Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelEyez said:
Please me too, Lady E! :lol:
Wait, I thought I was the Lady and you guys were supposed to please me? :lol:

Anyway, for those who live in the States and have HBO, they are going to air Fire Down Below tonight...uh tomorrow morning. Here's the time: Mon., July 17, 1:30 a.m.

Not my favorite Marg movie, but it's worth watching just for her...and her cute accent. :D

Definitely NOT my favorite Marg movie, but it was tolerable sitting through watching a wooden, dry Steven Seagal just to see Marg around the beehives *shudder* It reminds me of Idgie in Fried Green Tomatoes. You wouldn't catch me being around a hive of bees willingly.

beehives are bad as long as you don't pull the stuff out. i agree this is not the best movie but i did like the back story between marg's character and her brother.

kaylyne said:
It reminds me of Idgie in Fried Green Tomatoes. You wouldn't catch me being around a hive of bees willingly.

lmao what a coincidence. RC made me watch that movie two days ago. Loved it.

About Fire Down Below... ditto. I dont like the movie at all but it was great seeing her. She was pretty much the acting element of the movie. Loved her.

Thanks to Erica I finally saw the beehive scene. :lol:
I agree with Erica her accent is so cute in Fire Down Below. She acts the part.. from her facial expressions down to her accent.

Someone said Fire Down Below? IMO her performance was aweeee on it. And I did love the character she acted. A poor, lonely, sad girl. And she was sooo cute with Steven Segal :D

oh cool z. i love that movie. went to school with some people who were in it (it was filmed near where i went to school).

as for fdb, i could have done without segal, but that's just a general thing not specific to this film.

Marg actually did better than Segal IMO, and I also like the storyline of Sarah and her brother...Earl? Than man was creepy.

The accent! I absolutely love the accent. :lol:

^ LOL yeah. :D

Speaking of accents, has Marg done strong accents in any other movies? I know she spoke the Texan accent in The Gulf War, which was quite easy to recognize.

Whoa Im a loser I haven't seen like 98.9 percent of her older films.
Btw, gals we're such whiners. :lol: I heard they're cooking up something spectacular for Catherine's character in Season 7.. something we'd imagine to only happen in our dreams or in fanfiction. (ok these are just my words, they're not the exact spoiler)
Yay! I can't sleep.. I mean wait. :lol:

I'm glad they finally seem to acknowledge Catherine's existence, but I'm not sure I'll like it if they let it happen the way "you know what" did or make it soap-opera-ish. I guess I'll just wait and see.

ETA: Oh I just got a message sent by a lovely birdie. Hmmmm MAYBE I'm going to like it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back