Medium

I figured out the storyline pretty much when i saw the nurse. Still a good episode thought and yeah with Joe getting no sleep. I was a little surprised with Lee though, but in the end he manned up.

This was pretty scary Alison dreaming of the Acocalypse, and going to buy all the survival back-packs, and the girls finding them and eating and playing with the flashlights:eek: and the actual guy who owned the supply store she dreamt about, and he had girls as hostages in his bunker, and telling them the world had ended. One escaped and he killed her, then of course Alison and her co-horts went to his store one time and found nothing, but on returning they found his hide-a-way behind a wall:( and her wanting to buy a gun and how Joe was adamant about it, NO he said. The Ariel part where a school guy duped her and tricked her into him passing a test. She sure has the killer expressions. The mother/daughter talk, how she told her mom "you're so smart" really good as always!

The part about getting a gun, I was like girl you were building a bomb in one eppy and half the time you are not you and you want a gun in the house. I wonder if Joe was thinking that at all.

I still love how they use the kids in this show, it just seems so natural with them and the kids unlike most shows seem normal--none of this cutsy wutsy stuff like some shows make them do.

This episode had many twists and turns, beginning with Agent Cooper appearing to Alison agan, and warning her about events coming up, and she saw a slaughter in a diner, but the guy had hung himself, but was coerced by later..Joe and the new guy who Ariel had a dream about and he had stole another co-workers plans, the amazing plans didn't convince Joe, who in a way has his own sixth-sense. Joe confronted the guy and he got a frustrated and went into some psycho-babble. Alison meanwhile, confronted the kid who was asos visited by Cooper making him kill people for the better of the world, bur eventually he trapped her, with a gun and told her to jump off a wall, and all of a sudden there was Cooper..again..thelling him to shoot her, then the kid was so confused he turned the gun on himself, I gasped:eek:. The last scene not only did Cooper come into her room the kid with his bloody wound as well, Alison must be so drained by now.. always a good episode, and this was outstanding:thumbsup:

THis episode was a real thriller, great writers, really different. It started with Joe watching a horror film, and then later of course Alison had a nitemare, seeing two couples and watching one killed. Ariel wants a sleepover and her mom said "she'd think about it" then a buzzer starts going off everytime someone is fibbing. Joe goes to work and gets a supeona [wrong spelling] from an ex co-worker accusing of stealing his ideas [not ture] he altered them..When Scalon and Alison went to the cabin where these people were killed they kinda of got into it, cause' he didn't believe her about what she'd dreamt. The interview the other couple and the buzzer went off again, so she knew they were lying. Alison see the murder and rape again, the other woman killed both intruders. The one guy said "lets bury the bodies and split the cash" loads was found in a bag they had like $1 mill. So they all agreed, and did indeed split the money, but later out of surmounting bills and being greedy, the one guy went back to the cabin, and demanded more of the money, they got into a argument, he left, dug up the boides of the criminals, [creepy] put on ones clothes and mask, came back and killed the couple. In the end the guy confessed to killing all of them not telling them his wife had killed the intruders, he took the blame.. trippy story. Alos Joe confronted the thief and told him he knew about the altered blueprints..A+:bolian:

Finally have watched the episodes from the last two weeks...been busy. I loved the lie buzzer one...thought it was hilarious. I love the people that write this show as they seem to always get it right.

I am a little worried that this will be the last season of Medium due to the Leno going to that timeslot cause I am not sure what night or time they are going to kick it to again. And if they do cancel I hope it gets it rightfull ending and sendoff and not just thats it.

Finally have watched the episodes from the last two weeks...been busy. I loved the lie buzzer one...thought it was hilarious. I love the people that write this show as they seem to always get it right.

I am a little worried that this will be the last season of Medium due to the Leno going to that timeslot cause I am not sure what night or time they are going to kick it to again. And if they do cancel I hope it gets it rightfull ending and sendoff and not just thats it.

