NY Forum Trip To LA #2

well thank ya Mrs G ;)...just wanted to wish you safe travels down to LALA land... also, just so you know, it did feel kind of weird getting into a car with 2 girls i just talked to online & on the phone..but since i knew we all shared loved for the giovinazzo, it was all good! :p see ya all soon!

You showed Fay's mom your girl parts? Can the rest of us get a peek too?
I'm not even joking when I say that my mom would have taken it that far if she felt she had to. :lol: Luckily, she could tell that Rhonda wasn't a dude as she was walking away from the truck. :p

She and my mom flapped their jaws during dinner like a couple of old women. Oh wait... *ducks and runs for cover* I'm kidding, I'm kidding! :p

I've got my stuff mostly ready to go, I just have to get up in the morning and shave. I don't think y'all want to see my gorilla-legs in capris during the trip. ;)

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Messinwithmesser and Thumpy - No, meeting you guys didn't evoke any thoughts I might potentially be killed. ... I could just hide behind Top and run like a Kladis-style pansy while you were killing her. :lol: The reason I said what I did to Lookaboomerang before meeting Top and JKladis for the first time is that they were coming to a new apartment I'd just rented the day before in an unfamiliar area and I was away from my husband and kids for the summer. It'd be a while before anyone would notice I was gone. It was just one of those random thoughts I had while waiting for them. One of those, "You talk to the girl on the phone all the time, but damn, your instincts had better be right" kind of things. All turned out great though, obviously. :D My other message board meet-ups have all been either in public places or with other people present. Top and JKladis sure missed out on their golden opportunity. :lol: :lol:

I never would axe-murder you! :(

We axe-murderers need love, too. :( I don't get where this bad rap comes from... :confused:

So now I can't sleep. I leave in almost 24 hours and blah, blah, blah :lol: I have nearly finished packing, so at least that is done. The trick is getting my luggage to my car and into the airport. :eek:

Top, You are right axe-murderers need love too and thank you for not killing me while I was in LA last summer. :p

Yay! The Wednesday note to brighten my day as I begin the enormous process of packing my car. ... Um, I *might* have gone a little overboard with the packing. :(

If anyone has any last minute questions or needs anything, call my cell. My ass will be in the car all day. See you tomorrow!

Aww! Thank you hun! That brightened my day!
I totally can't wait! In less then 24 hours I will be on a plane for my first EVER international flight. needless to say, I'm pretty much bouncing off the wall.
MrsG, if packing your car is an enormous process, then you probably did pack too much...but then again, i've never actually considered it possible to really pack too much. :D
I got your not so colourful american money and travellers checks from my bank yesterday.
I'm packed. sort of...it still needs to go in a suitcase.
I'm good! I'll see you in 31 hours. according to my clock.
Flack girls, don't forget your ties! or money for your shirts. (he he, look at me pretending to be helpful) :D :lol:

YAY for the Wednesday note! My day was much better because of it!

Well everyone, it's T-Minus 13 hours before I leave! *does happy dance* Unless I get the urge to log on or get insomnia I won't be back tonight- so I will see everyone tomorrow night! :D

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Yay! The Wednesday note to brighten my day as I begin the enormous process of packing my car. ... Um, I *might* have gone a little overboard with the packing. :(

If anyone has any last minute questions or needs anything, call my cell. My ass will be in the car all day. See you tomorrow!

Now that I know where you've moved to, next time we do this, we'll coordinate more closely. You can drive while I catch up on my sleep ;)

I have been packing and repacking every three days or so since last Sunday. I definitely brought too much, but what the heck? That just means you have options :D

1CSIMfan said:
I made it to Jacksonville and I met Rachel's mom and she's convinced that I am indeed female. :p So, all is well.

:lol:

Have a safe journey tomorrow everyone. :)

Hey...........You all have a blast in L.A. I'm really jealous......lots of pics and lots of in depth exclusives remember........

We're in the hotel in Charlotte. I'm going back and forth between my room service sandwich (mmm, it's been a long day) and Rhonda's laptop. I needed my intranetz!

Y'all should have seen us in the truck. There was traffic when we got near charlotte, and we had "Snow Day" on the ipod. *lol* We watched the whole thing. :p We also spent lots of time talking about D/F. 'Twas much fun. :D

The plane leaves in the morning, so we're just chilling and waiting for NY to come on (if it comes on tonight, that is). ;)

I love reading everyone's posts about getting ready for the trip. :D The excitement is so much fun. Guess where I am, bee-atches? That's right -- in LA. :p It's a gorgeous, sunny, perfect 83 and it's not showing any signs of cooling off just yet (it's 7pm). Just checking in with you girls and waiting for Top to get off work so we cna go grub on some ghetto style fried chicken. The place is so ghetto, it actually scares our sweet suburban Top. :lol:

I'm so behind on everything. It wouldn't be a trip without Carolina being late or leaving something important behind. There's also a pretty good chance I'll be homeless on Sunday and Monday. Yay! If anyone wants to stop by the Y and leave me a sandwich.

I got waxed today. In my bikini area. That woman raped my soul! And she touched me in places I tell my mom I've never been touched
cry.gif

Back