Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so we don't need spoiler boxes anymore cuz the eppy is over....(right? :D ) So now I haven't seen the eppy yet, cuz I'm totally bummed out and pissed that we didn't get anything...but somone help me out here...I think it was Reine who said that Mac tells Peyton he loves her? Seriously? (Can I just say...what happened to Peyton only being on the show for 4 eppys?!! I mean seriously you CANNOT tell me that many people like her! Sorry to any Peyton fans...but Smacked is the real ship, I mean clearly since ep.1, Seas.1...it's been them! So PTB seriously...get it together...cuz right now, you suck!!!

**Mo steps off her soapbox...stops her rant...and walks calmly out...**

THEORY - Mac told Peyton that he doesn't want to lose her and that he is committed to making it work. He did NOT say that he loved her (that I can find, I am rewatching the scenes 'cause I recorded it on VHS). I'm wondering if perhaps he is hanging onto a dying relationship because he is tired of losing people he cares about. He lost Claire, and then more recently he had issues with Danny, fired and then solved the murder of team member Aiden, the object of his heart's desire Stella was brutally attacked by Frankie, and then he nearly got blown up in COTP with Flack. Perhaps he thinks this 'like' relationship with Peyton is something he can 'control' which will help his life maintain order, whereas the 'love' relationship with Stella takes control of him and his heart because it is what is real...

Hmmmmm, okay yeah I like that Mercy! That sounds much better and I can at least understand that I guess...as long as Mac didn't tell Peyton her loves her...I just don't want to see that! :( But yeah he has lost a lot of people, so it could be him just not wanting to go thru losing someone else...even though losing Peyton would mean he'd gain the real love of his life for ever! He'll realize that at some point...I just wish it was now! :D

I tried to like Peyton, I really did, but I just can't! :p Her character isn't a bad person, but merely in the way. And of course, anyone who wants Stella and Mac to realize their true love might be a itty little bit biased...(like me)
**shoos Peyton out of Stella's way**

Right now, to Mac, the relationship with Peyton is comfortable because they have been together awhile apparently, and familiarity is hard to give up. Change isn't always easy. Mac will come around, how could he not?!

**shoves Mac towards Stella and the broom closet :devil:**

mercy said:
THEORY - Mac told Peyton that he doesn't want to lose her and that he is committed to making it work. He did NOT say that he loved her (that I can find, I am rewatching the scenes 'cause I recorded it on VHS). I'm wondering if perhaps he is hanging onto a dying relationship because he is tired of losing people he cares about. He lost Claire, and then more recently he had issues with Danny, fired and then solved the murder of team member Aiden, the object of his heart's desire Stella was brutally attacked by Frankie, and then he nearly got blown up in COTP with Flack. Perhaps he thinks this 'like' relationship with Peyton is something he can 'control' which will help his life maintain order, whereas the 'love' relationship with Stella takes control of him and his heart because it is what is real...

I like your theory,mercy. *still wants to thwap him in the head*

*waits outside the closet so that after they talk, she can steal him away for a while before Lynn gets him* MINE. :p at Lynn.

*joins Mel so I can have Stella*

I really hope Mac gets his act together. I dont want him get hurt so I want him to leave her.
I can see Stella finding out now & getting all upset.

UGGH!!!
I hate the Mac/Peyton stuff at the end of last night's ep.
I want Mac to get together with Stella.
Failing that, I'll accept a return to Mac simply being the tortured soul of the first two seasons. Peyton is *ruining* the chemistry between the show's leads who are -- lest we forget -- Mac and Stella!!

Last night's episode was kind of a bummer but I still have faith that they'll eventually get together. At least we know that Mac will judge Stella right judging by that moment from yesterday. Anyway, since Christmas is approaching (12 days!!!) I was wondering what Mac & Stella would give each other for Christmas. Just don't forget about the pg-13 meter :devil:.

Ok, first, I'm really sorry for saying that Mac had told Peyton he loved her, that's my fault. I was really, really upset last night when I knew that he wanted to make things with Peyton work. I felt really sad :(. I know that's not an excuse, but what else can I say? I'm sorry. *blushes*

Second: Today I've been thinking carefully about that situation, and I can say that a little angst must be good for our favorite couple, and let's not forget about Frankie in last season. I guess you all (I started watching NY when s2 had finished, but I've watched all the episodes so far) felt bad when Stella started dating him, I suppose you felt the same when saw her in that bed with him (I've just watched that episode and I was very surprised, to see something like that). So with Peyton it'll be something like that, although she's not a bad person (I guess so) *hides from objects being thrown by Smacked partners*, and let's remember that Stella will have a b/f this season, and I guess he'll be Hawkes so double angst for us. A lot of topics to talk about :devil: :eek:

Third: the idea of locking them somewhere is really good. As I saw in previous Smacked threads we could lock them with Olive Oil, a blanket, a pair of ties and some cannolies? :rolleyes:

Fourth: 3 years more of contract??? :( I thought it was more, I hope he renews it *prays God*, I want that show to last for at least 10 years :rolleyes: :p

I think that's all, oh wait, thinking carefully, I felt a little bad for Peyton too :(. So let her enjoy for a while. I only hope that Stella finds out soon :devil: so we'll have more angst and jealousy :devil:

Lol, Reine no worries hon! Totally understand the being upset and things come out that you didn't mean...heehee, I do that all the time! It's all good! **Huggles!** (Hey I like your new avie and banner! Nice! :D )

Yeah I think Smacked will eventually end up together I really do! As for the angst right now...yeah not liking it so much, I guess I can understand it...maybe...but as a TOTAL fluffy I don't have to like it! :p

For Christmas...I say they give eachother....well eachother! Wrapped in a big red bow! :devil: Now that would make nice gifts...Both of them wrapped in big red bows for the other to unwrap!! :devil: :devil: :D

I screamed at the television when Mac hugged Peyton. I was like "NO, WRONG GIRL!!"

