Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
you obviously know which i prefer if we are going to change titles.

and rissa i'm still snorting over your siggy.

Ooooh! Love the "Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart" title. Also loved those ads.

"Spike TV" is just running "Felonious Monk" right now - the 'flashback scene' with Cath in her old stripper days! Great episode!

^ I really love the Cath part of that episode. Found it a lot more interesting than the monks. :lol: I wish they'd give us more flashbacks like that. :lol:

And yeah, "Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart" is going to make a ass-kicking title.

^ Oh I love it. Believe me, I really do. I just wonder whether it'll pass the PG-13 rule since it's actually quotes from Gary and Billy. ;)

Hey, I like that title too. I just like the SSSS title better out of the two - for now. As E said, it's a kick-ass title!

Oh love the flashback scenes in Felonious Monk, although it had too much head shot of Catherine. :lol: If I were the director I'd focus on her neck down. And I also pity Tadero in that episode, Cath kicked his arse hard on that ep. Owww. ;)

I chose the quotes from the guys.. love their description. :lol:
Any more thread title suggestions? How about doing a poll? You may choose many. :D

Guys lets keep the title short and simple please, it can be easy to get carried away with a title, now while changing out a title is fine, for example:

Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, The Better! #4
Marg/Catherine: Sassy As Ever! #4
Marg/Catherine: She's All That! #4

While I understand that long titles are used in the SC, in this forum we like to keep it more simple for all members to find, more to the point and at the sametime gets the attention of both genders that wishes to discuss both the Character and the Actress. :)

^ I think "Marg/Catherine #4: Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart" will make it, then. It really suits both Marg and Catherine while the longer one is more of comments on Marg by her co-workers. :) And to make it match with the pic thread, maybe we could make it Sexy, Sassy, Steely, Smart: Marg/Catherine #4.0? :lol:

^^Oh I think Destiny only wants one to two word description of Marg and I don't think sexy, sassy, steely, smart would fit the 60 character limit either.
Ok coolcatz you need to think of other titles! Yeah we're volunteering you. :lol:

Going back on topic.. speaking of titles, here are the sources for those quotes:

Right mix of hormones-by Billy Petersen - Just go to Dan Patrick Interview
Sex bomb walking around the set-by Gary Dourdan- just scroll to the July 2 Star Scientist Interview
And Im still looking for the Emmy ads featuring the 'sexy, sassy, steely, smart' description of cath.

Edit: I love EyeCandy for the pic thread.

^ Oh I meant the order of the thread title and thread description. LOL. Me loves Eye Candy and would never think about changing it. ;)

^^Oh ok.. Don't mind me, Im going blind thats why! :lol: I can't find the Emmy ads. I scoured the whole graveshift site, I remember I saw it there.. but I couldn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back