Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Status
Not open for further replies.
mj0621 said:
:lol: what if they dont wanna come out? :devil:

Than we'll drag them out of the shower and we look for a new location? :lol: You know what would be fun, Mac and Stella on a holiday :D :lol: I had a dream about this and I when I woke up, I was giggly :lol:

So how do you guys see Mac and Stella on holiday? :lol:

Hi all :)

I hope it's ok if I just jump right in. I very new to CSI: NY. I watched my first episode, Snow Day, in May and I was hooked. I have now watched all of season 1 and almost all of season 2 on DVD and my love for the show continues to grow.

I have tried to watch without becoming attached to any couple ship but Stella and Mac make it so damn difficult. I absolutely love the chemistry between Melina and Gary and I would love it if the show went there.

Anyway, I love this thread and all the shower talk ;)

Lol...nice hon, very nice! They shower to clean up and then they have to take a shower to clean up from that shower...and well you see how that cycle goes! Heehee!!

Oh... so that's why. :devil: So uhm.... would they notice that we know what they're doing in there if we say... hide the toiletries. But hey, would they mind if we hide the towels? tee-hee...

meanie! *pokes and pokes again* i hate the fact that since i got here, im always late with things.. dang timezones want ME to ruin the book for you?! I KNOW what happens... someone was kind enough to share the ending and deaths [/sarcasm]

Won't be spoiled, man. Already finished the book. :lol: 1.3 days. My record was 12 hours for Azkaban. This came close second. Hahaha, considering it's about 4inches thick haha. The ending's cool -- apart from the fanficky epilogue. Reminded me of my earlier HP fanfics hahahah!

That's why I wasn't around yesterday. Been reading.

Awwww good deal! He's such a good big brother...hey if you need any help babysitting...just let me know! I love kids and especially these two!
They LOVE their Aunt Mo, too. *huggles*

that is gonna take a while then... as you said, the cycle: getting all dirty then shower... then dirty again.. it really never ends
Dirty? Or sticky? :devil:

*gasps* Cate! :devil:

Cate what are you doing to poor Dylan?

What book? HP book? Eh. I still haven't read it yet :)

Yeah, once they shower, they'll shower again, and then Mac won't resist and make them shower again. and then I'm going to run outta batteries and Mac stole my soap damnit I want it back!

Mj hon winked:
the cycle: getting all dirty then shower... then dirty again.. it really never ends
Lol, yeah hon with these two, it really never does end! :devil: They're just all smexed up and ready to play! :lol: :lol:

Cate babes suggested devilishly:
would they mind if we hide the towels?
*Mo looks around innocently...* Um, you mean these towels? *Mo holds up the confiscated towels and runs giggling from a wet Smacked!* Wait why am I running from them? *Mo stops and whips out her camera and video camera!* :devil: :lol:

They LOVE their Aunt Mo, too. *huggles*
I get to be "Aunt" Mo? YAY!!! Awwww that makes my day!! :D :D Thanks babes!

Okay can I just say I know the ending of HP's latest book...won't say anything else...just that! ;) Oh, and Smacked knows too! :lol:

Hi Csinyfan2007. Yea for becoming a new CSI:NY fan. Melina and Gary have great chemistry. Such a great contrast in personality. They play well off each other. :)

More kiddies, Mo? Wait are they mine too? :confused: :lol:

SMacked is going to seriously rock the house this season! No doubt. :D

Aud! You're following me! ;) Yay! :lol:
More kiddies, Mo? Wait are they mine too?
:lol: :lol: Oh darling, I adore you! :D Nope these are not yours...they are Smacked's perfectly adorable huggable kiddies! And I think I'm more their honorary aunt! :D

I sure hope so hon...I really really want some good Smacked lovin' this season! We need it! ;)

Mother!... No, their smacked kiddos. I've been training them to torture you though :) *bats my eyes*

We really need it..Smacked deserves some lovings.

Ooh Mo did you hook the camera onto the video screen?

*gasps* Cate!

Cate what are you doing to poor Dylan?

What book? HP book? Eh. I still haven't read it yet

Yeah, once they shower, they'll shower again, and then Mac won't resist and make them shower again. and then I'm going to run outta batteries and Mac stole my soap damnit I want it back!

Dylan's in school. I'm spending the day with him while Stella buys Mara some new little baby clothes. She's growing up so fast. Then I drop him off to Mac's after school.

Yeah, HP7. The epilogue -- er... yeah. Uhm... soggy cheese teeming with cheesy mold on top of a vat of cream cheese. Yeah.

And Lynny -- before I forget... remember what I said in your LJ about an HP ship going canon? *runs away and hides behind Mac, giggling*

Mo -- SMACked reads HP, too? Oh yeah... they do. In fact, they shared a book... reading it side-by-side... waiting for the other to finish the page before turning it. All together now... awwwww.... -- okay, that was fluffy. :lol:

Update!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654112/3/
I hope you're liking this so far.

We deserve Smacked in the new season. We're getting too naughty in here :devil: :lol: Making videos and putting them in the shower :lol:

The next two and a half week I'm on holiday so I can't read your thoughts :lol: But I'm going to catch up when I'm back ;) Keep the naughty thoughts and shoot some more videos :lol:

Ooh Mo did you hook the camera onto the video screen?
Oh yeah babe, no worries! I'm all over it! ;) Heehee! Kinda like Mac is all over Ste.... :devil: (You get the idea! :devil: :lol: )

Okay and I just had to comment real quick on the Talk article about the new people coming on this next season...:
Smith will be playing Drew Becker, an expert in forged documents and a love interest for Stella Bonasera -- or at least, that's what it'll seem like. "[He] pretends to be an expert in forged documents," executive producer Pam Veasey told Ausiello. "He has a mysterious background that we are slowly developing. He's a love interest who has an ulterior motive."
And I had to comment cuz first of all, why does he have to have an ulterior motive...but most important did you notice that Pam (who is a TOTAL shipper!) said "that's what it'll sound like"....I SOOOO think they are just gonna use this new guy as a plot device to make Mac jealous and bring Smacked together...totally see them doing that...totally!! :D :D

Ulterior motive? Hmmm.... maybe he has a relative in jail because of the evidence Mac found against him. Then, he comes into the lab and gets close to Stella and does something bad to her in the long run to get back at Mac? Hmmm.... Lol.

Now that would be interesting Cate for sure, as long as it brings Smacked together I'm okay with it I guess...I just wish for once they didn't try to give Stell such a bad rap ya know...first she has Frankie who is horrid...now this guy with an ulterior motive...I mean I am pretty positive the PTB mean to have her end up with Mac, but do they have to make her suffer so much before they get together? Poor Stella....Mac go comfort your lady! :devil:

I had this Smacked dream , where Drew comes in ,tries to flirt with Stel, but Mac Pushes him away from her, so that he can flirt with her, then Drew walks away, leaving only Mac and stella flirting and then kissing each other.

Ohhhhh, CA that's a lovely dream! I would LOVE to see that in an eppy! :lol: Heehee! I really do think that's why they have the new guy in this season, to make Mac realize that it's Stella he loves and that if he doesn't act someone else will! Get your girl Mac...come on! :D

*Mo grins...* Smacked smex...Smacked smex...Smacked smex! :devil: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back