Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Grins and tackles Mj back!* Hi hon! ;)

Cate nice little scenario there babes! Very, very nice! :devil: That should definitely be in an eppy! ;) Heehee! Me likey! :D

Ohhhh Fray that pic is HOT! :devil: You know Stell would melt if she saw that! :D Oh wait she sees that everytime he gets out of the shower! ;) Heehee! :devil:

dangit i was suppose to leave now! :lol:

cant... resist... shower talk :devil:

*pokes mo* fay gave me a fluffy white bunny! :lol: want one for teh bubble? aka for you? :D

I think they were in the showers together :p

Mj a bunny for the bubble? Mmmmm, sure! It'd get along with all the plot bunnies that currently are running amok up there! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Ohhhh, Fray love your banner hon...B&B...good times! ;)

And in the shower together...yeah that's how they roll! :devil: Heehee! :D

Ohhhh, Fray love your banner hon...B&B...good times! ;)

haha, thanks. Just started watching it but I absolutely love that line...

Ahg, I have to go to bed... And in the midst of a shower conversation

mj0621 said:
need my help or should i continue my laugh? :lol:

I can use al the help, you know that Mac is strong and Stella is just standing there so... :lol: Welcome for al the newbies, some of my posts are really, well, obsessive :lol: But I hope you have a great time posting here :D We can always use more Smacked! fans :)

We need more help with pushing Smacked in the shower together? :lol: I just checked and they were pretty willing to jump in there on their own...in fact they were um...in there already... :devil: Nice and wet and....GUTTER! :devil: :lol:

More Smacked fans, yay! :D

Moriel21 said:
We need more help with pushing Smacked in the shower together? :lol: I just checked and they were pretty willing to jump in there on their own...in fact they were um...in there already... :devil: Nice and wet and....GUTTER! :devil: :lol:

So now we're bringing them in the shower? I like that one too, is better than one tiny wall :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back