Medium

Hmm info on guest star and why this person is there for the final episode...

The final episodes of "Medium" this season will feature actress Kelly Preston, who's signed on for a guest-starring arc on the NBC show.

Monday, April 14. She'll play Meghan Doyle, a venture capitalist who decides to invest in Joe's solar power-based invention and become his business partner.

Her involvement with Joe ends up creating some friction in his marriage to Allison.

Source: Zap2it.com

I figured it better to put it in the spoiler code because of its nature.

OMG, talk about surprise ending.. I was shocked.. first of all I just so admire Angelica Houston, she's so sensational, and actually over shadowed and outshinned Patricia . She's just exceptional and her timing precise, riveting performance. When she was at the lake talking to Suzie, I had tears in my eyes, and when they went into that shop where Johanna worked and she called her a "little monster"and then Bridgette telling Joe about the grey haried guy at the bank:lol: and then he slipped and fell, and the grey haired man appeared & wa-la the $$$ he got for his fall. He cracked me up, talking about how he should make this his profession, when Alison had finally conceded to dipping inot the girls college funds. And the sureal ending Cynthia calling Alison to meet her, and sitting on the porch and telling the story about when Suzie was 3, and she now had protected her!, and Alison discovering the 'monsters' body.. how friggin' sad, I cried like it was "Cold Case":( and Alison saying "what can I do for you" great show always:bolian:

I was kinda shocked by the ending too but I guess Cynthia felt that she had no other choice because they would never prove that Joanna(wait was that the name??) was involved. Cynthia spent 9 years trying to find out what happened to her daughter and then to find out you can't do anything about it because she has covered her tracks.

I liked the comic relief of Joe and his money woes. Plus it was a nice little twist that they didn't give him the ful 32,000 he thought he needed to start his invention but 15,000 and he says "maybe I overestimated a little".

Happy Birthday to Patricia Arquette, who's 40 today
drinks.gif
an Aries, me too:thumbsup:

THis episode was great, to see the sisters in the same ep. intriguing, Rosanna Arquette is 49, and was, for me best remembered in "The Executioners Song" as the mealy-mouth pathetic girlfriend of serial killer Gary Gilmore, and she was nominated for an Emmy [he was eventually executed in Utah] but her being an author, and Alison dreaming of her being a serial killer how ironic, and picking up cute young guys, and killing them but this time she was off the mark:( Gaelon got the perp. and it was the publisher of the book that she wrote, a creepy gay guy. Manny was great and exposed the dirty politics in city gov. Patricia and her sis. don't really look alike other then both being very busty, and are so different in their acting. Rosanna more resembles her bro. David.. good episode as always!

I really like that Devolas stuck it to the current DA (forget his name). I take it that this is going to put him back as DA now.

Was a good episode and Rosanna has pretty good acting skills--it just must run in the family. I have only seen Patricia and David up to now.

Lets see those in the Arquette (in their age order) who have or have not been involved with medium.

Rosanna Arquette (48) "Lady Killer" (2008) Played Michelle Todd
Richmond Arquette (44) "A changed man" (2006) played David Saunders
Patricia Arquette (40) Plays Allison, as we know star of the show
**Alexis Arquette (38) Has Not been involved with the show
David Arquette (36) Directed two eps "1-900-Lucky" (2007), & "Do You Hear What I Hear?" (2008)

Okay Two New Spoilers ahead Thanks to "The Futon Critic"

KELLY PRESTON BEGINS A FOUR-EPISODE ARC AS AN ATTRACTIVE VENTURE CAPITALIST WHO SEES SOMETHING SPECIAL IN JOE AND HIS INVENTION -- KURTWOOD SMITH REPRISES HIS GUEST STAR ROLE AS FBI PROFILER AGENT COOPER --

Venture capitalist Meghan Doyle likes what she sees when Joe makes a presentation on his new solar power-based invention to her investment firm. Meanwhile, FBI profiler Agent Edward Cooper tries to convince Allison hes back in Phoenix to track down -- not murder -- another serial killer.

ALLISON'S STRUGGLE TO CONNECT SEVERAL "ACCIDENTAL" DEATHS PUTS HER HEALTH IN JEOPARDY -- Allison struggles to see the connection between several recent "accidental" deaths after experiencing visions of Scanlon and girlfriend Lynn DiNovi's friend dying in a home mishap and a scary trip to the hospital herself. Meanwhile, Joe must find a cheap, inventive answer to Marie's need for glasses after she tricks the optometrist.

Another great episode, and Alison was off on this one, because the cop was lying to her, and she was right all along on the real serial killer, and Kelly Preston, offering Joe the deal with her getting the 51% and him 49%:( but he took it, and they're a great couple and back one another up, hopefully this will be a good venture for him:thumbsup:and I see that Patricia is letting her hair grow longer!

THis was a bizzare ep. so many twists and turns:cardie:and yipee Joe got his first paycheck:bolian: and them with their never ending sleepless nights, and I wished Joe was my husband, geez he's so great in all aspects, cooking driving the kids to school putting up with her relentless nitemares, understanding.. and the baby daughter with her seeing problem, and him going back to the optomistrist, so show him, but Alsion and her seeing this guy with the poison tablets, and the dead wife, I didn't get some parts of this one, like who was he talking with and it left no conclusion at the end, excpet for some un known reason a bunch of freaks were poisoning these asprin like pills!

I think the deal was that the guy, while he was stuck at the airport on that delay, started talking to a group of other people who all wanted someone in their life dead and they came to an agreement that they would put poison in the pills. Although no one was arrested but Scanlon had said that someone somewhere would come clean sooner or later and that he would be watching.

Other than that I liked the episode and totally agree with you Destiny that Joe is above and beyond a typical guy. I liked how he went back and got the eye doc to listen to him and then at the end of the show he is so proud of himself.

weehee.gif
great finale, the haunted house, and the revelation that the husbands father and his daughter was the wife:borg:, and she did kill herself, so creepy and sleazy, and Joe selling his invention for $250,000:eek: well, they'll never have to be worried about $$$ anymore, and his partner a "bottom feeder" as he found out, she totally set him up, but he was offered it back;)and Alison got her job back too, I don't like her stringy/straggly hair, she looked better with the shorter blonder bangs do:confused: very enjoyable. and the ending with them making out in the garage with the kids waiting up, and wondering why they weren't coming in the house cute:lol:

I finally was able to watch the finale and whoo hoo I thought it was great. I liked the twist on Joe's partner and even when he found out he was unhappy but not pissed off about being played like that. Although he made out really good and he is still a part of his idea.

Do we know if NBC has renewed Medium or not for next season??

Back