Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

Votes: 15 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mark Harmon interview with Jay Leno was only to be seen in the US, Dynamo :(, tanks for looking out any. And.. Someone uploaded it on YT and made be one happy girl today :drool::drool::drool:

Gibbs asked Jenny straight out if she had a health problem, *elevator talk* :devil: so switching of the emergency button, she point blank said that her health was fine. Boy o Boy, she didn't even twich her right eye, I'm really confused now:eek:

Ausiello spoiler:
Question: Please give me a hint about who's leaving NCIS. There are currently 293 comments on this in the Ausiello Report. You can't leave us totally hanging for weeks. Give us something. — Andrea

Ausiello: I'll give you something, but I can't guarantee it'll reduce your anxiety level. The exiting NCIS series regular will be (last chance to bail before major spoiler!) tragically murdered in one of this season's five remaining episodes. Now, whaddya say we get those comments up to 400 by close of business today?

my 2 cents:
is it just me or does this sound like a rip-off of Kate's death? I'm keeping my thumbs crossed for a creative approach to this storyline which has never before been seen in literature or film...

I just read in the new tv guide someones leaving NCIS.
That was mentioned in this thread over a week ago IN SPOILER CODE so that it would not ruin it for some members who did not want to know until the actor's exit was aired in an episode.

Well..................I haven't been in this thread in awhile & from what posts I'd read prior to mine names were mentioned not in SPOILER CODE. Also please do not yell at me again. I have no clue who's leaving anyway & from the way you acted it's like I leaked who's leaving. Besides how the heck am I to know what goes in spoiler & what doesn't? I'm out of here. Tired of it all.

Alright, calm down, guys, and please take this to PM. I don't think this rumor is considered a real spoiler since it was published in TVGuide, not on a spoiler resource site. SO. I guess you two should stop arguing.

Sunset's absolutely right, This a good time to make up. Ow, I love that Tony/Ziva/Abby scene :guffaw:

Quote - "Hey! If there’s going to be any :censored:slapping on this team, I’ll do it. Clear? Good. Now shake hands. Shake. There we go. That wasn’t so tough, was it? And how about a little hug. Big buddy hug. Come on. There we go. Come on. Now a deep :censored: kiss. " - Unquote.

Let's not fight, we're all here because we love the show :devil::devil:

Quote - "Hey! If there’s going to be any :censored:slapping on this team, I’ll do it. Clear? Good. Now shake hands. Shake. There we go. That wasn’t so tough, was it? And how about a little hug. Big buddy hug. Come on. There we go. Come on. Now a deep :censored: kiss. " - Unquote.

That has got to be one of the best lines in NCIS history!

Another one to add to the archives: "Hmm.. Room with a view." *Tony snaps a picture of Ziva's butt*

That was my favorite line in Dog Tags.

OMG, 12 Hours of NCIS madness. I'm so jealous of you guys. Dutch TV would never dare to run a marathon or even run a double ep for that matter :alienblush: I'm just glad to have the dvd's so I can have a marathon of my own on a rainy day, which we happen to have lot these days.:guffaw:

Here in Switzerland they sometimes run double episodes, but only very old ones. And Kill Ari they didn't even broadcast in the correct order! I mean, how dumb can someone be? And we're always minimum a half to a whole season behind. I can't stand that. Especially the synchrone voices are - excuse my choice of words - crap. I would be very grateful if the would bring it with 2 channel tone, but they don't even do that.

I'd be glad to have NCIS dvds, but they're just too freaking expensive for me.

Jojo

@CSISenna: nice banner ;)

^^^ Ow the synchronizing thing :( the voices don't even come close, but I that doesn't bother me so much. The only thing that bugs me is the translation of the episode titles. On Sat1 'Designated Target' was on last Sunday. The Title in German was 'Mord im Taxi' (Murder in the Taxi). You just gotta love those Germans :guffaw:

PS: I love my banner too :guffaw:

I'm so gratefull that in Holland they do not dupe to voices, we have to original + subtitles. I've been a lot in Germany and Austria and when I watch TV and see shows like CSI on TV with German voices ... hmmm .... doesn't work for me!

Tomorrow they will air Requirem here. Cannot wait to see that again. But I'm looking even more forward to the new eppy, I've seen a little preview on Youtube, it's gonna be really cool.

Oh Requim is on tomorrow I love that ep. :lol: I've seen the promo of Intenal Affairs on YT. I think this ep is going to be rough on the entire team, but mainly on Jenny and Jethro. I really wish we could turn the clock forward. :guffaw:I can't wait until tomorrow :devil:

I just watched Internal Affairs and OMG what a great episode! I won't reveal anything but I feel so sorry for Tony!
Loved Gibbs' computers too!!

Yeah the computer scene was priceless...
As were the interrogation scenes :lol: especially Abby and McGee

And McGee finally adressed the question "How does Gibbs get the boats out?" and even got an answer :eek:

I won't reveal anything but I feel so sorry for Tony!

im pretty sure this episode isnt considered spoiler anymore since it aired on tuesday, but better safe than sorry maybe a mod can confirm?

anyhoos, tuesdays episode was so good! i love how they can still fit in the humor with the tension and drama, it comes so naturally to this group of actors. gibbs and his computer and printer were priceless. and poor tony, he was really in love with jeanne but had to say what he did to her in the end.

i am still a little confused about how it ended. who killed la grenouille and why? was it the cia handler guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back