Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ate cate- okay :lol: thank you :p "clean version" eh? roflol btw, will read your update soon.

BonaTaylor omg! :devil: i just came out of the gutter for a rest fps! :lol: that third pic... mac's eyes..eherm... :lol: youre very talented with photoshop... -_-; wish i had that talent but alas... im stuck with writing :p not that im complaining.

Fray :lol: guilty.. :p i havent updated yet if youre wondering... ff is cukoo and i refuse to update cause of that... well, besides the fact that someone stole my usb at home... *glares at crooks* they wont return it to me...

Mo! youre back! :D *squees*

Axie and i thought i forgot that scene :p

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome! I love all the pics and stories that have been posted!

Wow, Mo i didn't know you shipped SMaCked! Wicked! *Hugs Mo* :D

Oh, save me a place in Gutterville too! :lol:

Peace dudes x

BonaTaylor omg! :devil: i just came out of the gutter for a rest fps! :lol: that third pic... mac's eyes..eherm... :lol: youre very talented with photoshop... -_-; wish i had that talent but alas... im stuck with writing :p not that im complaining.

Glad you enjoyed it. Yes, I love the third one too! That is sooo SMACKed! And don't worry... I completely suck with writing as you will discover in my WP taglines. ;)

Here is one more Mac/Stella Wallpaper where I didn't force my brain to come up with a good line. I've let Stel and Mac do the work for me. :devil:

Besides, I wub all your stories you post here, they are soooo great! :) I wish I could do that as well... :rolleyes:

OMG! Bonataylor, I love that wallpaper! :devil: :lol: :D

God, I'm so tempted to make "Trapped SMacked Style" into a comic but that's uncertain depending on Stella's test results. If she tests positive, then SMacked is going into the Event Horizon and down into the depths of Neptune's atmosphere just like what happened to the core of the ship at the end of the movie.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So, Stella/Mac = SO MUCH HOTNESS.

I don't watch a lot of CSI: NY, but when I do, it makes me happy to see them together. They're like the Cath/Gil of CSI: Vegas-- THEY BELONG TOGETHER!!! (am i allowed to say that? if not, i am sooo sorry.. :()

Axatullux said:
An update of a previous drawing I shared with you guys. Take a close look and guess where it's from. :devil:

pic

Oh and please take a look before the mods edit it to a link.

Edited to change image to link

Guys, please keep in mind that large pictures need to be linked to, as I have stated before. They stretch the screen and take a long time to load for people who have dial-up.

Oh and please take a look before the mods edit it to a link.
Every large picture posted WILL be changed to a link but it needs to be done before a mod HAS to do it.

Yall quit being mean to Modie.. its my job! Don't take my fun away ok? Yall behave.

*sighs* Everytime I turn around theres another GCer in here for me to pick on. This is so fun. *whacks MJ* A) No you can't have MY macky back. B) I'm going to trade you in.

Yup, Soph -- Mo's in here. I've dragged her in here. and made her post, much like I have almost every thread she's in. Score 1 - Lynny

Fray -- Youre in here too??

Everyones getting a nickname so I figure out whos who. Theres always random ppl in here, getting me all confused. speaking of people, Where the hell is Re & Ra :D

Trapped Smacked Style :devil:

MJ, Hi hon...you're too cute! :D

YoBlngn (Can I call you Soph too?!) yup I totally ship Smacked...love them together...Lynny may have dragged me in here, can't remember but I know I've loved Smacked for quite a while! :D

Lol, yeah no being mean to Modie we want her to like us and let us keep having naughty thread titles names and good spoilers! *Mo gives Modie chocolate and lets her play with Danny for a minute! ;) *

Lol, I take that back Soph...I let Lynny think she dragged me in here...but really I pwn her, and use my fluffy powers to sway her to my side! Score 1- Mo! :lol: (Wub you Lynny! ;) )

BonaTaylor -- whee! *snagging the wallpaper and putting it up on my desktop* Thanks for sharing. :)

MJ -- haha, yeah... I can let you fill in the *clean bits* and make it your own version. But it would run the same course, Dylan and a game of 20 questions. How about a title? :devil:

Mo -- *poof* Miss Moriel, huggle? Mishoo! Did you miss me? *poofie again*

Axa -- lol, go ahead. You have my full support!

Lol.... yeah, I'm getting confused with all the nicknames. Some, I call with their usernames and some, their names per se. Hahaha, btw... I'm Cate. But chaos is fine.

I'm here, Lynn! Just bogged down with a loooot of work right now. I've even forgotten what sMacked is :confused: As if! :p

Aren't we gonna get a new ep tomorrow? I've been remiss :(

Blink was the first ep I saw and I already shipped them somewhat. I love how Stella was always looking out for him. It was, however in ReCycling (perhaps the third ep I saw) that I became a solid shipper :D

There's ALWAYS enough room in the gutter... *shifts* though it is getting crowded in here :p

BonaTaylor great wp! borrowing it for my compy :D teehee... my fics arent that good :p but thanks ;) i think we should teach each other. lol you teach me photoshop and ill... make cate teach ya how to write..shes awesome (hint hint for an update ate cate!) :lol: jk! ill chat with ya about writing :p

*hugs purejoylove* irdk but I agree with your comment :p shhh... ;)

O_O Did Lynny just whack me again? dangit :lol: she always catches me... *whines* I want MY Macky! gwar... and... T_T you replacing me? *sniff and sulks in a corner*

MJ, Hi hon...you're too cute!
LMAO! someone called me cute! roflol *grins* thank you Mo I knew there was a reason I missed you :lol:

wait..who's Soph? im confused..

ate cate *gg* i... lmao... yeah clean bits is for me cause im innocent :rolleyes: XD omg i cracked myself up :p Title? How about... 'Escaping the Birds and the Bees?' LOL jk... im gonna think about it :p

BonaTaylor great wp! borrowing it for my compy :D teehee... my fics arent that good :p but thanks ;) i think we should teach each other. lol you teach me photoshop and ill... make cate teach ya how to write..shes awesome (hint hint for an update ate cate!) :lol: jk! ill chat with ya about writing :p

LOL! :lol: That's a good deal! I'll take it! :D :D :D

But don't push me too high, mj0621! I've just lost with this one at the wallpaper challenge and with this one , too... (and that was actually my personal favorite... Guess why?! ;) :D)
I guess, they weren't much M/S shipper in the voting crowd... or I just suck :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

Hey guys! For those who don't know me, I'm Soph. You can call me Soph, or my username or whatever, I don't mind. I've been shipping SMaCked for a while, but i have just decided to start coming in here, partly because of Lynny and Mo! :lol: They seem to drag me everywhere :lol:

BonaTaylor, I love that WP! Your so good!

Hopefully, we'll get some good SMaCked moments soon! I'm in the UK, so i've only seen upto Silent Night. Does anyone know if there's any good SMaCked moments in the ep after that? (don't know what it's called! :lol:)

Peace dudes x

I'm going to drag you someplace else too. :D You know you want to dangit. Mo get her!! :lol:

aww my MJ *snuggles* You knows I can't replace yous.. it'd be hard to train someone again.. *sighs*

*tackles Ra* Its good to see you again. I think we're on new ep status, I could be wrong, but MIA was new. so maybe we're new.. *thinks and cheats and looks* Yup we're new!

I do this icon

but it's a wonderfull couple !!!!
kisssmk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back