Medium

WOW~~~ talk about a nail biter.. e-gads :eek:.. the old hostage situation.. guy gets fired, and has brain cancer, so goes to his old work place, with 3 guns, intact. kills one former co-worker, threatens the others, and orders his ex boss to give him access to secret files, so he can get money for his wife an son.. then kills the boss as well, poor Joe, great expressions, and Alison, and the little girl Ariel, sensing something was wrong, she's got her moms deep psysic ability.. extremly well written..& good direction! I can't imagine doing that if I got fired.. maybe telling someone off.. or crying.. or getting drunk, but no guns :eek: and not killing :mad: no way.. the guy completely snapped!! and her comment at the end. Hope is the high, dread is the low.... next week David Arquette Patricia's bro. will be directing this ep. ;) article about it in next week's TV Guide!

I thought it was again another good show. The only thing that caught me a little off was when Alison got to Joe's workplace and saw the DA and she says Mr. District Attorney to get his attention. Now me I would probably be in a panic and would just call him by his name (Manuel). Maybe it is just me.

Way to go Ariel for getting around the principal. But maybe she should get a cellphone now. You know these psychic abilities are going to become bothersome.

OMG just when I didn't think the show could go any better this last one "no one to watch over me" left be struck. Especially when Patricia and Jake appeared on screen and basically announced that there were scenes edited out that reflected back to when Joe and his co workers were taken hostage and one was shot. They for went those scene because of circumstance (ie V-tech) and they figured there was already to much shooting going on in real life.

Then the episode, awesome emotional display by Jake (joe) and Alison being on her own basically because of joe being in his on problems, and ariel for a girl who could find a passbook for a savings account, she didn't pick up on her fathers fears or feelings, so she pushed like a normal teen but then used her sense to find the book. I think joe could have handled it better but then again arial is 14 yrs old, older if you go by life lessons learned.

Then the "TO BE CONTINUED" I did read something on this and its not a spoiler I am giving away just to say that this is going to be a 3 story arch, so from my guess (not what I read) the next three have to be interconnected somehow. As if the excitement couldn't get better.

Zap2it.com A Good Omen For 'Medium'
NBC's drama "Medium" may have moved a step away from the bubble and toward a spot on the schedule for next season.
The network has asked for six more scripts of the show, according to The Hollywood Reporter. That doesn't guarantee any sort of episodic commitment for 2007-08, but it's typically seen as a move in the right direction.

I totally agree Destiny that was beyond cool, the beginning announcing that tribute.. who else has done that? and the story.. poor Jake, he's traumatized by that almost death expierence.. and is the crankiest I've ever seen him, wouldn't anyone?..he's just doing nothing at work, and is so irritable and how she tried everything to help him, and her won horribe expierence, when that 'ghost' junped on her and started strangling her, I freaked out :eek: and Ariel, a typical teenager,, wah-wah, can't have what I want..on her summer camp.. really good. and ~~to be continued~~can't wait ;)

Yes I too thought this was a great episode. This season has definitely been this best. I liked that they are actually having Joe act this way. Like he said "I don't even have control of my own life" really spoke words to me. Ariel is just like most teens in that it is live for the moment attitude and this was not the right time in this family's life to ask for this camp. Joe has kinda hid his feelings and like most of us we miss certain things with the ones we love. Even Allison didn't pick up on it right away, so why would Ariel. We like to believe we can handle anything but then something unexpected comes along and we don't know how to deal. Instinct tells us to pretend to be fine and carry on. So I am interested to see how this plays out. I would hope Allison is supportive with Joe as he is with her.

Tonight's episode is the best I've seen ALL season. A month or so ago, I was watching the first ten minutes, and changing the channel.. I honestly couldn't go the washroom - I didn't want to miss anything..

With the TBC. I feel bad for Alison. I thought from the beginning when Neve Campbell's character first came on screen that she was a reporter. With all the questions, anyway. I don't know if she is - but it certainly seemed so.

I honestly feel so very bad for Joe. One thing about Medium is the I can actually feel for the characters, this show (Besides CSI:) is one of VERY few that can make me go into tears, or make me burst out laughing.

Amazing episode, if they'd keep up their writing like what it was tonight - they would have no problems.

