Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by EricaSJ, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

That quote was cute.
    It also reminds me of the Howard Stern interview when he asked Marg if she would be interested in women.! I can't believe Marg actually sat through that whole interview. She was probably thinking "what have I gotten myself into?"

2. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

she handled herself well though.

3. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Yeah I like the fact that she can carry herself well around the bad boys and the pervs. :lol:

Oh I think that most people associate the phrase 'investigate me' with Marg/Cath.. and the boy version of 'investigate me' would be Elliot Stabler/Chris maybe.. or Gil Grissom/Billy.

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

What were the three things that Marg said that always made her recognizable? Her hair color, her laugh, and there was one more that I can't remember.

OT: Chris Meloni - YUM! He showed it "all" on HBO's "Oz".

5. coolcatz

honestly i dunno. but her laugh is great. it's one of the things that makes interviews with her such a joy to watch.

6. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

kaylyne I have no idea too.. maybe her legs? :lol: I remember in her interviews when she's asked what's her favorite body part she always tells her legs.
    And yeah I agree with you coolcatz, I love the laugh and her giggle snort. ;)

7. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

No idea what you're talking about but there are a few physical features Marg has that make her memorable. :cool:

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Oh, I FOUND it:
    The Playboy article (Darn PG-13 meter - ruins all of the good stuff) I'll have the link on my LJ.

"PLAYBOY: What are your three distinguishing characteristics?
    HELGENBERGER: My laugh, my hair color and my parties. I throw really good parties."

ETA:
    Love #10:
    PLAYBOY: What's your favorite bedroom scene?
    HELGENBERGER: It's in Species, and it was with Michael Madsen. It was kind of raucous. I just decided to make it fun and playful. We tripped over each other and fell to the ground. That kind of kick-started it. I remember once I took a flying leap onto him on the bed. And there was the time I tackled him. It was more playful and feisty than your typical sensuous love scene.

NOW- my question is: NOT GEORGE CLOONEY?! Or was this article before the ER bed scene?

9. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

ruzila, Jango glad to see you here again! *squee* :D

Oh noes we can't link to the site cuz the pic of Marg there is PG 13.5, and this board is PG 13.. :D Believe me, the mods already called our attention about that PG 13.5 picture before. :lol: Maybe we could quote the favorite parts of the interview instead..

This is my favorite:
    P: Describe the Marg Helgenberger for us.
    H: Cheeseburger, pickles and ketchup. On a toasted sesame seed bun. I'm as basic as they come. I am a meat-and-potatoes gal. I'm from a small town in the Midwest. Not only do I prefer simply prepared foods, but they prefer me, too, if you know what I mean. So, yeah, meat and potatoes.

Oh and I loved the questions they asked her.. they were very different and interesting.. those kind of questions that have not been asked before.. like "Is Steven Seagal as wooden as he appears?" :lol:

10. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I've never actually read that before, thanks for posting.

It would have been long after er, her bedroom scene with George Clooney was hot.

11. coolcatz

lmao!!! ok, now we have two things we need answers to. why species (although it is a fun scene, she's right about that, totally different than the rest in the movie) and what are her parties like.

12. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

There was one interview where she described how her parties went. Maybe it was on Ellen or Letterman (argh I couldn't remember.)

13. coolcatz

we are doing good tonight. does anybody remember?

the meat and potatoes quote was funny.

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Don't remember the one about her parties. I know she hosted the China Beach reunion at her home. Anyone got that picture of the gang outside her home? Thought I had it, but can't find it.

15. coolcatz

kaylene, thanks for putting the article on your lj. that was an interesting interview.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.