Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ra thats a pretty hot pic, really!

I agree with you, Reine like thats Melina? like seriously? No *beeping* way! Nice!

Knowing Ra, she's probably got individuals and everything else

Do you think we're going to get something tonight? I hope so. Even if I have to push them and knock them into each other, Their going to have a scene, damnit!

Anyone rewatch Felony Flight and Manhattan Manhunt last night? I like the Stella Tiffany's scene...'cause she looks at Mac like "hint hint get me something" LOL Though he shold tell H to stay away from Stella, she's his. And all H's women seem to have bad luck anyway.

^Lol, yeah. Don and Mac couldn't believe how easily she could identify the spot from the map. Hahahahaha!

Melina did say that Mac and Stella have been working for 10 years. Well, that's season one. So that means, 5 of those 10years, Claire was still alive. Stella couldn't make her move hahahaha....

You're welcome Reine! (Hey, I finally knew your name, too, haha)

CathStokes said:
Knowing Ra, she's probably got individuals and everything else

Unfortunately, that's not true :( But I do have Gary's solo here.

Hope we get some sMacked tonight. Update us poor souls who don't get to watch it when it airs, y'hear? :D

We better have some SMACked scenes tonight. After all, it is the last episode of 2006 & what better way to finish off the year with a episode full of M/S moments that'll put a smile on all our faces. It would rock if they Stella kissed Mac under the misletoe or if Mac made a new years resolution to spend 2007 with the one he really loves...Stella! Awww :D.

Lol, totally agree with ya J.F.!! I really, really, really want some mistletoe in this eppy, it would be fabulous! :D And if Smacked kissed under the mistletoe, that would make my week! :lol: We SOOOOO need some good Smacked tonight, that would awesome! :D

OMG!!! It just... sank!!! OMG!!! Another one sank!!! :( :( No Smacked!!!, Peyton is gonna be there, for him, he loves her *cries loudly* *pouts* :( :(

Whut? What happened? What'd Mac say and do at the end? And don't lose hope! Come on, Gary still has three years to go with his contract so you know :)

**tiptoes in from the D/L thread**
Before I continue, I need to let it be known that I am NOT a Peyton supporter, but... there was a scene where Mac was in the morgue getting results from her and she was upset, (they did a little flashback clip to where the whole pulling away her hand thing happened). I actually felt bad for her. She turned down his attempt to make things good, but at end of ep he shows up in her office (she's been crying and thinking of calling him) and there is a really touching scene where he grabs her in an embrace and tells her he really wants to make it work.
**slips back to lurking**

Okay haven't seen the eppy yet...but...
Okay wait WHAT???? Reine, Mac said he loves Peyton? NO WAY!!!!!!!!! Gah this eppy sucks for my ships! Okay I'm sure I'll get my optimism back cuz Smacked is too dang perfect together not to end up together, but I HATE this angst for them right now! Stupid PTB!

**Mo mumbles and grumbles to herself and stalks out of the thread!**

*throws tantrum*

We should bribe the PTB...Do you think gifts would work? lol Can we just lock Peyton up somewhere and then lock Mac and Stella up somewhere until they see that they love each other? hehe.

Or have Stella come in on them and...

Stella: Mac...
Mac: Actually, Peyton...I *want* to make this work...but I can't. I just didn't know how to tell you. I'm really totally in love with Stella. Sorry. *grabs Stel and kisses her silly*

**runs back in, skidding to a stop**
Mo[/b]!]He does NOT say he loves her! The "L" word was not used!! He just doesn't want to lose her and is committed to making it work. Well, okay, that still doesn't sound good for this ship, but it is better than if he'd said he loves her, right?

Oh Melly honey...I SOOOO wish something like that would happen! That would make my day, week...heck month even! Dang it...Mac you love Stella...Stella you love Mac...that's not so hard! :D

I'm all for locking them up...there's another broom closet free on the 6th floor! :devil:

**Moriel puts on her ninja mask and with Lynny, Melly and all y'all who wanna help...grabs Macky and Stel and shoves them into the closet before they can fight it...of course they don't really wanna fight it! ;) **

*Goes looking for bridge* Ive only got ine ship left now :(
I will not loose hope!! Matbe if Stel get a bf Mac will see he should be with her.... *fingers crossed*

wow, I go MIA for a few days and everybody's ganging up on Payton without me?! :mad: Lemme at her! **paints two black lines on face and growls like a bear, holding a grenade** Let's kill that *bleep*!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back