Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah okay, thanks for explaining. THAT I already signed up last year, or the year before, but I'm still waiting for the good news. *pouts*

Marg is really gorgeous. The more she gets older the more she's pretty. if you compare season 1 with season 6 you see that. And i'm wondering who's gonna win the hair style contest Eric or Marg?!

I totally agree veggie! She's aging gracefully and seeing her like that reminds us mere mortals that we should take care of our physical, emotional and spiritual well being just like her.

Btw Marg really believes in the fans, no?
just look at this article from USA Today--(with SPOILERS)
"CSI has always been underestimated from Day 1 by everyone but the fans," says star Marg Helgenberger. "Our network has underestimated us. The critics have underestimated us. But the fans have not. ... With all due respect to Grey's Anatomy, ABC moving that show opposite us, I think, was the biggest motivator we could have had. We're all excited about it. I think it's given us like, 'Hey, we don't want to relinquish the throne that easily.' "

That's the spirit girl! CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler called CSI the 'underdog' against McDreamy but Marg believes the fans wouldn't abandon them. really now? jk! :D

(And now its up to you coolcatz to choose. LMFAO! )

Marg is always grateful to the fans and I really love that. Remember that fans were the first people she thanked when she got her People's Choice Award? She knows perfectly well that without the fans, both the show and the cast wouldn't have become what they are now. :)

*squees*

Jango!

*hugs*

Where have you been, girl? Missed ya much! Come back often, the world of Marg love needs you. :D

well i'll support marg. i'll support billy. but i will not support the morons who are *thinks she should stop at this point* sorry destiny.

anyways, from what i'm seeing marg is going to be able to really show her chops this year. those of us in here know how great she is but hopefully a lot of others will discover it.

It's fun looking for news about Marg. It's cute finding stuff like THIS.

Then Gayle said, "if Oprah was a man, I'd marry her". But Oprah was like, "Um, no offense, but if I was a man, I'd marry Halle Barry" and Gayle goes, "Who wouldn't? She's hot! I wouldn't kick her out of bed for making Catwoman" And then Oprah was like, "What about Marg Helgenberger? She can investigate me anytime!"
:lol:

Oh wow thanks for that AngelEyez. Ditto Oprah! Ditto! :D She's got a great taste in women lmfao! Halle and Marg are awesome.
hehe. well she loves oprah back. thinks she should be president.
Oh.. thanks for refreshing my memory about that interview.

actually you can do a search on oprah.com and find a transcript of the whole interview. can't remember if you can still watch it or not. plus pics of her house and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back