Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smacked smex is HOT! It's so easy to be a gutter person with these two! :devil: Of course I think that with all my ships...but really I've me some HOT ships and Smacked...yeah they're HOT! :devil:

If we could get our fantasies on HBO, I'd be buying premium cable just for that! For shizzle! :devil:

You've lost your mind again haven't you? :lol:

Smacked smex is definately hot, and I think they should get it on immediately!

Fo shizzle, me too!

Well that would imply I had my mind to begin with ;) And sometimes...I'm not so sure about that :lol:

Yup pretty much need to get it on right now! Yeah Mac you heard up...NOW! Go grab Stella, drag her into the nearest closet and...wait better...Stella, go grab Mac, shove him into the nearest closet and have your way with him already woman and don't bother denying you want to, cuz honey it's written all over your face! :devil:

Rock on! Knew you'd agree ;)

Axatullux said:
Mac and Stella going undercover, and under the blanket covers, together without Danny's cellphone calls interrupting their 'undercover mission'. :devil:

*Axie B-52s drop SMacked bombs over Peytonsbury reducing it to smoldering ruin*

Ooooh! That reminds me of a video I saw off YouTube. It's Chinese and it's a commercial for some food item. The girl was shown with her head down and bobbing :lol: . The camera positioning was her nose was at the bottom of the screen so you can't see her mouth and chin. Pair that with sucking sounds.... oh lordy!

Then later, the screen shows, "So you think she's naughty" (in Chinese of course). The camera pans out and she's eating noodles! :devil: But for a second there, it was like she was in fact doing something naughty!

Ooooohhhhh.... imagine :devil:

Moriel21 said:
Annie I agree hon and with you too Ms babe, I think Mac an Stella should definitely go undercover on assignment and end up under the covers for real! :devil: It's about dang time these two were put in a situation where they cannot avoid the HOT undeniable chemistry that crackles and sizzles between them every second they are in the same room together! :devil:
heheheh... :lol: thanks hon! that sounds very interesting.. getting a little distracted on a mission :lol: but sooner or later they will be confronted with their feelings and someone will have to make a decision. Of course i'd love to hear a pro-Smacked :D and not even Peyton will change that. She's too weak, I mean her relationship isn't so strong as the bond between Stella and Mac. They are friends since years and Peyton... phi, she's just some random 'girlfriend'... :p
CathStokes said:
Poor Annie
why poor me?? :confused:

Mo hon you got Smacked Smex on the brain.

Mac and Stella are hot love. Peyton and Mac have chemistry but not the expoloding kind as Mac and Stella who obviously have secret feelings. Peyton is something to keep Mac occupide while he sorts his feelings out for our Stella.

chaos Lol :lol: at that advert

I thought Mac and Stella were already in the closet? ah well can't get enough of that Smex in the closet.

Peyton Says Hi to you all by the way and she wondered who Dylan is.

The girl was shown with her head down and bobbing . The camera positioning was her nose was at the bottom of the screen so you can't see her mouth and chin. Pair that with sucking sounds.... oh lordy!
:eek: Oh my lord...I would die of laughter if I saw that! :lol: I don't even know if they'd be allowed to show that on regular tv here...would they? :lol:

Lol, yeah Ms but then I always have Smacked Smex on the brain! ;) I like your banner by the way! :D So true! :D Ohhhh we should introduce Peyton to Dylan, she would be unable to deny the Smacked love once she met their ADORABLE offspring! :D

Oh my lord...I would die of laughter if I saw that! I don't even know if they'd be allowed to show that on regular tv here...would they?

Lol, actually it's banned. I saw it again on a TV show about commercials that are banned in America. But hey, if you don't know it's an ad for noodles -- your brain will turn green lol!

Oh yeah, any updates on the "moving broom closet"? :devil:

Yeah, you wanna see the tape? *hands it to you* Its very hot, me and Mo are trying to sell copies to HBO so we can get it started, baby!

Mo always has smacked on the brain, all she's gotta do is remember, I like to smack, so.. there she goes. :D

Ooh I think we should introduce Peyton to Dylan, what do you think Cate, is that available?

Speaking of Dylan: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3565280/4/

*smuggles tape into the gutter zone*

Oooooohhh... aaaaahhhhh -- not much action yet. Maybe summer's not yet hot enough for the both of them. :devil:

Well, Dylan knows who Miss Peyton is and calls her the Doctor Lady. Hmmm... the next time Dylan gets a cold (prolly from me lol) I can bring him to Peyton for a check-up.

:lol:

Things are slow in here :lol:

I have Peyton out shopping at the moment I mean who doesn't have Smacked on the brain even mac and stella do :devil:
I did tell peyton about the checkup that she needed to do so chaos you wanna bring him?
Thanks [/b]mo[/b] about my banner of course peyton will never be Stella. Sorry M/P fans i love her really.

Chaos Love you update those kids are so cute :D

Oh I'll bring the whole class of kids for their annual physical -- courtesy of the school of course! :lol:

Question though, has Mac mentioned his trip to London to Stella? I need it for the new fic. Thanks!

LOL, Peyton will kill you.

Yeah, kinda. Stella asked him where he was going, he said London.

The action will heat up soon, Cate, no worries. Their just mad because I didn't give them stuff. :devil:

^Yeah, and Stella smiled when she heard Mac's reply. SMILED! :eek:

I bet she wanted to roll her eyes and smack him on the head.

Oh, wait. That was me.

And me! I wanted to grab Mac and bang his head against the floor while saying ," Are you blind or just plain stupid?? cuz Stella's right there, wet, and you're not jumping her!"

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back