Medium

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pilgrim, Apr 17, 2006.

1. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Saw the description for next week with Scanlon's past - looking forward to it. Please let me know when the site is done.

Very true and funny.

I liked the solution to SOS and the her narration about people in trouble - especially the last one - good wrap up.

€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«€«³«€«³«€«€
    Joe: (Bridgette) has some pretty eerie ideas about what you do for a living.
    Allison: Eerie crazy or eerie correct?
    Joe: That's a tough call.
    €«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«³«€«€«³«€«³«€«€

2. Sofia_Willows

Sofia_Willows Hit and Run

I always suspected that the detective would try to make a move on Alison, or that she'd start having an extra-marital affair.

The two actors have good chemistry with one-another, but I do really love the husband/wife dynamic on this show.

I'm rather surprised at this revelation, though.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Here are some of my fav lines from the show some I have on my site.

Joe: Ever since you made the decision not to go to law school, to go to work for the D.A. as a consultant, I don't know, you seem kinda…
    Allison: Bitchy? Cranky? Pissed off?
    Joe: You can read minds.
    =======
    Allison: A psychic with a bad memory. Go figure.
    =======
    Det. Scanlon: (to Devalos) You're insane. (to Allison) And you're insaner!
    Allison: And you do have the word "ass" written on your forehead without the word "jack" before it!
    =======
    Allison: It's 9:00. How am I supposed to know you're ok? How do I know you're not lying dead somewhere?
    Joe: If something had happened, somebody would've called. If I were dead, who are we kidding, you'd be the first to know.
    =======
    Allison: (to Joe) Justice isn't only blind, it's in a coma.
    =======
    Joe: God, I hope you're not getting sick again. Not with my mother coming to visit.
    Allison: Please. One nightmare a night is plenty. Thanks.
    =======
    Allison: I just had a weird dream.
    Joe: Of course you did. It's a day ending in "Y".

I will be adding more to the site thats just the start. Also I will let you know when its ready. :)

4. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Really good rerun episode "In Sickness and Adultery" that I finally played last night of the dream with the dead cop in the coffin with the gun. Good line from Devalos, "Rest on Piece" (or would that be "peace" for "peace maker"?). Loved the courtroom scene. This is a good show.

Destiny, thanks for all the quotes.

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I noticed this a few epps back but I thought I would mention it here...Why is the phone on Joe's side of the bed? Is it so she can purposly wake him up to make a call about a dream? Just move the phone already. Anyone else notice this?

6. Destiny

No problem your welcome, I missed the ep with scanlon, drat, but I hope to see it in repeats.

As to the phone lol Yeah I noticed that to, but you know it might be better on his side, I mean she has been known to get herself in trouble while sleeping and dreaming, so they probably figure it safer for all those she could dream dial. :D

7. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

LOL, good observation about the phone!

And true, in the time it takes her to reach for the phone, either she or Joe can add some waking thought to the action.

8. Destiny

9. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Very glad that this will be on another season. Thanks again, Destiny.

10. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Whooo-hoo another year. I am happy.

11. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Dr. Frasier Crane will be playing "Death" next week.

"Death Takes a Policy"

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I know Kelsey Grammer ;) cool- he can play a big meanie=-it was strange again- poor husband- he's so patient- where's a real guy like that- he's always there for her- but she rarely helps him- if at all--with his job problems- Molly did a good job as a blind girl- creepy the guy sneaking around at nite in her spot-- :(-and the beginning music- gives me chills- :devil:- good show- not even in the top 20:eek:

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't usually watch but kept trying to see snippets of Molly last night. Except I've seen The Stand one too many times, I wanted Gary Sinise to jump in there as Stu Redman LOL.

Never knew she had red hair though, it's black in the movie I mentioned.

14. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Molly was good in the "The Darkness is Light Enough" episode. I only know her from the old Brat Pack movies which seem to be airing somewhere at any given moment when Frasier isn't on.

Kelsey Grammer isn't letting his career stagnate - now an X-Man in Last Stand. Looking forward to him as Death next week.

15. Destiny

I am post this with the spoiler tag for the next episode.

When Allison Dubois (PATRICIA ARQUETTE) begins to see the Angel of Death on Monday night's episode of "Medium," airing on NBC at 10 p.m., he looks remarkably like KELSEY GRAMMER, who just happens to be an executive producer of the series and is coming out from behind the camera for a one-time appearance.

ET[/url]!