This is true, but that's what recorders are for, watch Leno, and tape "Medium" or visa-versa. I like that Leno is on earler, 11:30:( I'm always in bed yawn-yawn, so I tape it every night. But I love "Medium" so, that's what Ill do~

Another stellar episode, the beginning with the youngest daughter being encouraged to shoot her parenst, another nightmare with Alsion waking up horrified. The the sister/brother team, Brooke and Dylan. Alsion kept dreaming about them and the mom and the old girlfriend Harmony. But nothing seemed to add up. But later it did. The Joe's sister moves in with them and takes over the house, she though her hubby was cheating..and he was. But she finally wanted to go home her dead dad talked to Alison and told her she was pregnant, but she didn't klnow it. Ariel throwing a teenage temper tanturm, about going on a ski trip with 18 yr. old boys as chaperones. That was a no no:scream: So finally they realized that Brooke killed the mom but she was actually Harmony. Good as always:bolian:

to be continued...man how I hate to see that at the end of an episode but yeah another good eppy. Teenage temper tantrums....what can you say about that so much drama but Ariel did a believable job at it.

Once again these writers have great imaginations, Alison digressed gong back 5 years when the baby daughter Marie was born, and Joe thought she was really out of it, and Davalos, geting shot, by the guy who didn't kill his wife, but it was all in her forever dreams. Joe picking up Ariel from the 'ski trip" she disobeyed them and was so PO, but Alison saw them having a confrontation, in the car ride back, which Joe said never happened, and the rain also didn't happen. Her going into premature labor but it was a dream again Davalos couldn't stand her 5 years ago, and thought she was mentally unbalanced. The ending cute Joe is soo good with the girls Bridget is so ecentric:eek: catching the guy who really killed the wife, and was having an affair with her, and Alison knew exactly where her body was buried. Intersting as always ~

I thought it was an ok episode but not one of the better ones. It just seemed to be a scattered episode. Joe has come a long way from where he was with his understanding of her gift and I laughed when he was like --its another girl were having. And OFFICER Lee Scanlion--showing how time is fleeting in our lives and even how Allison explained it to Ariel that you never get it back.

This ep. was so suspensful and creepy. This horrible pervert had a shrine dedticated to Alison, and was threatning her, when Scanlon and Davalos found his apt. he had mega phots of her with her eyes cut out and, he was gone, so they had the police guarding and watching them he also knew where the girls were and their school schedules. The really spooky part was Alison heard the water running in the bathroom and went to check it out and he was in there, and tried to drown her in the tub, but he dies instead. Scalon had let him in with groceries, not knowing it was him. Joe was not returning calls from his boss, and them Alison started getting and having weird dreams, that the dead creep was putting in her mind about the stock in Joes business which was wrong and other evil stuff.:devil:. another to be continued~:(

This episode was off the wall a real nail biter, with Joe now getting strange vibesfrom baby Marie, about the stock market, much to his bosses chagrin, and poor Joe having to fire some of his staff caused him so much angst. And Alsion having horrible nitemares that weren't true from the 'devil spirit' invading her mind:evil: spooky, she was seeing stuff that was incorrect, and he wa everywhere, even telling her to commit suicide:( finally she got it right and they picked up the one guy who had killed his partner. The ending was so creepy like 'night of the zombies' the whole staff of girls he had seen but didn't let Alison stop their deaths, came out as spirits and another group of zombies shoved him down into hell, so her dreams stopped.. Davolos and Scanlo were stellar as always great imaginations from the writers:thumbsup:

Don't forget tonight is a two hour special, beginning at 9 instead of 10, so it begins a two parter 1 and 2 and the finale is next week~

Alison quites the police dept for a new job, but it becomes apparent something sinister will happen

WOW I never expected this a two hour special, and Alison quiting the police dept and her boss Davalos was supportive and her co-worker Scalon, also, Joe kinda of talked her into this, although she was apprehensive and not 100% sure. She was offered a 3 figure salary and a company care to just write down her dreams and let them know. However, it started turning sinister, when her new boss played excellently by Tracy Pollan, seemed to be a bit off. Then the big honch told her it was a conflict of interest to still be in touch with her old workplace, which she was. The lo-and-behold she saw his son as the serial killer [in her dreams]. The big honch called her in his office, and came off with a threatning attitude. . Also the lead Det. on the case was also involved, who Scanlon didn't believe her at first but went to his house and shot him.. It's impossible to post a two her show on here. Ariel was slo seeing a dead girl, and started taking anti-anxiety pills, who her friend gave he which helped her concentrate on her studies. Alison and Joe were tipped off, and confronted her and another talk out. The finale is next week, and I think somthing will happen to make her realize she wants to go back~

Last edited:
Back