Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

Votes: 15 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I finally got around to watching 'Exfiles' and laughed my socks off throughout and I finally understand the '5 song' convo :D

I loved Tony and Ziva with there ipods at the beginning! But then it just got better didn't it :lol: With Gibbs' TrainWreck...but he looked quite amused never mind Tony's face!

But the best part of the episode had to be Abs' little punch :lol: (See banner :p)

However I the ending was sad when they played the tape of Gibb's daughter playing the piano :(

Ow Nat, I just love your 'train wreck'. Only a shame that we can't see Gibbs' face :lol: The ending was sad, but very important in the storyline. You'll see. ;) BTW Great banner :guffaw:

Just in case anyone wants to know, USA Network is airing a NCIS marathon today. It's been on at least 1 hour and I'm not sure when it ends. Just saying in case anyone might be interested.

Trust everyone else to watch NCIS today, we're having a day off. or so First I wanted to be England, now I want to be in the US. Beam me up Scotty :lol::lol::lol: I wish it was already the 8th of April. :(

There's another shake-up brewing over at NCIS, only this time it's happening on screen.

CBS and Paramount declined comment, but sources confirm to me exclusively that a major castmember — a series regular — is on the way out. And as tempted as I am to blab this person's identity, after much soul searching, I've decided that doing so would prove WTS (Way Too Spoilery). And here's why: The actor in question will exit the series in a dramatic fashion. I might even go so far as to call it a major freakin' twist, the repercussions of which will be felt well into next season and, perhaps, beyond.

One thing I feel reasonably comfortable letting you know is that the aforementioned twist does, in fact, occur this season — i.e., sometime between tomorrow night's post-strike return and the season finale in May.

Oh crap Hormiga, :eek: are your trying to give me a heart attack here?
This show absolutely cannot loose yet another main character in a dissastress way. :brickwall:
But your post got me thinking. Yes, there have been some rumours going on although they're not confirmed. If this should be true, my mind's on 2 typical characters and no, I'm not telling. You want my thoughts, PM me. And if it is true I surely hope it will not damage the show :(

:eek::eek:....:eek:But what who no...what? Ok this is going to bug the hell out of me tonight!!!

I want to know who it is [Jools...:scream:] but I really hope it doesn't spoil the show! But lets face it EVERY character in ncis is complely different and that what makes the show or even..the family! Thats what they are right?....in their strange litytle way anyway!

I have to say that their departure best be big!

Natty, shhh kiddo, not so loud, don't cry, I can hear you :guffaw:We'll work it out. This family must stay together somehow, even if we have to fly over ourselves and kick some butt *owh, good excuse for a holliday. :devil::devil:

oh my freaking god WTH!!!
major cast member to leave????!!
this is not good not good i love all the individual characters they each bring something unique
any ideas pm me plz!

Last edited:
Why did I have to read that spoiler?! I'm so upset with myself right now! GAH!!!! *Head slaps self*

Oh my gosh. Just speculating here, but I think it will be Jen. With the whole Frog thing going on it wouldn't surprise me a bit. But I love Jen. And if it is her, what about she and Jethro? They were supposed to work things out! (In my head anyway, lol) This is so not fair! Everyone on the show adds something in their own way and with whoever it is gone it just wont be the same.

Does anyone know how many episodes they are airing to finish out the season. I'm looking forward to a new episode tonight :)

Um, I'm hoping/praying that it's Jen.

Sorry, smilee, but she's not a favourite character of mine and her domination of Season 4, the perpetual Gibbs/Jen flashbacks and her horrible smirk on reading that Hollis had buggered off to Hawaii really put me off the character.

Still, because of another spoiler, the person leaving may actually be Ducky, which, if that is the case, would really piss me off.

*Praying that it's Jen* *blushes with guilt and apology*

:)

LOL. No need to apologize, Della, I know a lot of people don't like her. Anyway, Stakeout made me want to go back to the part in Bury Your Dead where we see La Grenouille dead in the water, and just as Gibbs, McGee, and Ziva are leaving the yacht Gibbs says something like somebody will get him someday, it zooms out on the boat and I swear to God, if you pause it you'll see someone. I promise. It's like 1:01 minutes from the end of the episode. I was just wondering if anyone else saw it, too.

And I'm pretty sure there are six episodes left after tonight, but only five more nights because the season finale is two hours long. Does that make any sense?

Awesome! I absolutely loved the tricks between Tony and Ziva. When seh fell of the chair at the end I died laughing. Tony just went on like nothing ever happened. Oh, and I was pretty dang happy to see that nothing major happened between Tony and Sparr. They had me worried there for a while, but then it was all good in the end. I don't want anything getting in the way of my Tiva.

Last edited:
A dramatic fashion, eh? Maybe, rather than being killed off, the person in question (I just took up nail biting again :eek: ) will go rogue, commit a murder, and end up being arrested or something. If so, it sounds like a Ziva thing but then that's just my wild imagination.

Still, the rumour that it might be Ducky worries me - Ducky rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back