Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you, they need to go undercover! :lol: That's the perfect scenario for them to pretend to be hubby and wife -- at least living out *their* (and our) fantasies for once.

:devil:

Or maybe they both get the day off and Stella sports that classic teal tank top and she comes to Mac's apartment, with Mac just barely waking up, and then he sees Stella with a devious smile and then she takes that off revealing.............then Mac suddenly jolts awake after dozing off feeling aggravated that something interrupted his dream. :devil: :rolleyes:

oooh :devil: Gutter! :devil: then maybe Stella DOES walk in with teal tank top and is grinning at Mac. She asks him "Do you like?"

What do you think Mac'll say? :devil:

has anyone ever watched NCIS where tony a ziva go under cover and resulted them sleeping together :devil: Maybe Mac and Stella could do that :devil:

Cassie he proberly would say "You, Me, AV Closet, Now" :lol:

Mo dont worry got that covered i'm dragging Peyton to my exams these two weeks. So she can stey watching but i'm taking her shopping afterwards :lol: Yeah she says 'I can see the spark between the two' your right she can see it :lol:

I agree with Annie :D

chaostheory08 said:
I'm telling you, they need to go undercover! :lol: That's the perfect scenario for them to pretend to be hubby and wife -- at least living out *their* (and our) fantasies for once.

:devil:

Our fantasies would have to go on HBO. Probably theirs too, you forget that we're gutter!bound?

:lol: I think HBO would only be NC-17 if we controlled it. :devil: we should rename it to GutterBoxOffice(GBO) or SmutBoxOffice(SBO) :p :lol:

4yfp93o.jpg

I've written alot of new SMEX poems over at the Fanfic Poetry thread.

Here is one of Stella talking to Mac.

I've also written, The Loosing Faith Series.

Feel free to have a look, if you like.

LMH

Cate babes, yay hon, more Dylan! Yay for plot bunnies...lol, especially your plot bunnies...they make me smile! :lol:

Ms good job on keeping Peyton distracted and even better for making her admit she sees the spark between Smacked! It really is undeniable...it's SO clear! :devil:

Lynny that's so true...I would love to see our "fantasies" for Smacked come true...but we'd be watching them on pay-per-view after 10pm! :devil: (not that that's bad... :lol: ;) )

Cassie said:
:lol: I think HBO would only be NC-17 if we controlled it. :devil: we should rename it to GutterBoxOffice(GBO) or SmutBoxOffice(SBO) :p :lol:

I don't think HBO would mind airing our/their fantasies. After all, their show OZ (which I also LOVE) showed some raunchy things plus more. A *little* office romance wouldn't hurt one bit especially if the show itself supplies the built-up sexual tension. :devil:

Add to that turning that famous elevator SMacked fic into an actual two-hour special episode and we see Stella suddenly kneel down (Her face moving off the bottom of the scream) and we see Mac's face widen with shock and bears his teeth as he loses control.

Guess it means we're going to have to bomb Peytonbury with an air raid by SMacked bombs. Hey, come to think of it, SMacked Bombers.

SMacked Bombers and Babies my man! :devil: :lol: :devil:

OMG...Axa talk about major gutter...I think my shippy brain just exploded at even the thought of that scene...that wouldn't even be HBO, would it? I dunno...but that...well Smacked smex...'nuff said! :devil: :lol:

I am dying for some spoilers here people...seriously, I want to know something, anything, any clue as to what's gonna happen with our couple in the season to come...anyone know even if Peyton will be returning? (Hoping not!!)

msgirl said:
has anyone ever watched NCIS where tony a ziva go under cover and resulted them sleeping together :devil: Maybe Mac and Stella could do that :devil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I have I have I have :devil: :devil:

that would be fun if the whole lab would talk about it... McGee's reaction was so funny when he talked with this agent about it :lol:

I agree with Annie :D
okay :D :D

Mac and Stella going undercover, and under the blanket covers, together without Danny's cellphone calls interrupting their 'undercover mission'. :devil:

*Axie B-52s drop SMacked bombs over Peytonsbury reducing it to smoldering ruin*

Annie I agree hon and with you too Ms babe, I think Mac an Stella should definitely go undercover on assignment and end up under the covers for real! :devil: It's about dang time these two were put in a situation where they cannot avoid the HOT undeniable chemistry that crackles and sizzles between them every second they are in the same room together! :devil:

I tell you one thing, luvingmyhoratio can write some HEATED stuff for us, lol. You my dear, are definately a gutter person!

Poor Annie

HBO can SO show our smacked fantasies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back