Yeah I think Smacked will eventually end up together I really do!
Me too! [sighs] and that's my only consolation, sweetie... :(

aw man... I knew this week wasn't my best week...urgh... :(
lemme start replying from where i missed...

I still need to come up with a cool nickname for yous Our Greek will save the day and beat that hoe down!. {watches to much movies}
*pouts and sniffs* she better... or else i got no ships sailing left... oh wait... i have... one i think... :(

CW(Reine)- i love the pics... :D yes i do and you made me smile...

Stella: Got a match
Mac: Mmm yes it is a nice rack...huh?
rofl omg :lol: that was priceless...

this folder never fails to drown me bad in the gutter but hey I ain't complaining! :D :p

10 years? oh wow... so they're friends that long and... er.. hm.... sounds like Griss and Cath from CSI...(correct me if im wrong...my bad...) talk about long friendship...

ranma- i love the pic... wow that looks...yummy... i say drain the 'blood' and use the tub! :D but i think they'd rather use their own tub.. :p

I saw the crossover LVxMixNY and it rocked... im curious, i saw another eppy with H in NY i thought it was the crossover with the 12 peep murdered but it was different, can someone tell me if Mi had another crossover with NY? the ending was Mac was blocked by the reporters (he was trying to go to talk to H and he saw him leave, stella arrived and talked to mac then went into the building) is this a real eppy or am i still dreaming too much?? :confused:

It would rock if they Stella kissed Mac under the misletoe or if Mac made a new years resolution to spend 2007 with the one he really loves...Stella! Awww .
now that'll top my christmas list.. :p

Stella: Mac...
Mac: Actually, Peyton...I *want* to make this work...but I can't. I just didn't know how to tell you. I'm really totally in love with Stella. Sorry. *grabs Stel and kisses her silly*
I wish that happened instead...

ok now my long awaited reaction about the lastest eppy...

darn... urgh... :( to tell the truth im kinda liking Peyton (I said KINDA)(I have one good reason: if id stress over her more i'd wilt like a plant placed in the sun too long) :mad: but seriously!!!! what are the tptb thinking!!? someone stop me i'll go nuts again...*sigh* no, ill not loose hope...(not until mac says the L word to Peyton anyway) SMacked chemistry is too good to be wasted!!! argh... :devil: but i wont say no to plotting against Peyton and locking Macky and Stel up in the broom closet until new year... oh wait... the whole year... until they kiss and..er... :devil: :devil: :devil: :p aannnddd... I'm back in the gutter!! who wants to join me? :D

kissmesweet said:
I screamed at the television when Mac hugged Peyton. I was like "NO, WRONG GIRL!!"
Good to know I’m not the only one! People usually refer to me as ‘the quiet one’ but they are the ones who have never been around me when I watch CSI! ;) I nearly lost my voice after the whole Mac pulling Peyton's hand from his face scene. (and when Danny took off his shirt in the locker room... i have no clue what the conversation after that was because I was too busy squee-ing)

mj0621 said:
… can someone tell me if Mi had another crossover with NY?
I think this is it...

CSI: MIAMI 2x23 MIA/NYC - Non-Stop (May 17 2004)
This episode introduces the characters of the new spinoff series, CSI: New York.

CSI: MIAMI 4x07 - Felony Flight (Nov 07 2005)
Part 1 of 2 parts. Concludes with CSI: NY's "Manhattan Manhunt" on November 9th.

CSI: NY 2x07 - Manhattan Manhunt (Nov 09 2005)
A part 2 of a crossover episode that began on "CSI: Miami."

mj0621 said:
…aannnddd... I'm back in the gutter!! who wants to join me? :D
I think most of us have been Smacked into the gutter! :devil:

(and when Danny took off his shirt in the locker room... i have no clue what the conversation after that was because I was too busy squee-ing)
:lol: Me too! I was giddy from joy.

I can't believe Peyton's back!!! :( I'm crying and weeping and crying. Someone if there's a spoiler on how many episodes she's going to appear in, can someone post it please? I'm sorry, I'd love to go to the NY Spoiler thread, but I'm swearing off any major Lindsay-esque spoilers around, so I'm scared to read anything more! Thanks in advance, guys!

Well, Peyton was going to appear for only 4 episodes. But she has appearead in 5 episodes. And I think she'll stay for a loooonggg time :(

BTW, I found this in an old thread: "Yeah, Mac did say something like "How do you put out his flame?" and Stella responded with "Blow." And they both looked at each other."

Could you tell me what episode is that from? :confused:

Thanks a lot!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back