Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Status
Not open for further replies.
mj0621 said:
csi_willows :lol: ok, im in the gutter all the time so i just might as well say it: is it me or Mac's eyes are NOT on the evidence? :p

They are so not at the evidence, mj! :p Mac checking out Stella's... *whistles innocent* :lol:

000oh,come one.. IF they do show something about the new guy and Stella it wouldn't be that bad..After all with what happened to her in the show in season 2 and 3 it would be a change and hopefully not to ''torture'' her character...SMACKed will still be there Peyton or no P. Stella's romance or not!...BUT,please in this season not a Mac/Peyton scene at the very beggining!

Cate, keep it up!Update soon..Nice one :)

*le gasp*! is it me or the thread was... dead for a while!? :eek:

ate cate i hope ya return soon with some smexy fluff and a happy ending :lol: *pokes*

csi_willows said:
They are so not at the evidence, mj! Mac checking out Stella's... *whistles innocent*
:lol: the innocent whistle nor the look doesn't work on me at all! *gg* ugh, all he has to do is shove and pin her against a wall or something... is that too hard to do? :p :lol:

athens I agree about the beginning of eppie part ;) i perfer something new :devil:

BTW, i gots a new fic BUT i aint posting the link cause its awful in my opinion :p its on ff in case i gots ya wondering :lol:

mj0621 said:
:lol: the innocent whistle nor the look doesn't work on me at all! *gg* ugh, all he has to do is shove and pin her against a wall or something... is that too hard to do? :p :lol:

If Grissom and Sara could do that, why Smacked! not? :lol: Don't hesitate Mac, grab Stella and pin her against the wall! That's the only advice that mj and Sor will give :lol:

Hey, I think I posted here once or twice but other than that I'm new *waves*

We only just got 'Snow Day' here last night. Lots of Smacked goodness in that ep :)

CSI_Willows said:
mj0621 said:

If Grissom and Sara could do that, why Smacked! not? :lol: Don't hesitate Mac, grab Stella and pin her against the wall! That's the only advice that mj and Sor will give :lol:

Come on Macky, just do it. Just grab her, pin her up against a wall and do everything that you wanna do to her, its simple. Here, I'll help!

*pushes Mac into Stella* now, just grab her!

I'm back! But I'm sick. :( Waaaah... *coughcough*

Welcome to all the newbies! Hey, we have to stock up on olive oils again, guys. It's running out... hang on, I just restocked the storage a few weeks ago. Come to think of it, Mac and Stella were hanging around the place after I left.

Hmmmm.... :devil:

Oh Mac can do more than grabbing Stella and pinning her to a wall. :devil:

CathStokes said:
Come on Macky, just do it. Just grab her, pin her up against a wall and do everything that you wanna do to her, its simple. Here, I'll help!

*pushes Mac into Stella* now, just grab her!

*helps Lynny to push Mac into Stella* He's kind of heavy, don't you think? Let's kick his butt, that was for Peyton and leave Stella standing there against the wall :lol:

Sorry people, obsessive mood :p Chaos, I hope you feel better soon. One good medicine; watch a Smacked! episode! :D

Or perhaps we should start creating an alternate version of CSI:NY for late night and include a version of "Summer in The City" where they were stuck on the elevator and Mac and Stella in poor light and we see Stella suddenly drop out of camera view saying "Going down" and then see Mac's eyes widen, mouth wide open with shock and pleasure and him crying out "Oh *bleep*".

*Mind falls into the bottom of the 2 mile deep ravine The Grand Gutter Canyon*

newbies welcome to teh wub/gutter!! ^_^ olive oils and ties with champagne and strawberries are on your left.

oliveoilhappy bday! ill be waiting for your update on my alerts! ;)

atecate you okay 'te? or you need yakapsule and some kissyrup :lol: *hugs*

If Grissom and Sara could do that, why Smacked! not? Don't hesitate Mac, grab Stella and pin her against the wall! That's the only advice that mj and Sor will give
we could add that he should have his wicked ways with her :devil:

*helps Lynny to push Mac into Stella* He's kind of heavy, don't you think? Let's kick his butt, that was for Peyton and leave Stella standing there against the wall
need my help or should i continue my laugh? :lol:

Hi my Smacked buds! *Mo grins and pops back into the thread...ducking from things being thrown at her since she was gone so long!* :lol:
Wow, nice way to come back in...first thing I read is y'all talking Mac into pushing Stell against the wall and having his way with her! Rock on...come on now Mac...dude you SO know you want to...stop denying it and get on with it! :devil: Heehee! :D

Anyway I can help by the way...let me know! ;)

Ever imagined a blotto Mac? :lol: As in waaaaay over the legal limit of drunkeness? Hahahhahaha....

And then he would find his way to Stella's apartment. She'll be answering the door in a pink silk robe, clearly surprised to see him there... drunk and disoriented. And then she would lead him to sit on the couch, planning to make him coffee or tea, get some blankets and pillows for him to use. But then he passes out -- placing his head on an even better pillow -- if you know what I mean. :devil:

96109_d0033bb.jpg

Found it by accident and couldn't resist... Now, let's say we send it to Stella?

*tackle hugs cate and mo*
:lol:

csifray sure but i think she already has that... enlarged and on frame XD.... O_O is it me or i found that sentence...weird? :p

wet, black teed macky! *tackles macky* MINE! of course and stella's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back