NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della

Della Police Officer

Hmm, five songs Gibbs might listen to...

...Maybe...

“A Little Less Conversation” by Elvis Presley

“Tears in Heaven” – by Eric Clapton (*Shameless Plug* – I made a Music Video for Gibbs with that song – chuckle)

“Shannon” by Henry Gross

“Sunrise” by Norah Jones

...and whenever he looks at his team and they’re playing like children perhaps he then switches on “Yackety Sax” (The Benny Hill theme tune – chuckle)

:D

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

ohw, Della, on a few pointes i think where you're going.
    'Tears in heaven' could be definetely be one of them, just like 'Shanon'. The others, I'm not sure about them. But I like your input.

3. Della

Della Police Officer

Cheers CSISenna *hug*

"A Little Less Conversation" - I see that as a throw-over from Gibbs' time with Jen (Ugh! - Sorry Jen/Gibbs shippers, s'just not my cup of tea)

"Sunrise" I could imagine Gibbs and Shannon listening to that one for some unknown reason :)

And the "Yakety Sax" - Well, it's a comical tune and when Caitlyn/Tony/McGee and then Tony/McGee/David are sniping at each other (in a friendly manner) it just reminds me of the beginning credits of the Benny Hill Show where everyone is chasing each other (all speeded up) in a line and what not.

Still, who knows where my thought processes come from - chuckle.

:D

4. MarineGirl#1

It's okay not to be a Jibbs shipper Della, everyone has their own fav's. :lol:
    Back to the songs, I can Gibbs def. see / listening to Sailing by Rod Stewart :guffaw:

5. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Thanks Natty how'd you do that? Anyway, somehow I deleted my previous post. Went back to add to it & was trying to delete what I didn't want on it & I guess it deleted everything. Here's another for you to do. I wonder why it won't work for me?
    Apparently natty your post went missing also. That or I've lost my mind. Here's the first new ep. Sorry mods can't seem to get nothing to work right for me today. So please do not slap my hands for it.

(#512) Stakeout

WHILE ON A STAKEOUT TO CATCH A THIEF, THE NCIS TEAM WITNESSES A MURDER, ON "NCIS," TUESDAY, APRIL 8 "Stakeout" - When a high-tech naval radar goes missing, the NCIS team stakes out a warehouse to catch a suspected thief - but witnesses a murder instead. Meanwhile, Ducky keeps a secret from the team, on NCIS, Tuesday, April 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

WHEN A DOG IS ACCUSED OF KILLING HIS OWNER, ABBY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO PROVE HIM INNOCENT, ON "NCIS," TUESDAY, APRIL 15 "Dog Tags" - When the NCIS team investigates a fatal dog mauling, Abby puts her career on the line to prove the dog's innocence in order to save his life. Meanwhile, Gibbs zeroes in on the secret Jenny is keeping, on NCIS, Tuesday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2008
  6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Because you deleted your post...when I posted, it looked random and thought i'd imagined your post :lol: I'll do it again! :lol:

(512) Stakeout

WHILE ON A STAKEOUT TO CATCH A THIEF, THE NCIS TEAM WITNESSES A MURDER, ON "NCIS," TUESDAY, APRIL 8 "Stakeout" - When a high-tech naval radar goes missing, the NCIS team stakes out a warehouse to catch a suspected thief - but witnesses a murder instead. Meanwhile, Ducky keeps a secret from the team, on NCIS, Tuesday, April 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(#513) "Dog Tags"

WHEN A DOG IS ACCUSED OF KILLING HIS OWNER, ABBY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO PROVE HIM INNOCENT, ON "NCIS," TUESDAY, APRIL 15 "Dog Tags" - When the NCIS team investigates a fatal dog mauling, Abby puts her career on the line to prove the dog's innocence in order to save his life. Meanwhile, Gibbs zeroes in on the secret Jenny is keeping, on NCIS, Tuesday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

No worries :D

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  7. katpin31791

Sorry Natty, Having a rough day. This was the first one due to air Apr8th

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2008
  8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Done ;)

Sorry I know the post was short...I just didn't know if Katpin would scroll up :(

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

nattybatty55, please add more content to your replies. This is like the 100th reminder for you. Thanks.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Uh, I don't really know what's going on but kaptin, your posts had spoilers in them so I added spoiler tags...

11. MarineGirl#1

Well reading your spoilers, you've made me one happy girl about what's happening next. I can't wait until the 8th, not to mention the 15th. I'm in big need of some smiling after some depressing news today :(

12. katpin31791

Naw!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: I couldn't get the stupid tags to work for me when I tried so I had no recourse but to post as I did. So maybe you can explain & help me in getting them to work.:confused: but, thanks for taking care of it for me.:) This stupid board went nuts on me today.:lol: Thanks natty for the help and I hope I didn't cause u any trouble.:(

13. MarineGirl#1

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

*LOL* That's funny.:guffaw:

I love Abby and Gibbs moments, I just watched 'Skeletons' and the scene where Abby tells Gibbs about her man troubles is so sweet. It was fun to see Mann back too.

15. MarineGirl#1

MacsLady, that is absolute one of my fav. scenes. "Aw Gibbs, you always know what to say" :guffaw::guffaw: Well he says is it best, when he ... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.