Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least she didn't say her favorite bed scene was with Michael Beihn!!! Although, I would have thought her "bedroom" scenes with Alan in "Giving up the ghost" would have rated high!! (OK, so he only basically ever dumped her on the bed each time) But I like the scene where they're in bed watching the video of his memorial service, then get into a tickling match.

Hi! Does anyone know what Cath's maiden name was? Has it ever been mentioned??

Thanks!

Just a general "Google" Search - it finds you wonderful things!

Actually, I was searching for "rat fink" - because I'd heard that phrase in one of Marg's movies, but couldn't remember which (think it's "giving up the ghost") and came across that article.

Thanks for the article kaylyne! I haven't read that one yet.. And thanks to The OC I have an idea what a bar mitzvah is. :D

Edit: Btw, we're nearing a thousand posts and we thought of using a different title for thread number 4. What do you think? How about:

Marg/Cath #4: Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart -its from the Emmy ads, that's their description of Catherine. It fits Marg too.
Marg/Cath #4: The Sex Bomb With Just the Right Mix of Hormones - quoted from Gary Dourdan and Billy Petersen.. thats their description of Marg. Well coolcatz figured it fits Catherine too. :D

Any other thread title suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back