Medium

Talk about a different twist.. boy is Patricia Arquette a good actress. taking on another whole persona, thinking and playing it so well, a different person, and her poor husband, he's got to have the most patience of any man I've ever seen, very interesting concept.. she was excellent.. kept your interest throughout!!

No kidding she did really well on that. And Joe I loved his look at the end when Allison finally was herself and he was just so relieved. I think he almost gave up until "she" begged him to help her.

Just watched this.. (taped it) and m don't know about this one, kinda of silly, and off the wall, to far-fetched, the chemical area that she thought was toxic to her baby Marie, HMMM, and her always patience husband, just too wierd, and strange and not plausible for me,, I like it when she sees crimes, not this type of ep.and they both looked fuuny playing the "older couple" her mom is coming to visit next ep. ;)

Yeah I thought Joe looked a little sickly being older.

Peri Gilpin (Frasier) is playing Allison's mom this week.

Hey does anyone know what the ringtone is for Allison's phone or is it just the phone brands ringtone???

This ep. weas like they dug to the bottom of the barrel, it was just lame, and thank's for the news about Peri Gilpin,(love her) but question, aren't they about the same age? and she has such dark brown eyes, and Patricia's are so blur...HMMM on that match up :confused:

Well I guess Peri is on next weeks episode and its supposed to be like a flashback type of thing so age shouldn't matter.

The TV Guide issue March 5-11 with House on the cover has a article about Medium, which says that "Medium may be crossing over to CBS next fall. NBC may not renew for a fourth season and CBS might pick it up. CBS's sister studio Paramount has inked a lucrative syndication deal with Lifetime to the tune of $1.35 million an episode. The only hitch is that, per the industry standard, the show would have to produce roughly 100 episode and a cancellation notice would put it far short of that goal."

Anyone watch last night? I liked last nights episode. I too missed that with the other roommate, I was too concentrated on the woman on the roof. I liked the trick that Scanlion had to play on Allison and I am guessing that Joe was in on it too.

I don't think Joe was in on it, something like that too many things could go wrong, and he sounded to upset on the phone to have been close by, besides if he were then at the end he would have been there already.

I got the roomate part right, it was too pronounced for me at least especially talking about her being so scared, at first on the roof I thought I was wrong, then when Scanlion can in it was like HA I was right, crap.. I was right move it mister. :lol:

Not liking the blonde to much she has been demanding right and left I get its her job but putting people in a position when they say better you don't know leave it the mayor does. everyone does lol.

But I love that with allison on the phone with scanlion and he Said I am still 10 mins away and she is like you said that 10 mins ago. lmfao thats the thats the quickest 10 mins in 2 mins. If I was her after all that and having him grab her going out the door I would have taken a deep breath and smacked him. :lol: Naw he's cute instead smack the blonde. :D

GGOD ONE.. fast paced and interesting,, once again, poor Alison, and her sweet hubby, her horrbile dreams/nitemares, never sleeping through the night :( and not knowing how to help these women :eek: and the Det. at the end.. I was sitting on the edge of my seat.. her running around, and that freak-show, outside, scary..lots of twists and turns!!

This was an outstanding epsode.. fast paced and interesting from beginning to end. the teeange Alison, she looked like her daughter Ariel, so it was a pretty cool match , and the creepy neighbor, who she thought killed her cat :mad: awful, and her best friend, who also had an encounter with this freak!!! the science fair, where she almost met Joe, many intersting aspects, and Peri Gilpin as her mom, outstanding, isn't she alwasy , drinking boos for breakfst :( and giving Alison piils to relieve her nitemares.thinking that was the answer for all that ailed her!! the neighborhood houses, so reminicent of those days..really good!!! ;)

Yes I thought that it was a good episode as well. I would think that it would be hard enough having these dreams/visions and then to have your mother get mad at you and give you pills to make you sleep and pretend nothing is going on. Yeah that has got to be hard. Yes it was nice to see Peri and she played the part well.

I was waiting to see how this changed the present for Allison. When they were at the fair I was like wait she can't see him, she didn't see him before this and she can't see him now or who knows what...and then the out to lunch sign and phew!

I also liked Joe's reaction to her meeting an "old friend" in the market. He was a little jealous, wasn't he.

Overall a great episode and hopefully this trend will continue and it will be picked up for another season, as I would hate to see it go off the air.

WOW.. another riveting one.. the freaky "Exorcist" girl with the priest.. and when her 'devil' face roared.. I got chills.. EWWWWW :devil: and all the time she was laced with LSD.. and didn't know she was.. the husband.. and Alison , and her seeing it again.. and Joe and his issues with the job.. good, and very different..

These next two new ones sound pretty awesome, after these two there is a repeat.
Upon waking, Allison and Ariel share an uneasy feeling about the day to come, but both are caught by surprise when Joe's disgruntled co-worker Bruce Rossiter (guest star Adam Goldberg) arrives at the office, kills a colleague and forces Joe and his officemates into a dangerous, high-stakes hostage situation.
Michael Benoit's (guest star Ryan Hurst) work as a telephone hotline psychic leads him to visit a distressed customer in Arizona whose husband has been murdered. To Allison's surprise, her brother's trip plays a surprisingly large role in her investigation of the case.
Note on the second episode "1-900-Lucky": "Patricia Arquette's younger brother David Arquette directs this episode".

I have to say that this season has been the best so far. Almost all of the episodes were worth watching and always looking forward to the next.

Any word on if show is renewed or not??

Well they get 22 eps this season, but as of 4-2-07 this is what the futon critic says.

completes airing its third season on 5/16/07; has yet to be renewed for a fourth season.

I am guessing they are going to be delayed since the show got a late start this season, when they were unsure if they were being renewed and then they were moved from Monday to Wednesday. Up against Law & order and CSI NY.

Back