Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, are there flirting scenes between Cath and Hodges?? :eek: Which epies? :rolleyes:

Anyway, Vartann & Cath have both great physical appearance and he seems like a decent and reliable guy (available as well ;)), plus he's tough when needed, but also kind (he put up with Ecklie, and that old lady in Iced :lol:), so all that make him an ideal guy for Cathrine! ;)

Now, i need to write a fanfic (i wish!) and find a way to play matchmaker for these two! :D :lol:

FallenforGrissom said:
Wow, are there flirting scenes between Cath and Hodges?? :eek: Which epies? :rolleyes:
I think it's always Hodges trying to flirt with Cath, not the other way around. The one that comes to mind first is the one in "time of your death" where Cath says "stop trying to make that sound dirty".
Then in...which episode was that?..."room service" maybe? Where he asks her advice on how you know when a relationship is more than "just friends".
Again in...whichever early S6 episode... "secrets & flies" maybe?...where he tells Warrick to stop flirting with Cath (maybe because he's jealous?)

Anyway, Hodges used to annoy me at the beginning. now his flirting with Cath is kind of cute - in a very weird kind of way!

And, yes! I'd love to read a Cath/Vartann fic. Do we even know his first name yet?

EricaSJ said:
^ LOL. How about just fast forward to the Marg parts? :lol:
That sounds like a really good idea, can't beleive I haven't done that before now. :)

I like scenes with Cath/Vartann, he's really hot, but then so's she. :D

Hodges used to really annoy me, but I find him funny now, especially when he's around Catherine.

Oh yeah update us with your Cath and Vartann fanfic please. :D

And, yes! I'd love to read a Cath/Vartann fic. Do we even know his first name yet?
His first name has not been mentioned yet on the show. But on the casting sides of Bang Bang his first name was written there as "Tony".

These are actually all the epies, where Det. Vartaan appears- i guess S5 is his Season (source:www.crimelab.nl):
- Grissom Versus the Volcano
- Eleven Angry Jurors
- XX
- Dead Ringer
- Bloodlines
- Viva Las Vegas
- Crow's Feet
- Mea Culpa
- No Humans Involved
- Big Middle
- Spark of Life
- 4 x 4
- Weeping Willows
- Iced
- Bodies in Motion
- A Bullet Runs Through It, Part 1
- A Bullet Runs Through It, Part 2
- Bang Bang

I googled a little in order to find anything more about his background, but i couldn't find a thing- not even his first name (maybe there isn't one).Which name do you think it might suit him? I think the writers need to creat some kind of background story for this guy!! :)

Edited after seeing that Tony might be Vartann's name.
Tony wouldn't be the name i would chose for this character, but it's not bad, it's kinda cute.

EricaSJ said:
BTW there are C/G, C/W, and C/N fans here and I really don't think any ship takes a majority. We respect each other and have fun together because we all love Marg/Catherine. :)

We're not obsessed!.. Just wanted to clear the air.

iheartnickcath said:

*ahem* speak for yourself! ;)

*Iamnotobsessed* *Iamnotobsessed* *Iamnotobsessed*

OK. Now I've got it under control.

kaylyne said:
iheartnickcath said:

*ahem* speak for yourself! ;)

OK. Now I've got it under control.

*laughs* Think you got it now, Kay?

kaylyne said:
Shame on you, Erica! You're not up on your CSI info. Vartann was on CSI way before VLV. You didn't notice that he was in Season 4 -GVTV. OK, I'll forgive you since he was involved in "the other" case - the one with the singer's wife dead in the tub. He was in a few other S4 eps too - just not noticeable with Cath. My fave Cath/Vartann scene was in the end of s6 when they find the dead body in the office, then work together to make sure the scene is cleared. Hey, Cath draws her gun again. That makes it a great scene, right?!
Dang Kay, you got me. I didn't notice Vartann actually had been in a few episodes before Viva Las Vegas. :lol: Don't really care, though. :D

Lynny, yeah, right. We're not obsessed. ;)

i'm not obsessed. i swear. this is how i find out when she's stalking me. *hits goober* oh shut up!

vartann is hot. i wouldn't mind more scenes with him and cath. but i'm still rooting for cath a guy who looks amazingly like ray liotta.

Okay guys, Ship/ship talk, sail it down the hall to Shipper Central forum. Thank-you. :)

ships? i don't see any *trips over big a$$ yacht* ships.

ok, has anyone heard any updates on conan or mr. brooks lately? has everyone voted for marg at the relly's? has everyone requested amazon put china beach on dvd?

coolcatz said:
ships? i don't see any *trips over big a$$ yacht* ships.

Oh you found my ship!. Thanks squishy!

ok, has anyone heard any updates on conan or mr. brooks lately? has everyone voted for marg at the relly's? has everyone requested amazon put china beach on dvd?

No, And Relly's?? ..and haha I saw it on Ebay! *hits you* Thats for earlier.

amazon has a service where people sign up for dvds that aren't out and keep the requests. then send notification when they come out. it helps measure interests in programs not yet released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back