Medium

Well at least Joe is coming around. Of course the thought of money coming at ya will do that. I think he should go after the company.

With Alison telling Deb that she is a psychic, I was going no don't everything will go wrong but then I thought well it worked out for the real Allison so how bad can it be. Of course there is a great number of people who think that there is no such thing as a psychic. Well I am looking forward to next weeks finale and hope toward next season.

:eek: I didn't think I could be shocked anynmore, but boy was I wrong.. riveting, so it was always him creepy. what a freak-show, and had his 'girlfriend' help EWWW, when I saw that I was going WHAT! and Patricia deserves an Emmy nod for her performance, when she was going off on her ex friend Neve, and saying "I'm crazy, coo-coo :D she was mad.. and her poor boss and co-worker, he was so good too! and she was Ms. poison, and no body wanted anything to do with her.. how awful, for a time, and I was sickened when Joe got fired. poor baby..SUE THOSE A.......s the ending, fantastic, she won! and walked off with her haughty attitude, which she had every right to do! "you can thank me later" :eek: amazing

I loved last night's episode, but both my mother and I were saying "huh?" at the end. I feel they went into Deb's death way to fast at the end. I mean, I know we were forewarned and such- but still. It was a good episode overall; I liked the sandwhiches for dinner, "Bridgette be quiet, mom and dad are thinking." :lol:

I think they went fast because they wanted people to think whoa wait a minute, probably because they will continue it next season, leaving off with her handing Lee the evidence and saying "You can thank me later" to the DA. Not to mention the fact that they will have to deal with Manuel Devalos's leaving/return. As far as I know Miguel Sandoval is returning, as is the rest of the cast. Haven't heard different.

The line I thought :lol: among several already mentioned.

Joe: And what about Devalos and your crazy dream and your angry daughter, what are you gonna do about that?
Allison: I just wanna go to sleep and not wake up for 20 years.
Joe: I like that, deal with your problems head on.

I was mildly surprised they left it on a cliffhanger like that. They haven't done that before with this series. Now we're left with how her "outing" is going to be handled.

Finally watched it and thought it was good. I like that they left it on a cliffhanger, both with her "outing" and Joe's future without a job. Many posiblities for next year.

Last time, I read somewhere, Medium won't be back 'till Jan. And It will be move to Sunday after NFL Football on Sunday.

Its scheduled to return on Jan 20, 2008 (sunday) @ 9:00pm (est). It will follow the Orginial Law & Order's premiere.

Bump up

NEW EPISODES of MEDIUM
Next Monday January 7 at 10e/9c on NBC

I am so excited and hope this season is as good as the last season.

OH, goodie-goodie gumdrops, me too, it's been a long stretch between epsiodes ;) thank's for the info on it! Destiny

From this week's TV Guide Jan.7-13!

In the season finale Allison [Patricia Arquette] lost her job, after her super natural skills were outed. And when the series returns for it's 4th season, life won't be betting any easier for the crine-solving psychic. "We pick up almost from the moment last season ended", ended" executive producer Glenn Gordon Caron reveals.."Everything is in disarray for Allison", which means her husband Joe[Jake Weber] is out of work, DA Devalos [Miguel Sandoval] was sent packing and her police pal Det. Scanlon [David Cubitt] has been marginalized. So, when she senses clues to a shocking crime, she has nobody to turn to, but a mysterious PI [new recurring guest star Anjelica Huston] Caron hints. "We have many surprises in store"

This new episode was one of the best ever.. where to start.. poor Allison, out of work and Joe too, struggling, to make ends meet, her CC was even turned down at a local grocery store! he had to call his mom to borrow money, and was offered a low-paying position for $240 a week, low blos.. and no one wants anything to do with her, So she sees this kid kiddnapped, and no one wants to hear about it, so she calls a wanted posted help-line and who contacts her Anjelica Houston, such as pro. so good in this hopefully recurring role, and tells her what she knows, but she think's she's a quack and leaves abruptly. Later to apologize with a check. And then Ariel, awesomce good deed, she got the leading role in "Sound Of Music" but thought her competitor was better, and brought her to sing for the teacher, and that was so courteous ;) who does that anymore? and her co-hort Det. is it Ganlon?, who discovered the poor little murdered boy, and it was some freak-show, that worked at the toy store.. just a great show.. bit A+

It is Det. Scanlon

Yes I too thought it was a great episode. And there seems to be more advertising for this show due to the writers strike, so I hope people who normally don't watch give it a go.

It says in the TV Guide that the show has 9 episodes set to air, so with the premire there is 8 left.

Back