This was ouststanding.. I just watrched it [TAPES RULE] Alison, and her recurring dreams. Jason Priestly good role. and I sure do like Manual, he's so great, what a wonderful boss! and I totally understand where Joe is coming from, just imagine, having that happen at one's weorkplace.. horrible, you can't just get over it that fast.. time will heal, but he'll never forget, and Alison and her 'new friend' HMMM, thought that was odd, how she just swooped in on her, but Alison didn't seem to get any bad vibes off her, but she's involved somehow Neve Campbell, also good role.. & that dried up head on the new corpse GROSS :eek: worse than CSI scenes.. EWWWW.. to be continued!!

I just love this show and really hope it returns next season. These last few epps have been great. And like gsrLove pointed out you do feel for the characters because they come off so normal like everyday people.

I get where Joe is coming from, but I can't blame Alison for thinking that he was hiding something, Texting the woman and hiding it from Alison. The fact that the show went to lengths to establish that she could get vibes off Joe (ie the mind reading ep) but now doesn't get anything.

His I don't know what to call it annoyance of her dreams when he encouraged her to use it for her job, I get Arial is 14 and typical, but again the show went to lengths to show her being totally responsible with her gift, and now downing it to snooping and misuse.

I love the way they bring in a friend for alison, the problem I have with it is this, you know automatically that they didn't add a new cast member so there has to be a problem with this 'Friend' alison just wants to feel normal as possible considering her gift.

As to the way the show is going, I like it, but I wish they would have broken the arc up, instead of using it for the last three, started at the beginning, put the second in the middle, and then finish it off in the finale. their arc is like a Tv show miniseries. I hope the show comes back.

Course I am trying to get my friends to stop referring to David C (lee) as det. Cutie :lol: he is cute but geez people ya know.

NBC Foresees 'Medium' Renewal -- Show gets fourth season in 2007-08

The cast and crew of "Medium" won't have to wait until next week to learn the fate of their show.

NBC announced Monday that it's picking up the drama series for the 2007-08 season, which will let star Patricia Arquette and everyone else associated with the show breathe a little easier headed into next week's upfronts. The show had been considered on the bubble for renewal.

"'Medium' is a quality show with an outstanding star that has always delivered a very loyal audience," NBC chief Kevin Reilly says. "We are pleased to know that we can look forward to more of its unique storytelling next year under executive producer Glenn Gordon Caron's superb creative vision."

In addition to Arquette, "Medium" stars Jake Weber, Miguel Sandoval, Sofia Vassilieva, David Cubitt and Maria Lark. Caron ("Moonlighting") created the show and executive produces with Kelsey Grammer, Rene Echevarria, Steve Stark and Ronald L. Schwary."

Yes yes yes...I am now happy. I am glad that they realized that the show has great potential. This season was great and hope the next is just as great if not better.

YES. I am so happy, I've watched this show since the first episode, and try to catch it every week. Lately I've been lacking on watching it- but I will until the season finale :) (AND the next season :lol:)

I'm so pysched, thanks Destiny.

WOW, creepy, and Alison was used, big time.. she sure doesn't get any vibes from her new little friend. who betrayed her, and her boss, nasty :mad: and she sure can get fiesty! Alison I mean.. and Joe still so disturbed, and his boss giving him an ultimatum :( Neve plays a good role in this and it was cool to see AG from the old Ellen show.. he's gotten older as well, what's his angle? TO BE CONTINUED :eek:

From the Futon Critic..

IT'S AMAZING HOW YOUR WHOLE LIFE CAN TURN ON A DIME -- NEVE CAMPBELL AND JASON PRIESTLEY GUEST STAR IN THE SEASON FINALE -- In the third and final episode involving the Walter Paxton (guest star Jason Priestley) murder case, Allison's life is turned upside down when her psychic powers are revealed to the public. Unable to turn to Devalos and Scanlon for help, Allison must find a way to bring the "recapitator" serial killer to justice on her own. Meanwhile, the Dubois family struggles to pull together now that Allison's abilities are in the public eye. Jake Weber, Sofia Vassilieva, Maria Lark and Miranda Carabello also star. Neve Campbell ("Scream") guest stars.

I bet it turns out she is able to write it off as a "out-there" attempt to convince Deborah she was in danger and that she doesn't really believe she talks to dead people.

Back