of those people. As soon as I know I'm going somewhere or I'm in a car/another means of transportation for an extended period, I start to worry about potty breaks. A holdover from those 16-hour car trips with my family when I was a kid and my father's phobia of public restrooms forced us to try much more interesting means of peeing, perhaps? *sigh*

Rhonda is in the shower, and when she gets out we've got a few last-minute things to take care of before we can grab some breakfast and get to the airport at 8-ish.

And yes, I made sure I took my fingernail clippers out of my carry-on. ;) (After cutting my poor nails to death last night, though. I let them grow too long and then hack them all off so that they look bad. Poor nails.)

Alrighty, I'm off to visit my other regular sites before the trip. Dinner at Miceli's in ~12 hours!

Catching my plane in a few hours, too. I think I'm all packed. Since I'm arriving at rush hour, I'm gonna hang around the airport for a bit and then get a cab straight to the restaurant. If anybody's gonna be around the airport at that hour and would like to hook up with me and share a cab, send me a text or call me.

Have a safe flight, everyone! See ya all tonight.

Ooh, I love the Team Flack shirt MrsG, it looks great!

I hope everyone is having a great journey, I'm going to finish packing and get in some last minute Las Vegas gambling before heading to the airport. See you tonight everyone. :)

Have a great time everyone on the trip and take care!! :D Maybe see you all next year?! :) The Team Flack t-shirts look great - remember you're all wearing them for those Flack fans that can't be there this year *is very :(*

Woohoo guys!!! :D The big day has arrived!!! I can't wait to see you all tonight! And those of you who aren't here with us--you are missed. :( We will be thinking of you and promise to give updates and share stories.

And my avatar is working! Yay!!!! :D

Safe flights, everyone, happy travels and I'll see you when you arrive! :D

I think I speak in the name of a lot of people when I say we WANT photos and stories. I really love the shirt! Could it be possible to get one even if I'm in the other side of the Atlantic? :)

Have a very good travel and enjoy the trip to all the ones that go!!

Awesome looking shirts, guys. :lol: Have safe, not too boring flights, and an amazing, eventful, and memorable time here in Los Angeles. Hopefully I'll see you somewhere. :)

Faylinn said:
Fay's shirt is hopefully not going to be too tight across the tah-tahs. I'm going to cross my fingers. :lol:

Pfft... you will look fine. And don't think that you will be able to try and hide behind anyone either; I will be the sneaky camera person and be sure to catch you.

I don't mind people taking pictures, although I can tell my hair is going to look like absolute shite the entire time I'm here, apparently--I just don't want my big fat head posted on the board. :)

I hated the airport. The plane itself was fine, and the view was pretty cool--especially when we were over places with subdivisions. They looked like little mosaics. So the flight was fine, but the airport sucked. I'm not looking forward to going through that shit to get back to NC.

I'm hungry and we're not eating until 7:30. It's 7:13-3 hours=4:13. *sigh* Those little baggies of pretzel-snack-mix on the plane aren't enough to hold me over since we didn't actually get any breakfast. *sigh* Time needs to go faster. *prods clock*

Back