Medium

Next two episode spoilers from the "Futon Critic".

Allison is distressed by a terrible family prediction while attempting to help Ameritips investigator Cynthia Keener find a missing local teenage girl. Meanwhile, after being asked out to an unchaperoned concert, Ariel dreams transport her to her mother's high school class in the 80s.
Joe's search for a new job takes an unexpected turn when a prospective employer asks him and Allison to a party at his home, confiding that his wife was hoping to meet Phoenix's reported psychic. Allison reluctantly agrees, and begins to see how her recent dreams of Paris tie to the later disappearance of their host's soon-to-be wed daughter.

Good ep. teenagers, always doing things their not supposed to, and your the dork :rolleyes: Alison and Joe, so good together, geez he's an understanding guy, and Ariel, so dramatic, she somewhat resembles Mick Jaggers teenager daughter Georgia May, she can be very pretty, but when she's mad, almost homley, a good little actress. Going back to the 80's and dreaming about her mom, interesting concept, and Anjelica Huston, so likeable, such a pro., glad to see her back ;) So the dirty cop again, horrible, cute ending with Alison and Ariel skating ;)and the old rock groups "Tears For Fears" and Crowded House" wow, that takes me back :D

Yeah I too remember those songs. I thought it was a great episode again. Seems this season (albeit short) is off to great start. Next week looks to be good also.

I liked this episode and the fact that Alison and Ariels interaction and yet kept Ariel with that typical teenager emotion. The fact that they further introduced Ariels abilities but yet the show doesn't go overboard with it is a good thing. My pet peeve the change while I like Anjelica Huston. The fact that there is less Manny and less Lee is a bit depressing I enjoyed the humor between them. AH just doesn't seem to have that chemisty and honestly I am bored with her on there. 1-2 guest shots is one thing over that and *Sigh*.

Another pet peeve regarding the opening theme (not the song) credits, or rather how freaking small, I mean can you make them any smaller? are they afraid to make them bigger incase people actually know who the cast is lol.

As to length of eps 9 episodes were made before the strike, were down to 7 left, again *sigh*.

This was very mysterious, and made you wonder, what the H is going on, Alison's dream about the woman stabbing her husband in the hand with a corkscrew, OUCH, I even felt that one :eek:, and Joe applying for that job, only to find out that his possible new boss's wife knew about Alison, and the party they had to go to, & her being terrifed that she'd be put on the spot! about her talent. And the wife Kate Burton, {Richard Burtons' daughter] so intrigued by Alison.. and then to find out the 1st husband had her locked up in a fake scene.. trippy and different :eek: the girls are so cute and funny!

Mondays episode was really good and just goes to show what a great show this is. For those who missed Alison woke up completely deaf. Of course a deaf girl had been kidnapped and held for ransom. But again the interaction between Joe and Alison is great and that is why they were listed as TV Guides Top 10 Marrieds (Valentines special). The one thing I love that they do is talk to each other and often--like best friends. That seems to be lacking in so many marriages today and when the going gets tough --well its divorce time. I hear that Friday Night Lights has The Taylors and they are supposed to be just as into each other as the Dubois but I have yet to catch an episode of that, maybe DVD someday.

It was great, and they are a great married couple, really love & like each other, so rare, and the dad was the culprit, the whole time acting so holier than thou. I really like Anjelica Houston, she's awesome, such a good actress, and the kids, very different as always!

Another great ep. all the chaos going on in the household, money problems, why can't Joe find a job? and Ariel doing her 'readings' for money, the mother & daughter talk, good one, and so it was the evil sister, creepy, and good old Sheriff McKean, Connor O'Farrell, from CSI, as her new boss, what a snake he is, but he plays a bad guy good!

Another blockbuster, and Alison, and her right on dreams, the guy from L&O was the bad guy in this one, and to think that back in the Viet Nam war, him and his buddies killed and ate one of their own to survive, I don't think I could
ever do that. And the middle little girl dreaming about the guy from India and his house getting broken into, and Joe calling him, to warn him about getting a lock, the guy thought he was a kook, and hung up on him! and it did get broken into, so the call center rep. put their bad CC in limbo for the favor. Good to see her co-workers back on the show. Patrica Arquette, is so good!

I too liked the episode and don't think I could resort to cannaballism and hope to never be in a situation where that could come up.

I like that they are getting the girls into sub storylines. Even next week Ariel is helping mom with solving. I don't know if I want to see it every episode but here and there is great.

This ep. had so many twists and turns, amazing, from Alison and her dreams about the dentist, drugging the prostitute, to Ariel seeing the mom torch herself, :klingon: in her dream.. to Joe's mom, she was great, I wished somone would give or lend me $10,000 bucks:bolian:and Scalon and Manny back.. their also great, and Anjelica Huston back for a visit, I sure like her.. great ep.. the old ~~to be continued~~

This conclusion from last week was outstanding, good acting by everyone, and so the wife wasn't dead, nor burnt up.. and the husband was telling the truth. and she ran off the the low-life dentist, who Alison kept dreaming about, and had changed her mouth, pulled teeth and fit her teeth to match the wifes' what imaginations the writers have, and Ariel, gave the strong clue to her mom, who had Angelica Houston go to Barcelona to bring them back, and how Manny and Scalon were at odds, and at the end were back together again:)and Joe's mom, and her late husband talking to Alison about her health problems, and how Joe had no clue, but he will! great show as always:thumbsup:

Well for some reason could not get into this two parter, maybe because last Mon I was sick and didn't care about anything. I still love the interaction between Ariel and Allison and think that those two work together great. I wonder if this secret between Allison and Joe's mom will come back in future epps. I thought that the feud between Lee and Manny was funny. It was kinda like brothers trying to one up the other.

This episode, was one of the most intense ever:eek: so many different scenerios, the kidnapped girls, and Alison seeing it, one being her friend/boss child, and once again Angelica Huston amazing, the only criticism I have with her is her old fashioned hair-do, she needs to cut it shorter and feather it a bit, but she's so good in this role, and going off on Alison, and actually firing her, and then again, calling and apologizing. And now Joe is having his own bizzare dreams wtih the knockout model girl, and helping his daughter with her science project, and coming up with a hugh idea, and Alison saying NO to tapping into the girls college fund. Poor Joe is miffed off, and stormed out, strange, he never does this! And the girl who was supposdly murdered was playing games, and is a total pyscho, is involved with the disaperance of the other girl.. really riveting the old next week, TO BE CONTINUED:borg:

*footnote* it made it into the top 20 rated shows.. cool:thumbsup:

Actually I like Angelica's hair style it fits her face and it makes her look her age and yet more youthful, Patricia's is the one whose hair style I am trying to adjust to.

Source of Spoilers: The Futon Critic

In part two of this episode, Allison and Cynthia Keeners investigation into the decade-old kidnapping, imprisonment and murder of Cynthias daughter Suzie comes to a shocking, brutal conclusion. Meanwhile, Bridgette predicts good fortune for Joe, who is looking into funding for his new invention. Miguel Sandoval, Sofia Vassilieva, David Cubitt and Miranda Carabello also star.
Allison and Scanlon team up to track down a dangerous femme fatale (guest star Patricia Arquette's sister Rosanna Arquette) following the savage murders of two young men. Meanwhile, as the campaign for local D.A. revs up, Allison gets a feeling that someone close to Devalos is plotting against him. Jake Weber, Sofia Vassilieva, Maria Lark and Miranda Carabello also star.

Back