Mac/Stella #8: Smacked Smex....'nuff said'

Status
Not open for further replies.
*says hello..* :p

Welcome Kimmy !...a SMACked mod ;) :p..have fun with the olive oil and tie Cate gave you! :D

Cate ,your new fic is really good!Cute Dylan as always!more soon! :)

Hey,I didn't even know the existence of Seven Minutes in Heaven but it's certainly something Stella and Mac should try! ;)

Woha..I really missed a lot. It's been a while since I'm around here.

I have a question for you all!! How would you guys wants Smacked to get together?
msgirl I dunno..maybe sometime Mac break up his relationship with Peyton and figure out his true feelings for Stella.. I think deep inside himself he knows that he loves Stella like no one else.
Or maybe Stel and Mac are in a dangerous situation not sure if they survive and when they see the death in the eyes they could their feelings they have for each other.
Maybe not the best ideas..I think tomorrow my minds working better and the ideas just flow for that. ;) :D

What's with you, guys? What do you think about it? No gutter , (okay, not so much.. ;)), that doesn't count.. :D

chaostheory08A Gutter party? Hey, I'm so in here! :lol:
What about a hot tango next song with Stella and Mac? :D

Oh, and have someone please the scene from season 3 with Mac talking to Stella about Reed in which Stel tells him so cute words about Claire? Could someone please pm me or post this scene on youtube? Please, I wanna hear what Stella said to Mac.. :( That would be soo nice..

Wow, can't believe I've never posted on this thread before.

Anyway, I'll get started with how I would want to get them together.

Well first Peyton has to go (in the nicest way possible of course) I'd like their relationship to end neutral like Peyton telling Mac that she can't be with him because she knows he has feelings for Stella. That would be good :D And then Mac has to confront these feelings and go see Stella and they live happily ever after.

Cassie likes to be crazy, don't ya Cass? I still love you.

OMG another DFer in here. *tackles Kimmy* Didn't know you liked Smacked. You've been hiding?

Hey Cate, lets plot for Smacked to do some things, shall we? :devil:

I think of Mac and Peyton being some kind of atoms that may hook together to make Meyton molecules but Mac and Stella are two atoms that FUSE together to form a larger atom, the SMacked atom, aka SMacked Atomic Fusion and a huge blast of energy ensues! :devil:

Aww... ms -- well, I told Dylan that wittle story and he liked it. He asked if the maiden is in love with the knight. I said the knight came back for the maiden because that's where his heart lies. :lol:

Stella -- I remember as scene from Alias, can't remember which season but Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner) and Michael Vaughn (Michael Vartan) were held hostage in Korea and were sentenced to be executed by firing squad. They were thrown in the same cell and just before they were taken away, they kissed.

Maybe SMACked can be put in a not so similar situation but equally dangerous one where they think this is it and they finally kiss and hug and ... well, (since you said *some* gutter) some other things :lol:

Axa -- haha, I LOVE the idea of the SMACked-atomic fusion (sub-atomic fusion)

Stella said:

I have a question for you all!! How would you guys wants Smacked to get together?
msgirl I dunno..maybe sometime Mac break up his relationship with Peyton and figure out his true feelings for Stella.. I think deep inside himself he knows that he loves Stella like no one else.
I'm more for this version... If it's about Mac and feelings I think it's better like that. I love his scene in 'Blink' when he was talking about Claire or in 'The Ride In' with Stella or in many other situations.

I agree with Stella that deep inside he may know about his real feelings but i think he doesn't want to risk their friendship for it. there are rumors that Peyton might not be back next season and I'd like to see how he can handle a break up and what will Stella do. I'm not talking about a big drama because of getting rid of Peyton...

Well, you know how it works... they work together long enough to finish each other's sentences. And they do work in a place where their names are known (being bosses and "old timers" in the field and all). Not to mention, it's an office where everybody knows everybody (since they work together lol).

It's bound that they can be the subject of gossip, rumors and whatnot. You know... Receptionist1 happens to see Mac and Stella sharing a friendly hug but to her, it might look more than that so she gabs to Receptionist2 about: "Look at that... Detectives Taylor and Bonasera." Then Receptionist2 will go, "I told you. Something's happening between them."

:lol:

:lol: I like that idea! And then maybe it might spread to the morgue and the team and Peyton would get jealous and break up with mac so SMACKED would always be together

aww choas dylan is so cute please give a hug from me :D Your idea of the receptionists is good i like it :lol:

I think they should if they ever got together in a season finale. Kidnapped like Danny and Adam were and i dunno Mac could tell stella what a married couple they are like :lol: nah just kidding but i dunno at gun point and mac telling Stella there and then. About all the years and low cut tops :devil: he tried to aviod :lol: but, i agree with Stella and messers_cupcake (is that how you spell your username?) aswell I could see Mac not risking their friendship.

I also would like to see how he would re-act next season id peyton broke up with him and what Stella would do.

off topice sorry Cassie hope you got my pm [/b]

Howdy y'all, how's it goin?! :D

Cate babes...have I told you lately that you rock? You and Dylan...you're fabulous! ;)

Lynny you too hon...always! :D

Ms well done with Peyton hon, she'll be okay...keep her occupied with shopping and theater and movies and she'll survive...besides no can miss how obviously Smacked needs to be together! ;) Not even her! :D

So anybody know anything about season 4?? Any spoilers...general or Smacked specifically? :D

Lol, maybe CSI:NY can do something similar to what CSI:LV did with "Lab Rats" -- focusing the episode to the lab techs. You know, they can focus on... say, Adam discreetly observing the lab and its inhabitants while waiting for printouts :lol:

Mo -- I'm on plot bunny overdrive. I finally had my start and finish with that next SMACked story of mine; the one about Mac going to London and stuff. But shucks, school starts for me next week.

But meanwhile: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3565280/3/

msgirl said:
I think they should if they ever got together in a season finale. Kidnapped like Danny and Adam were and i dunno Mac could tell stella what a married couple they are like :lol: nah just kidding but i dunno at gun point and mac telling Stella there and then. About all the years and low cut tops :devil: he tried to aviod :lol: but, i agree with Stella and messers_cupcake (is that how you spell your username?) aswell I could see Mac not risking their friendship.
[/b]
call me Annie thats easier :D ;)

it would be nice to watch them in a hostage situation but for me it's not Mac's style. i mean he's teh type who stays calm like in 'SD'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back