Medium

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by pilgrim, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Destiny-I didn't know all of that- I'll look closly at the credits- i had no idea he ws involved with this show- he'll be good- and its' great that he's doing something so opposite from "Frasier" ;)

2. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Destiny, thanks from me too. I got to see the clip on ET. He really is staying involved. Can't wait to see her resolution of this problem.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Aww your welcome, I get the ET emails and the headline grabbed me and said "READ ME" :D so I did and thought, wow if they haven't seen this I need to post it. :)

4. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Last night I noticed that Conor O'Farrell, who played Larry Watt, the defending attorney in the great courtroom scene in the "In Sickness and Adultery" episode, is also Undersheriff McKeen in CSI. It's a small, small world.

Also wanted to bump this as a reminder that Kelsey Grammer, Dr. Frasier Crane, Dr. Hank McCoy (Beast) in X-Men and Death for tonight's episode is on soon.

5. Destiny

The show has 22 eps, the season finale (according to the futon critic) is on May 22, 2006, there is some info up for it, but its limited.

IN SEASON FINALE, ALLISON HAS VISIONS OF HER LIFE AS AN ATTORNEY -- Allison has visions of her life had she become the high-powered attorney she originally set out to be, and married someone other than Joe (Jake Weber).

6. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

I haven't seen all that many episodes but the Death episode was not my favorite.

Grammer and everyone were good but just maybe I was expecting too much and didn't think there was enough tie-in to her visions of her own death - I like how these usually work.

I'm looking forward to the finale. Thanks, Destiny.

7. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah it also seemed pretty weak to me. I thought it could have been done better. Hopefully the finale will be better.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Kelsey Grammar was soo - :devil: he's a good actor- really enjoyed seeing him playing duel roles- ;) and boy does he look good- amazing what lazer can do- NO wrinkles-he kinda of made the show this week in my opinion ;)

9. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

When I watch Frasier, I can't help picturing him in that black suit so it made a deep subliminal impression.

Saw one last night where she thinks her brother is killed in battle and come to find out he's got the psychic demons too.

Also, Stigmata aired this weekend (probably a Mother's Day gift).

Just keeping this alive til the finale. Thanks for the date and time, Destiny, I couldn't find it with a dvr search.

10. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

He also played a pederast on 3 episodes of "Without a trace".He was outstanding there.
    Having a look to his file I think he was on most of the tv shows. :eek:

Tonight I watched the episode with David Carradine on it.

11. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

Thanks, Hormiga.

He gets around and he seems to make a good living in non-leading roles. Wish they had a picture of him. If I hadn't seen him in one show after the other, he probably wouldn't stay in my mind. Thanks for the observation.

12. Destiny

I am so absent minded I forgot the finale was tonight I wanted to tape it, its really bad considering I am the one who posted when it would be. *smacks head on a pillow* darn, darn, darn. :(

Oh well I will catch it on lifetime network or regular re-runs. darn it!

13. pilgrim

pilgrim Rookie

I liked this episode, seeing Joe in another situation. Interesting to imagine her with someone so power-hungry and working with a scavenger like Watt. I also liked the Dixie Chicks' "Lullaby".

14. Missing

Missing Pathologist

And they still would have ended up together, either way. I thought that was kinda neat.

15. Destiny

Info update, if you got to the 2006-2007 fall schedule thread there is somewhere in there a link to the NBC revamping That I posted, on that "Medium" Is not listed on the schedule. Someone wrote in to "Ask Ausiello" and this is what he had to say about it.

Question: Where's Medium on the fall lineup? It can't be Monday without Medium!

Ausiello: NBC had a vision of the future and saw Studio 60 getting its a** whooped on Thursday night opposite CSI and Grey's Anatomy. So they moved it to Mondays at 10 pm and decided to hold Medium to mid-season. It's not a huge shock, considering the show suffered a double-digit ratings decline during the second half of the season. I'm actually surprised more hasn't been made of that. Maybe the press doesn't want to kick NBC while it's down.