Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Melly you can if you want to! I might not be here when we reach 1000, unless it happens in the next hour or so! ;) So let's do this... Melly if it happens tonight, I'll do it...otherwise if we don't reach 1000 til tomorrow, you can do it! Cool beans? Everyone okay with that? Don't want to steal this from anyone! ;)

That's right Delia I totally forgot you get the next D/L one...sweet! :D

Not sure how many eps Peyton's in...but I think it's more than we originally thought now though...for sure! :(

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Claire Forlani was only signed up to be in four episodes but so far she's been in five. I didn't see anywhere it said how many more she'll be in but I'm thinking she will be in more because so far, she and Mac are still together.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing Modie especially after how much they (Mac/Peyton...grrr!) were talked up in that issue of TVGuide that featured CSI: NY...they said apparently people really liked that ship and so they planned on keeping it longer, or something to that affect I think....which would mean more Peyton. I'll check and see if any sites have updated cast lists for the new eppy's and see if she's on the lists...
    I just wish the PTB would actually recognize the blatant chemistry their two stars have with eachother...angst and stuff aside, it's undeniable how well Smacked meshes...how long do they really think they can ignore this? I mean come on! :lol: I just know one of these days they won't be able to resist anymore and they'll just end up jumping eachother right in the lab or Mac's office...work be hanged! :devil: :lol:

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:lol: I *love* the photo Reine. It looks like Mac is telling Hawkes to back away from his woman :lol:. Meanwhile, there's Hawkes giving Mac a dirty look & mentally saying "Oh no you didn't!" Finally, there's Stella looking like she's about to tell Mac to shutup as everyone knows that her & Mac are an item and also for the tenth time he doesn't have to intimidate someone because of that :lol:. Mac loves to stick up for Stella & I bet Stella thanks him later on :devil:.

Mac: You stay away from my woman or I'm gonna whop your ass, marine style.
    Hawkes: Oh no you didn't. Man, I'm gonna...
    Stella: Marine style :devil:? I mean, c'mon Mac leave Hawkes alone. Go bug Danny.

:lol:

5. athens

athens Coroner

If we have a new thread it doesn't matter who is going to make it! ;) :D..the one who wants to!..

Reine ,thanks for the picture and the quote..Old times-officer blue is one of the good smacked episodes!.. mercy ,you are right..his look says it all!..lol :lol:

Maybe the new year will open their eyes Mo !and see what is in front of them..you think in the next episodes we'll see how they spent their ''holidays''?

6. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

That picture made me laugh. Mac and Stella seem to be standing close together with stella's shoulder into his makes it look like they're holding hands. Mac's look is funny. But, i really like the picture its sweet!!

Mac: You did not see us holding hands, you did not see us in the closet, I repeat stella is mine.
    Hawkes: Sure ok

Stella Looks pretty in that picture, you can tell whats going on in her head i will not jump him i will not jump him :D

Hopefully next year they realise they need each other :D

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Yeah, I get you. My thoughts exactly, actually. It's kinda like the relationship between H and Yelina -- the way he described it. He's been the brother-in-law for the longest time and it's hard to just forget the barriers that they've established.

For Stella/Mac, I guess both of them are concerned as to what can happen if they overstep the friends-friends boundary they put up (since they did meet while Mac was still married to Claire). Now, did that make sense? Lol... the fireworks around here are crazy loud!

So what does 2007 hold for SMACked? Mac and Peyton, still together. Stella, not knowing (?!). When will she hear about it? How will she know? Idk.

But as a year-ender.... a new fic.
    Nakita Ko
    Translation: I Saw

8. summer89

summer89 Hit and Run

That was an awesome fic.I thought it was from Peyton's POV!!So then i had to go back and read it all again when i realised :lol:
    I think that's made me change my mind...Stella's a clever woman, she must suspect somethins goin on.

Yeh i jus found that too, but hey there's still 10? eps left for Mac to change his mind! :D Have you guys got a new ep on wed?

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Even my mom who knows NOTHING about CSI thinks that Mac/Peyton don't have what Stella has with Mac!

He's so silly! If he knows that he's hesitant, then he should know that Peyton and him are NOT meant to be! Not now, not ever.

Stella and Mac together are too perfect for each other.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mina! I LOVE your caption for that pic...lol, that rocked! :lol: And yours too Msgirl! Both made me giggle! :lol: Awww, I just love Smacked, they are one of my ships that makes me smile, alot! :D

Yeah Cate it could be that they are afraid to cross that "friends" barrier and try something else since they've been just "friends" for so long...but then again, they've already crossed that barrier in a way cuz both of them have fallen in love with eachother and just not totally acted on it! So really the barrier is crossed they just have to acknowledge it and move forward with their relationship! ;)

Yeah like 1 more post to a new thread!!
    Mac & Stella #7-"Can't Put Out This Flame!" here we come!! :lol:

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Can I be forgiven the double post, just for this time Modie we were at 999 and it was mocking me! :lol: Anyway, Thread #7 is started!!! Hope I didn't steal it from anyone who really wanted to make it! :( But yeah...so here ya go...
    New Thread...yay!

Modie could you close this one after a bit?! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.