Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Wow, that's a great fic, I've just read it now! :D

2. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Oh, this was such a sweet ending!!! Great fic, Cate! :)

It screams sequel!! ;)

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I have my fluffy moments, I'm just more of an angsty girl :D I will admit that, now if you go in CN you'll see me admit to way more then that, but be reminded, its only for them. I do squee for Smacked.

aww Cass can't I torture her first?? I do like her, but I'm gonna whack her.

Cate -- You should know better then to leave Dyl with DF. Hard to tell what all they taught the poor boy. And great job on the fic! :D

4. PsyKay

PsyKay Dead on Arrival

yeah, that's a super sweet fic, more please!!! :D

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I was just about to point that out, since you seem to go HAPPIER for C/N and less classic-Lynny-angsty for other ships like D/L for instance! C'mon! Let's get you on the fluffy side a little more! :) Thanks!!

Anyway, back to Smacked.
    Question: Do you guys actually see them happening on the show?

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

bonataylor youre welcome :D i see youre good in pics eh? do share some with us...specially when its SMacked.

can you just leave her to me? :p

I love this. I better start screaming this everywhere i go :lol: *pokes tptb*

*nudges ate cate back* what did i do? :rolleyes: am i responsible for something or youre implying i like peyton? :lol: btw, the new fic you got is amazing. i want sequel. :p

Lynny, youre always angsty :lol: *runs*

kissme me? I am really hoping for them to happen. *clutches heart* my shippy heart wants them to be together. :p if they happen, id be the second happiest shippy girl alive (the first one is someone in this foldie *innocent eyes*). if they dont...well i refuse to think what would happen to me :p

7. CathStokes

CN's been my OTP for a very long time. I give fluffy props to Smacked, I even said on the last thread they deserve more fluffy moments. *looks at Mo* Now didn't I??

And when you ship CN like I do, I'll be nice to DL. :D

Yes. I see a possibility of that happening. Of course I want them to happen. I'd be the happiest girl in the world if they happened.

*blinks at MJ* oh Shush! ... and I'm not always angsty, have you read the CN thread? I gets my fluffy on!

8. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I want them to happen SO friggin' bad... Be the first ship that I ship to happen on the show... Well, 'cept D/L but that was always a given

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cate, yeah Stel will test negative and then Dylan will have LOTS of little siblings running around! :devil: *Mo giggles and hides Cate from the sirens!*

They sit there in silence, holding eachother for a moment before Stel starts to pull back..."Mac..." she whispers softly, staring into his eyes mere inches from her own, "thank you." Mac holds her gaze, his eyes caressing her face, as he brings a gentle hand up to cup her cheek tenderly. "You're welcome Stel," he whispered back as he moved gradually closer, "Always." he husked softly just before capturing her lips in warm loving kiss.

How was that?! :D

Lynny's only fluffy for CatNip! Ain't that right babes! :lol: But yes you did wish for more Smacked moments too! ;)

10. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

Yeah! ehhe...I love the kiss! After an episode full of Peyton and Mac, the last scene was just great! Smacked moment! WOHOO!!! Now, it's time for Mac to make the move! Come on Mac! hehe

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I agree Mulder8...it's time for Mac to stop this "thing" with Peyton and go after the real love of his life, Stella (of course! :D )...I think this whole HIV thing will be the catalyst that brings Smacked together, I really do! :D
    Can't wait to see what happens in the finale, here's hoping we get some good Smacked! ;)

12. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

^hehe...yeah...We want a Smacked moment in the Finale! That would be really really great! :) And we would be happy!

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I had to laugh at part of my onscreen guide's Today show description today. "Uses for olive oil". I thought "Mac and Stella could think of some uses but they can't say them on TV :devil:

Anyone been following Luvingmyhoratio's crossover in the Fic area? Some of her Smacked stuff is soooo funny...she writes them liking dressup hehehehe :D

:doesn't mind the Mac loincloth visual from one game:

14. CathStokes

Oh look its ::Melwhothinksshesgotmacbutshereallydoesnt:: How nice of you to grace us with the presence of your company. :p

I'm really hoping Smacked gets something in the finale :

Even though he's not supposed to be in that much, taking a backburner, but the eps up until then are supposed to have him. *crosses fingers*..

I saw the promo, dunno if we'll get smacked outta it or not, but Stella is taking blood work.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yay, Melly's back...and Lynny's here too...heehee, I love it when you're both in here! It makes me happy...plus then my Danny's safe, cuz you both fight over Macky! :D :lol:

We need some Smacked dang it...lol, I know, I know we got the kiss...*Mo pauses to stare at her banner for a moment...* right as I was saying, we got the kiss...but now I'm getting greedy! I want MORE, and I want it NOW! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.