Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriel21 said:
We need more help with pushing Smacked in the shower together? :lol: I just checked and they were pretty willing to jump in there on their own...in fact they were um...in there already... :devil: Nice and wet and....GUTTER! :devil: :lol:

More Smacked fans, yay! :D

LOL, of course we need to push them into the shower. After all those weeks in that itty-bitty broom closet. ;)

But I guess, we'll be needing more help in pulling them out. :devil:

Willows yeah we're pushing them into the shower now...although there's still plenty of wall space in there for them to push eachother up against! :devil: Heehee! :D

Lol, yeah Cate babes...I think our issue is going to be trying to get them out of the shower! They just can't let go of eachother! ;) :devil: (Psttt...how's Dylan and Mara? :D )

Mj a bunny for the bubble? Mmmmm, sure! It'd get along with all the plot bunnies that currently are running amok up there! Heehee!
yay! ill start getting a couple of bunnies for us :lol: lets just hope we can leave them and NOT overcrowd the bubble :p im sure my muse Pete wont like it :lol:

welcome to the newbie! *ties and olive oils on your left* LMAO we need a newbie sign. im getting tired saying that :p not that i dont want newbies... more SMacked fans the more chance we can SMack ptb :p

first, wall then closet.. now showers? geez they dont get tired do they :lol: i dont wanna get em out :p Macky and Stel can be pretty cranky... and I dont wanna face a rambo Greek and a pissed Marine :rolleyes:

mj0621 said:
first, wall then closet.. now showers? geez they dont get tired do they :lol: i dont wanna get em out :p Macky and Stel can be pretty cranky... and I dont wanna face a rambo Greek and a pissed Marine :rolleyes:

LOL, we don't want that :lol: Let them stay there for a couple of days, let's see how long they can hold out :p

Willows yeah we're pushing them into the shower now...although there's still plenty of wall space in there for them to push eachother up against! Heehee!

You don't have to call me Willows, Sor or Soraya is fine ;) But I like a shower more than a wall. A wall can be sexy too, but a shower has something more :devil: :lol:

magic_munchies welcome! :D hey are you the one thats on ff.net? you look familiar...

LOL, we don't want that Let them stay there for a couple of days, let's see how long they can hold out
:eek: two days!? :lol: omg... that's... a lot of stamina i say :p *laughs with sor*

mj0621 said:
:eek: two days!? :lol: omg... that's... a lot of stamina i say :p *laughs with sor*

I'm sure we get a huge bill with the costs for the water :lol: But we'll confront them with that later, first they have to come out of the shower :lol:

hello fellow smackers.

has anyone noticed that theve been trying to get mac with an english girl for a while?

they suggested him and jane parsons in season 1

You would think that an all american man would have prefferd a more all american woman? eh hem coff stella.

eny1 else notice?

but this peyton stuff has got me down. TPTB missed a great chance that smacked them in the face! think of the greatness that smacked could have been? they prepared us for it in season one and teased us with the argument about the bullet in the horse and when she saved him from being squashed in the harbour and the whole your the strongest person i know thing in the ep when the nannys were stealing stuff and the i wouldnt do this without you?

what happened with the touching cheek thing and the support she gave and saving his life and her support with claire and the strength shes been in the group and how does he repay her by getting with some british girl? tptb missed some great emotional scenes here and i dont know if theyll ever turn it around.

:(

I'm sure we get a huge bill with the costs for the water But we'll confront them with that later, first they have to come out of the shower
:lol: what if they dont wanna come out? :devil:

gaby welcome! :D i dont think i saw you here before.

yes, some of us noticed the 'english' connection *nudges the SMacked ff queen from Manila* :lol: oh wait, that was the European connection :p never mind then LMAO

so you wanna SMack tptb? youre not alone gal ;)

Well, you're not alone in SMACking the PTB. Sign up and all of us will be drafted hahahaha.....

<for MJ: http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/988/photo3xm1.th.jpg >

*runs away giggling*

Anyway, Mac does have a thing for European women. I mean Jane and Peyton are English. And hey, what do you know... Stella is Greek-Italian. Whee! XD

Mo -- Lol, Dylan and Mara are taking a break while I write angst on the side. Dylan's being a good big brother so I have an easier job babysitting.

Showers... hm... so I don't have to wonder why the water bill's off the roof but the shampoo and bath gel bottles are all full.

Ouuuukey people!
Do we happen to have a transcription of that "I'm here for you." scene from 3x17 The Ride In episode which includes those Greek parts?
I need to know how you type those Greek words.
I read through these two Smacked threads and I didn't find it. So either we don't have it in here or I need glasses.

Could somebody please post that Greek part!? Pretty pretty please!

Thank you.

Fluffy bubble buddy Mj winked:
first, wall then closet.. now showers? geez they dont get tired do they i dont wanna get em out Macky and Stel can be pretty cranky... and I dont wanna face a rambo Greek and a pissed Marine
Lol, yeah definitely better to leave these two to finish their shower! :devil: Let them have their fun! ;) They do keep pretty busy that's for sure! :D

Gutter buddy Sor giggled:
Sor or Soraya is fine But I like a shower more than a wall. A wall can be sexy too, but a shower has something more
Lol, I gotta agree with you...as much fun as it is to watch them throw eachother up against the wall...it's that much more fun to watch them throw eachother up against the shower wall! Oh yeah! :devil: :lol:

Dearie bud Cate-babes grinned:
Anyway, Mac does have a thing for European women. I mean Jane and Peyton are English. And hey, what do you know... Stella is Greek-Italian. Whee! XD
Yup the man has a thing for his European women...or woman really because let's face it...those others were just stand ins for Stell...she's been his love for a looooong time! :D

Mo -- Lol, Dylan and Mara are taking a break while I write angst on the side. Dylan's being a good big brother so I have an easier job babysitting.
Awwww good deal! He's such a good big brother...hey if you need any help babysitting...just let me know! ;) I love kids and especially these two! :D

Showers... hm... so I don't have to wonder why the water bill's off the roof but the shampoo and bath gel bottles are all full.
Lol...nice hon, very nice! :devil: They shower to clean up and then they have to take a shower to clean up from that shower...and well you see how that cycle goes! ;) Heehee!! :devil: :lol:

ate cate poked mj's HP side:
<for MJ: http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/988/photo3xm1.th.jpg >

*runs away giggling*
meanie! *pokes and pokes again* i hate the fact that since i got here, im always late with things.. dang timezones :lol: want ME to ruin the book for you?! :devil: I KNOW what happens... someone was kind enough to share the ending and deaths [/sarcasm] :p

from ate cate again:
:lol: :lol: THAT ate, made me laugh... specially with the whee-ing. XD

queenie we'll get someone to help ya with that. me no know Greeky *sniffs*

*looks around* who knows Greek here!? I also have some questions of my own!

fluffy mo giggled:
Lol, yeah definitely better to leave these two to finish their shower! Let them have their fun! They do keep pretty busy that's for sure!
adding: They shower to clean up and then they have to take a shower to clean up from that shower...and well you see how that cycle goes! Heehee!!
that is gonna take a while then... as you said, the cycle: getting all dirty then shower... then dirty again.. it really never ends :rolleyes: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back