Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melly who doesn't own Mac said:
no, the one that says MacisMineNotLynns or MacisNotLynns :p

You like that dream world don't ya?

No yours is the booklet typed up last night.

You know we need to change Stella's book.

true about the skirt...very true

Glad you agree :devil:

Aunt Mo Said:
Hello Gutter...my name is Mo...! Nice Lynny very nice! Oh Smacked smex...the goodness never ends!

I couldn't help it! :lol: It was there, and I took it!

haha. I can actually see that. I think Danny should do it...He'll be like, "about time!"..but anyways, this triangle is going to be fun.

MJ said:
lol not until our Greek comes in to save the day! (that was really random.. ) *shrugs* whatever happens to PMS(<--- that sounded wrong.. ) triangle I hope it's gonna be good... for us.. bring on the SMacked goodness!

I still need to come up with a cool nickname for yous :) Our Greek will save the day and beat that hoe down!. {watches to much movies}

now i need to run with you...

LOL. Lets run!

You like that dream world don't ya?
Ya know if I didn't know you two whacked so hard, I might be tempted to jump into the middle of this and get me some Macky too! BUT...since I don't want to disrupt the lovely arrangement me and my Lynny have...I'll just snuggle Danny and laugh from over here! :lol: :lol:
Glad you agree
Definitely do hon, definitely! :devil:
I couldn't help it! It was there, and I took it!
Well done! I'm quite well aquainted with the gutter so it's all good! :lol: Gotta love Smacked gutter anyway! :devil:

Lol, yeah Lynny Danny would totally do that...he told me so! :D

I can't say anything about the spoilers. Since CSI Franchaise are my favorite tv shows, I've been killing myself to not read any spoilers! I don't care about Grey's, the OC and Heroes as much as CSI, so I can read those and not feel guilty.
Beautiful Together

I loved their photoshoot for TV Guide!

lol no you're in the dreamworld, I'm for real *snicker*

nice pics, kissme :)

I'm looking forward to this week, maybe we'll get lucky. I hope. *crosses fingers and toes*

Ya know if I didn't know you two whacked so hard, I might be tempted to jump into the middle of this and get me some Macky too! BUT...since I don't want to disrupt the lovely arrangement me and my Lynny have...I'll just snuggle Danny and laugh from over here!

Yeah, i think you like that arrangement and not getting whacked. :D

Well done! I'm quite well aquainted with the gutter so it's all good! Gotta love Smacked gutter anyway!

I live in the smacked gutter. {and a few others. ;) }

I've been killing myself to not read any spoilers! I don't care about Grey's, the OC and Heroes as much as CSI, so I can read those and not feel guilty.

I wish you'd teach me

lol no you're in the dreamworld, I'm for real *snicker*

MellysNuts That should be my name next year!

nice pics, kissme

I agree!

I'm looking forward to this week, maybe we'll get lucky. I hope. *crosses fingers and toes*

I think we'll get something.

Lol, yeah Lynny Danny would totally do that...he told me so!

*grabs Danny's cheeks* that's cause he's a good little boy.

Hey where's everybody? :p Look who's talking :rolleyes: :lol:

well... and here they are... :p

Smacked Quote Of The Week (SQOTW)
Stella: Guess I may have overreacted a little.
Mac: Yeah.
Stella: You didn't have to be so quick with your "yeah". 1x15 Til death do we part

Smacked Pic Of The Week (SPOTW)
from 1x17 The Fall

8-912-1x17-TheFall.jpg

Oh, I'd die withouth spoilers lol.... my muse will dry up and we don't want that hahahha!

Which cheeks? Lol.... *me being flushed down the gutter*

Hey y'all! :D
I can't say anything about the spoilers. Since CSI Franchaise are my favorite tv shows, I've been killing myself to not read any spoilers!
Kissme I am SOOO impressed by that hon! :D I don't even try to not read them...I KNOW I won't be able to resist... :lol: But good job to you hon, well done! :D

And I LOVE that pic! They look so AMAZING together...they are freaking sexy!! :devil: :devil:
Yeah, i think you like that arrangement and not getting whacked.
**Mo hangs on tightly to her Danny and nods happily!** Yup Lynny I likes our arrangement very much! ;)
I live in the smacked gutter. (and a few others.)
Um yeah, lol....like every other gutter that exists! :lol: **Mo huggles her Gutter buddy!** :devil:
Hey, hey...those are my cheeks to grab...lol...whichever cheeks you's referring to! ;) :devil: :lol:

Reine hey hon! Thanks for the quote and the pic! Nice, very nice! :D Love that pic, Stel looks so beautiful in pink and Mac clearly can't take his eyes off her! :D

LOL You need a spew warning on that comment! I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything!

I'm the opposite with spoilers. They are lifesblood. I thrive on them. I need all of them that I can get so I know what's coming lol.

Thanks for the pic, though I'm thinking of another caption...

Stella: Got a match
Mac: Mmm yes it is a nice rack...huh?

Lol, yeah I'm with you Melly! Well kinda...spoilers are my lifesblood and the bane of my existence! :p I love them and want to find out everything right away! But at the same time...finding out usually means I freak out, either good or bad...and so I end up riding the lovely "OMG I'm so worried...but this could be really cool....but what if it's not...man I wish I didn't know...but how can I not" rollercoaster! :lol:
Stella: Got a match
Mac: Mmm yes it is a nice rack...huh?
:lol: :lol: Nice hon, very nice!! :lol:

the one where Stel touches the contaminated blood? Oh wait no, that's like Ep. 13 or so isn't it...yeah I think it's that one, okay! Lol...nevermind then!

Ooh that photo is quite sexy Reine. It looks like Mac is asking Stella something work related while Stella is having really, really dirty thoughts of them smexing each other & she's closing her eyes to fight the temptation of jumping him right then & there. Ooh, me likey :devil:.

Off topic but yay, I finally learned your name :lol:.

I love that short exchange, CW! The way Stella said that line :lol: One of my favorites for S1.

And that pic...sometimes I miss Mac and his ties ::Sighs::

Great interpretations? of the pic!!!! :lol:

I know yours too Mina :lol: ;)

Hey, I'm so excited, tomorrow they'll air "What you see is what you see" here in my country, OMG the tie scene, I hope they don't cut the scene *prays* the way Mac looks at Stella when she enters his office is so hot, I mean he totally wants her right there, on his desk :eek: :devil: (I better stop, the meter could explode :rolleyes:)

Stella's dress
Mac's face :eek:
Mac's face :eek:
Me likes dress *drools*

UPDATED and FINISHED:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3269139/2/

Anyway...hmmm, cheeks, cheeks. Ah both are plump for pinching hahahahah!

^HAhaha, I love how Mac blatantly checks Stella out. He's speechless for a moment and the way his eyes traveled up and down Stella's body (aw, c'mon... do you think he's checking out the dress? that slit leaves something to the imagination!).

Awww the Smacked gutter...me likey! :devil: Heehee, J.F., Reine, Cate... y'all make me smile! :lol:
really dirty thoughts of them smexing each other & she's closing her eyes to fight the temptation of jumping him right then & there.
Lol, yeah she has thoughts like that ALL the time! Both of them do...how can they not, besides the fact that they're in love...they are freaking hot too! :lol: :devil:
I mean he totally wants her right there, on his desk (I better stop, the meter could explode )
Rock on Reine! Heehee! Way to make the meter explode hon...and way to send me straight to the gutter! ;) You're so right though...that's totally what he's thinking! :devil:

Love those pics too hon...Mac is totally blatantly checking Stell out! Yeah Cate he's totally checking out Stel's body! ;) Wohoo! Smacked is smex! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back