Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, wow i cant wait for the finale-- it sounds so great! neways, i just saw a smacked clip, but im not sure wat epi it was from. Hope you can help. Mac is in his diner and stella comes in. he tells her hes surprised to see her and she says something abou waking up early and finding her way over there... i cant remember seeing it before so i'm hoping you guys could help. thanks!

Not really necessary Lynn but anyways! :p

stellarscience that must be The Closer from season one!..It's a really nice episode and with good SMACked moments! :D

Hmm..That's true..She shouldn't and wouldn't be working at the lab is she wasn't clear from charges..And about the HIV I hope I'll see Adam smiling and saying she is alright..From what I've seen in the preview it can happen,at least I hope so :rolleyes:

MJ -- how about we post 2 versions of *that* story... one relatively clean one (T-rated) and another for the gutterville library. Which one are you going to post on your profile? :devil:

I am kinda seeing another "You Saved Me" moment. Like in 'Hush'. Mac (or Stella) would say to the other when all the crap is said and done, "Thank you. You saved my life (again)." And instead of the "That's what partners do" line, s/he gives him/her a kiss. And as the episode closes, we see Mac and Stella walk into the night... probably to have coffee together.

:D

Welcome to all new comers! Do enjoy the thread ;) it comes with olive oils and ties :lol:

Bonataylor Heck yeah! no second thoughts! do share more please!

Lady Grissom heheh a SMacked, MS and a Huddy not to mention a GCR (go Grillows/PureJoy)... *hugs you* can you tell i ship the same ships? :lol: :D

*winces and ggs* Yeah Lynny I started it :p *pokes* can i have my Macky now please?

CSIFray said:
Oh la la! I can not wait... hehe... So exciting... I just can't wait... Speaking of gutters by the way, the other day I realized my entire town's minds are in the gutter. mj lol
you rang? or is it everytime your mind goes to the gutter you remember me? :p

VaveAma92 Imma wait for your ffs. :D tell me when ok? ;)

StellaMac youre not the only one addicted to Huddy ;)

ate cate O_O youre letting ME post one of them? *faints* omg... :lol: idk. its up to you i guess.

MJ -- Lol, okay okay.... I get the dirty bits and I'll write a clean one for you. That okay?

CSIFray -- Care to reserve a hiding place in our own little gutterville? We actually don't have a map because the gutter police might get to them, and we don't want that, do we?

*thinks of cool SMacked ideas* ........ Any ideas?

I would reserve a place in gutterville, but I'm really busy. Wait. That's why they have reservations. :lol:

Stella and Mac enjoy eachother's company so much, it's not funny.

athens, I love the way your mind works! Hope this is going to happen!!

We need more SMACKed moments since the summer will be awful long. :(

And in the meantime, see how Mac and Stella came closer and closer and even
closer over the seasons...
okay... and by Photoshop (this is how *I* watched those scenes! ;) :devil:)

I'll post more SMACK WPs when the voting in the Wallpaper challenge over there in the fanart thread is over since I am not allowed to post them before somewhere else. :)

Have fun!

Oh of course I want a spot in Gutterville... And mj I think about you all the time duh -closes ff window- hehe... Plus, someone in my school goes by mj sometimes...

I love the SMacked idea you had Choas (By the way, some of you might have random nick-y-names... cause I like random nicknames)

Holy Chips, I can't wait 'til Wends... I choked on my lifesaver (Twisted Eh?) We'll find out soooon

I've got my place in Gutterville right now as we speak after seeing the pictures there. I'm so ready to start a life in Gutterville right now. :devil:

In light of the HIV storyline especially with the preview of "Past Imperfect", I have activated a nuclear device though just in case. May 2 may when I either defuse or detonate that nuclear device.

Hello, hello! Just wanted to pop in and say I'm back! Howdy ho all my Smacked buddies! :D Lol, I come back and the first thing I see is y'all talking about the "Gutter", perfectly fitting for Smacked...I love it! :devil: And yeah the Smacked Gutter is a lovely neighborhood...I currently own several houses down there and really should look into building an apartment complex or something cuz things are starting to get crowded down there! :lol:

Can't wait to see how this next eppy goes for us...I'll catch up on all I missed tomorrow probably...just wanted to say Hi! :D

Pssstt...Cate anymore updates? ;) I missed you and Dylan! :D

An update of a previous drawing I shared with you guys. Take a close look and guess where it's from. :devil:

pic

Oh and please take a look before the mods edit it to a link.

Edited to change image to link

OMG! *hugs Axa* I wub it... exactly what I had in mind. :devil:

Mo -- welcome back to the ville! Dylan has a little something for you:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3482212/5/
And for everybody too. :lol:

Hahaha, I do own several houses and co-own a couple of group hiding places around here. And yes, reservations are always open.

And in the meantime, see how Mac and Stella came closer and closer and even
closer over the seasons... okay... and by Photoshop (this is how *I* watched those scenes! )
Awww, thanks BonaTaylor! Those are great photos! I'm saving them all onto my computer!

*Waves and wraps Mo in a giant hug!*

Yay, awwww goodie Cate I was hoping you and Dylan had something for me! Wohoo, heehee! :lol: I may not get to read it until tonight, but still, yay! Thanks hon...hey how was your trip?

Delia Hi hon! *Mo huggles her Del back!*

Yay can't wait for our new eppy tomorrow night and then the week after sounds like it's gonna be pretty Mac & Stella focused drama...should be great stuff!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back