Votes: 7 5.9%
  • 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

Votes: 15 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nattybatty55

Nadalaholic
Ok so here's the new NCIS thread! Let's discuse the headslaping gang but first make sure you vote in the poll above....we need a name ;)

Old Thread

And a question from jools...

I forgot to ask... can we post some fun pics to keep this thread alive. Somehow I think bringing up pics of good scenes is a way to bring back memories of the eps. A few good remarks with it would do great!

Re: NCIS thread #3: We need a name boss!!

I have to say that I did read the "Don't drop the boss' coffee" as "Don't drop the boss, coffee" and wondered who coffee was and why he had Gibbs in a position where they would be able to drop him.

*blush* ...I know, I know, insane...

:D

I voted for On it boss. Tony is always a suck up when he knows he's trouble.

Hello all, I am new to this thread. I love NCIS. I voted for "I need a coffee". Mainly because there isn't a day that goes by that I don't use those words.

I am a Psychology major/ Criminal Justice minor right now. I finish school either this summer or Fall (depends on how much I can cram into this summer) and then I plan on applying to NCIS.
I have been interested in investigations my whole life and was going to apply to the police department until I saw this show. I had never heard of NCIS until I saw this show and would have missed out on a perfect career option without it.

Glad to find this thread!!!

I've gone for "Shutting up now, boss" - just because the word "Boss" always reminds me of how McGee says the word :drool:

I voted for On it now boss! I know I don't post in here often - but I do love this show and that option fits it perfectly!

Please stop SPAMMING. Add more content to your replies *begs*

Sure you can post images, but please keep the size limit in mind, which is 400x400 pixels.

And please do not post any more new threads. Thanks.

Thanks for your post Sophie *and giving the go ahead for the pics* 400 x 400 max. it's noticed.

So here's the first to discuss. Ziva... She's tough on the on the outside, but somehow she tells me she's looking for affection too. I mean the way she is with Gibbs. She completely trusts him and Ducky's she turns to whenever she's unsure. Maybe it's just me, so your opinions are most welcome.

Image3.jpg

I know what you mean about Ziva. Sure, she's tough, but there is that other side to her. I think she really struggled to keep her emotions to herself after killing Ari, especially given he was her half brother - Gibbs obviously understood too, because he didn't let on that she was the shooter. Also in Jeopardy when she may have killed the guy they arrested, she was going through hell in that episode - especially after Jen was kidnapped and their only way of getting her back was lying in the morgue as a result of Ziva's actions.

Lately we have been seeing the softer side of Ziva and I really like it. It shows us that there is more to her than just the tough Mossad Officer. She's pretty funny, too. The way she gets her American Idioms mized up cracks me up. God knows there are enough of them.

Ziva, I would love to see more of her personal life more than the others (well maybe not Gibbs) I think because of her background it must be really interesting :devil:

@Soph, Do you think we should apply a title now I think the winner is 'Shutting up now Boss'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back