Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac is like looking down to his *ahem* saying : Don't move, Godammit! I'm trying to enjoy the zhow! :lol: sadly, they end up in the bathroom in the end :lol:

Cassie said:
Mac is like looking down to his *ahem* saying : Don't move, Godammit! I'm trying to enjoy the zhow! :lol: sadly, they end up in the bathroom in the end :lol:

LMAO, I definately agree on that dear, Cass! Because we all thats what he's saying and I agree, they ended up in the bathroom ;)

:lol: and then they end up being banned for life after scarring a poor little girl and her poodle! :lol:

the pic:

Stella: *thinking* he's about to jump me, I know it!

Mac: Steady old fella.....*grunt* oh what the hell. *grabs Stella and runs to the the bathroom* :lol:

^Ooooh, which "old fella"? The dog or ze..... :devil:

Too bad (or it's actually a great thing) that Mac's office has clear glass as its walls. I wonder what if it's like in the NYPD precints... two desks against each other.... and all that space under the desks.... :devil:

:devil: You know, I've read your fic, chaos, and I think you should write a fic about this! :devil: we will all be ever grateful! :devil:

Yeah, Cate do it! You know you want to, I was gonna call you Psychotic in spanish but I changed my mind. Because I'm just gonna harass ya into doing this. Eventually you will write it, because you want to write it, don't you?

Little girl: omg their all nakey and touching each other in the bathroom, MOMMY MY EYES!

:lol: Lynn!

and then the lad gets to know about it and everybody's got pictures ALL OVER in VARIOUS POSITIONs! :devil: courtesy of Danny cuz he knew the girl's mom..:lol:

^Wha?! Fic about the "old fella" and the clear glass walls? <-- whoo-hoo, a title! :devil:

I'll try. I'll just let that plot bunny hop into my SMACked burrow. I need to more scenarios to go with it. Hahahaha!

Lynny -- en Espanol? Ooooh, por favor! :) There's nothing better to be harassed in Spanish. :lol:

Hi! I'm new to these forums but not to the CSI verse. I love me some SMACked! Does anyone know where you can read a whole lot of SMACked fics besides the LJ community? Because I've been having trouble finding some.

Cath said:
Hi! I'm new to these forums but not to the CSI verse. I love me some SMACked! Does anyone know where you can read a whole lot of SMACked fics besides the LJ community? Because I've been having trouble finding some.

I usually read Smacked fanfictions from fanfiction.net . But I think we need more fics. There's never enough Smacked fics. ;)

I was actually thinking about writing my own Smacked fic but I have a liiiittle problem.
I have no idea how to post it to fanfiction.net. :confused:
Modern techonology and me...not friends. :rolleyes:
So if someone knows how to help me...please do.
Thanks!

well Queenie, you have to have an account first, then you have to upload your document. (see Document manager) then you can edit/preview yuor fic which is when you can fix your edoc, then you create a new fic! :) I hope that helps

Cate Oh believe I'll harass you in Spanish and English! Now get to writing!

Queenie -- I thought it was hard too, but you basically do what Cassie said, Good luck :)

Ooh my friend Rachel just wrote a Smacky fic on her LJ :p Gonna bribe her to write more. :) Want the link? Tell me a story :)

Welcome Cath! {{We share the name thing! :) }} Cate has some that she's posted in the fanfic forum on this board, and then ff.net has a few good ones. :)

yes! the witch is back! (yes Lynny I know about that comment ;) )

have i been missed? :devil: and i really missed alotta :devil: yummy posts here eh?

hi to the newbies... nice name cath my fave char in LV :D.

i was suppose to come back here with ARM update for mah buddy CW but i edited some erherm... scenes... so its gonna take me a day or two to cut it... :devil: how's everyone? still guttery? :p
a lil gift from moi: http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/mj_0621/Favorite%20Shows/csinyshipsmackedtvguide2.jpg

*le sigh* i never get tired of this pic... :p

Thanks you guys for pointing me into the right direction. I also stumbled upon a website that had riskier fics :devil: featuring both Smacked and Danny/Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back