Medium

Thanks Destiny - absence makes the heart grow fonder and I have to catch up with the reruns. Darn, anyway.

I looked a little further and found this from E-online:
(the link didn't work)

"That's all fine and dandy, but giving Aaron Sorkin's latest effort a new home left Patricia Arquette without a place to metaphysically fight crime. Medium, whose solid ratings (about 11 million or so viewers a week) earned it an early renewal, will hibernate along with Scrubs and then take over Sundays at 10 p.m. after football is over."

I like the line..."left Patricia Arquette without a place to metaphysically fight crime"

Saw Hodges - Wallace Langham - in a Medium rerun. He plays Joe's friend, Alan, from work and was in "The Other Side of the Tracks" (about the boys running to beat the train) - he had a barbeque. He apparently also appeared in "Suspicions and Certainties" which I haven't seen.

Belated CONGRADULATIONS!! To (source Tv guide)

Medium star Patricia Arquette tied the knot with actor-beau Thomas Jane on Sunday in Venice, Italy. The couple has a 3-year-old daughter, Harlow, in addition to Arquette's 17-year-old son, Enzo, with musician Paul Rossi....

Patricia Arquette’s New Husband Stars in her Brother’s Movie

David Arquette was in such a rush to show footage of his directorial debut, "The Tripper," at Comic-Con that he lost the tape on the way to the convention center.

"I’m so embarrassed," the 34-year-old actor told the throng of fans who gathered to see the film at the comic convention. "It’ll probably be on the Internet tonight."

To appease the crowd, Arquette acted out a few lines from the movie, which he co-wrote.

He described it as "a political horror film about a person who’s obsessed with Ronald Reagan and he attacks hippies at an outdoor music festival."

The film stars Paul Reubens, Jason Mewes, Lucas Haas, and Thomas Jane, who became Arquette’s brother-in-law last month when he married actress Patricia Arquette. Arquette plays a small part, a "redneck local" named Muff. His wife, Courteney Cox Arquette, makes a cameo appearance.

The actor said he chose to direct a horror flick because he loves the genre and "you can also get into sex, drugs and rock n’ roll more than you can the other genres."

He is still seeking distribution for the independent production, which he called a "passion project."

"The fact that I’ve completed this, that it’s in a box and done, is the biggest accomplishment for me," he said.

Unfortunately for his fans, that box is lost somewhere in the San Diego Convention Center. Via Washington Post

pilgrim said:
"That's all fine and dandy, but giving Aaron Sorkin's latest effort a new home left Patricia Arquette without a place to metaphysically fight crime. Medium, whose solid ratings (about 11 million or so viewers a week) earned it an early renewal, will hibernate along with Scrubs and then take over Sundays at 10 p.m. after football is over."

I know I'm quoting myself but when is football over!

Tinkerbell, sorry, I wanted to use the quote feature. I'll copy and paste or plan ahead and use it first next time.

Breaking News It's Back!! Press release from Futon Critic.

BURBANK October 12, 2006 - NBC will return the hit drama "Medium" - starring Emmy Award winner Patricia Arquette --to its primetime schedule on Wednesday, November 15 (10-11 p.m. ET), it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, President, NBC Entertainment.

"We have been waiting for the right moment to bring back this excellent, chilling drama to our lineup and we know this will make the show's legion of devoted fans very happy," said Reilly. "'Medium' is an especially creative show, led by the vision of executive producer-creator Glenn Gordon Caron, that is ready to hit the ground running with its new season of thrilling episodes."

For the 2005-06 season, "Medium" averaged a 4.1 rating, 10 share among adults 18-49 and 11.1 million viewers overall and was NBC's #3 drama for the season in both categories.

i love it its on tonight here in holland and im watching again.. I like the show because im just into that kind of stuff so thats my reason that i watch..

Okay I have the spoiler for the first 2 hr ep starting on Wednesday Nov 15. 9pm est. (orginial air time 10pm est).

In this two-hour event, the ghost of Clay Bicks (Jane), who is an old flame of Allison's shows up at her door. When Clay decides he wants to stick around the DuBois household, it doesn't sit well with Joe (Jake Weber). Meanwhile, Allison discovers that she and Bridgette are both having a very similar odd series of dreams, with the primary difference being that Bridgette's dreams keep coming to her in the form of cartoons. When Bridgette's dreams become dark and ugly, Allison begins to realize the connection to a case she is working on.

Now here is a link to the spoiler for a full story on this episode CLICK Full Story. I will say this much out of spoilers, Patricia's new real life husband "Thomas Jane" will be guest starring on this ep.

Just serving a reminder the show returns Nov. 15th.
Also have the Two more ep spoilers from the Futon Critic.

When Allison relives the same horrific day over and over again in her dreams, she discovers that with each "day" she relives, important clues are being revealed to her regarding a potential hostage situation. Meanwhile, Joe struggles for affection from Allison, and Ariel is being threatened by a bully at school.
When nemesis Dr. Charles Walker (Mark Sheppard), begins to reappear in Allison's dreams, she fears his spirit may be returning to continue his evildoing by inhabiting the living. Her fears escalate when she meets a young man who has an uncanny resemblance to the serial killer from the late 1800's.

WOW.. this was so complicated ands so intense.. it's hard to describe a two hr. show.. the old boyfried (real life hubby) and he's not bad looking.. :p couldn't figure out his connection to thse home invasions..but at the end we find out... and the middle daughter having the same dreams with cartoon monkeys..she's such a good little actress. and so sweet and cute.. ;) I was baffeled and confused..and the as ever patient hubby.. he's so good with those kids.. and her boss finding out he's had diabetes all this time.. touch and go on that situation as well.. and Patricia Arquette.. so convincing. and cute new 'DO', although I liked her hair longer too!!! so that low-life art dealer was the once.. really excellent directing. fantastic premier. ;)

It was a good premire, seeing as it has been off for a long time. So they started it back up just right. Yeah Patricia's hubby ain't that bad and I think this is the first time I have seen the guy.

I have to say that Joe has gotta be the best husband in the world.

Back