Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...We are soooo gutter freaks :devil: LOL Reine!

Thanks for the update, Chaos, nice work! Hmm it's like those lists of things that sound dirty but aren't LOL

Gutter freaks indeed Melly! Totally and completely and I, for one, would not have it any other way! There's nothing better than being a gutter freak! :devil: And the Smacked gutter...yeah that's good stuff right there...after all like we say....Smacked=Smex!! :devil: :lol:

Smacked Pic Of The Week (SPOTW)
from 1x17 The Fall
Wow! I love how much Mac seems to be into her. It's as if he's so intrigued by her! :) Cute! I sincerely hope we get some Smacked scenes this Wednesday!

MacsGirlMel said:
LOL...We are soooo gutter freaks :devil: LOL Reine!

Thanks for the update, Chaos, nice work! Hmm it's like those lists of things that sound dirty but aren't LOL

I'm quite surprised how such innocent conversations may sound dirty in dirty minds hahahahah -- oops, *guilty as charged* Lol!

My next story will be angsty and long ... again. I'll try to get some smex in there... hold on, there will be smex in there ;)

Back on picking on Mr. Messer again -- I was imagining, what if it's Danny who was checking Stella out... I wonder what she'll do to him. Apparently, it was okay when Mac was giving her the once over....

I read in an old Smacked thread that Mac and Stella had been working together for ten years!!!

Can anyone confirm this?

It says that Melina K. said that in an interview or somewhere.

Thanks a lot!!! :D

in the first season, Mac and Stella had been working together for 8 years.
And in tv guide, Melina confirm this.
thus if you calculates season 3 that has made more than 10 years that they work together

I'll have to recheck my S1 dvds but I think Melina did say that Stella and Mac have worked with each other for a decade so that makes a dozen years now.

I'm looking for the online interview now. I'll edit my post once I find it :)

"What you see is what you see" has just finished here. *sighs* I can't believe Mac dated that.... woman.

Stella's face when the woman told her she hadn't paid attention to the bad guy 'cause she was looking at Mac was priceless :lol: her smile just faded out :lol:

And then Mac saying: "That's what I like about you" OMG I melted right there *thud*. Many looks in that episode *sighs*

If I had seen this episode not knowing anything about it, I'd have thought that they were going out together when she entered his office with that dress, then I'd have been very disillusioned :(.

That scene of Stella taking his tie off was just priceless, I'll rewatch it 30599560496 times. I was trying not to scream, and I was almost biting my pillow. Some minutes before my mom told me: "hey, why are you so cold?"

10 years is a long time. Memories of gazes, moments of contact! C'mon! I wish one of them would wake up and realize that they are absolutely perfect for each other! :D Pleassssse, TPTB!!!

Hey as you know I've been lurking around the old Smacked Threads and I've just found this

Could anyone tell me if that pic, in the home page, I mean that's Melina Kanakaredes?, both girls are Melina K.? :eek:

Anyone, tell me, do you have those pics???? I need 'em, the one with Gary Sinise, OMG.

Thanks a lot!!! :D

Yep, that is Melina. It's from EW's Fall TV Preview ish in 2004. Here's that bathtub pic:

Pretty nifty, eh?

**Mo skips happily into our Smacked thread...sees the pic ranma & Reine posted...stops...and thwacks her head on the gutter floor as she falls straight into the Smacked Gutter!!** Awwww...WOW! Smacked=Smex...totally, and completely! Gah, those are GORGEOUS pics! Wow, thanks for sharing those! Hello HOTNESS!! :devil: Love it!!

Okay so I'm totally hoping for at least a little Smacked goodness in our eppy tomorrow night...really, really hoping! Especially with the spoilers...seems like our odds are kinda good! ;)

^^ Same! I'm wishing for some S-mackedness even though I've been sucha good girl and haven't read any spoilers (except for one... :innocent:). Still though! We deserve some Smacked after the oh-so-long two week break!! Or else, I'll be very sad. :(

OMG ranma thanks a lot!!! :D

That pic is awesome!!! When I saw that woman, I was like: yeah it's Melina, no she's not Melina, oh yeah she's, not she's not!!! :lol:

Do you have the individual ones :rolleyes:. Thanks again!!!

ETA: Only 6 hours to watch tonight's episode :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back