NY Forum Trip To LA #2

I still believe in Britney, y'all! I know she's gonna turn her life around.

orig-110573.jpg

Britney + Justin 4eva.

Wow, fighting over Britney's honor...weird.

If things start to shake in a few hours, it'll be the universe imploding a bit as Rhonda and I meet face to face. ;)

My mom still thinks she might be a dude dressed up as a woman. She is determined to prove that Rhonda is, in fact, a woman before letting me ride off into the sunset--er, drive to Charlotte and go to LA with her.

She seems to forget that she wasn't going to meet her at all beforehand, but Rhonda offered to come down here.

She also doesn't seem to think a woman is capable of being batshit crazy and kidnapping me to be her personal slave. :p

No, I'm the one who's going to kidnap you and keep you as my personal slave. Rhonda's just lulling you into a sense of complacency.

^ You guys are cracking me up! Don't worry, Fay. I'm sure 1CSIMFan is fine. You sound like me last summer. I'll make a confession not even Top is aware of. I invited her to stay a month with me last summer without ever having met her. So while waiting for her to arrive (with JKladis in tow), I told Lookaboomerang that if I turned up dead, she should alert the authorities that Top and JKladis did it. :lol: :lol: So I can now assure you all that neither Top nor JKladis are axe murderers. :lol:

Just trust your instincts. It's been my experience after meeting a dozen fangirls that everyone has been exactly as they seem online.

:lol: She did say that.

Everyone around me is so worried about this trip. I'm not the littlest bit worried about meeting any one of you because I feel like I know you all so well and several of you have vouched for each other's normalness. :lol:

OH MY GOD I can't believe we're meeting in two days!
I'm so excited!
Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, I had a seriously bad case of the flu as of 9 Saturday night and I haven't left the house since. Three days bed ridden was no fun at all, but I'm better now!
See y'all soon!

Rhonda will be here really soon--and it's decided to start raining and thundering. I'm naturally going to accuse her of bringing it with her. ;)

I don't think I could talk to Rhonda as much as I do for as long as I have and not suspect that something was kooky, you know? I mean, I can't recall exactly when we first started talking, but BC is a year old and we were already chatting when we opened it. ;)

interesting tid-bit there Mrs G ...i'm sure you thought it was kinda strange picking me up & my friend that time we met... :p, but we were/are normal, right?! :D

Springmoon said:
I'm not so sure about that. I'm a good girl. These people are going to corrupt my innocence.

hee hee of course you are sweet and innocent, and I am a natural blonde. ;)

honestly, this trip couldn't have come at a better time for me. I had the crappiest day at work and anti-social people are so frustrating. (personality disorder, just to verify)

and truth be told, in order for me to want to do what I am almost done with grad school to do and what I do already for a living, I have to be a bit 'off'. I can't wait to meet everyone and have a good time!

edit:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
You guys are cracking me up! Don't worry, Fay. I'm sure 1CSIMFan is fine. You sound like me last summer. I'll make a confession not even Top is aware of. I invited her to stay a month with me last summer without ever having met her. So while waiting for her to arrive (with JKladis in tow), I told Lookaboomerang that if I turned up dead, she should alert the authorities that Top and JKladis did it. So I can now assure you all that neither Top nor JKladis are axe murderers.

WTF? I came out to meet you last summer as well! :lol: Damn, I am glad that you met them first and could vouch that by the time I got there that no one was going to kill me. :lol:

I don't know how I got mixed up with you people.
You're just lucky.:p

I'm not so sure about that. I'm a good girl. These people are going to corrupt my innocence.
You'll love every minute of it. :D

Well, I made it to Jacksonville and I met Rachel's mom and she's convinced that I am indeed female. :p So, all is well.

1CSIMfan said:
I met Rachel's mom and she's convinced that I am indeed female. :p So, all is well.
You showed Fay's mom your girl parts? :eek: Can the rest of us get a peek too? :lol:

Messinwithmesser and Thumpy - No, meeting you guys didn't evoke any thoughts I might potentially be killed. ... I could just hide behind Top and run like a Kladis-style pansy while you were killing her. :lol: The reason I said what I did to Lookaboomerang before meeting Top and JKladis for the first time is that they were coming to a new apartment I'd just rented the day before in an unfamiliar area and I was away from my husband and kids for the summer. It'd be a while before anyone would notice I was gone. It was just one of those random thoughts I had while waiting for them. One of those, "You talk to the girl on the phone all the time, but damn, your instincts had better be right" kind of things. All turned out great though, obviously. :D My other message board meet-ups have all been either in public places or with other people present. Top and JKladis sure missed out on their golden opportunity. :lol: :lol:

But seriously, I trust all of you completely. We've become like family around here. And I can't wait to get my party on with all of you in less than 48 hours. :D

Back