Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Hey hey hey!
    Just in time for the season premier discussions.

"Like wine, good olive oil should be balanced, with body, and round with flavor."

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

first poster :)

Am I the only one who still saw the chemistry in PWM despite Peyote being there? I still say he had more going with Stella than with her. Anyway, like the new thread...who has piccy goodness to christen it? <G>

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ I'll be the one to do it :). Here are three photos, each one the best moment from every season & they're courtesy of csi-caps:

Season One

The kiss

Season Two

Hanging out in the hospital

Season Three

Trying on the wedding ring

Oh yeah, before I forget...

*throws confetti* Yay, we reached the sixth thread! Congrats guys!

Mel, I did see chemistry between them too even while Payless was there. They're the kind of people who can never hide the sexual tension even if Peyote is around. Mac may be involved but his body language still shows that he has a thing for Stella.

Who caught the previews for next week? Is anything gonna happen with M/S?

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

New thread, new thread...YAY! **passes out french bread and olive oil and champagne and confetti and balloons!** Nice quote to start it off Cate that's awesome, totally fitting Smacked! :D

You're definitely not the only one Mel hon! This was totally a Smacked episode in my opinion...and yeah they were much closer and got along better it seemed than Mac and Payless for sure! :D (Smacked is so ON y'all! YAY! :lol: )
    Totally agree! :D It's all about the body language! :lol:

J.F. rock on hon, yay for nice pics! I was totally gonna post the ring pic too, lol...I love that one! Mac's totally seeing how good it looks on her finger and taking a mental note for later! :D But instead...here's another one...I love this pic for some reason...they almost look like they were caught doing something naughty :devil:

[​IMG]

Again...yay for a new thread...and may we have many many more Smacked moments to enjoy! :D

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ :lol: They do look like they were being caught doing something naughty. Mac looks frustrated because he has finally has time alone with Stella to do something besides er, work & Stella was probably thisclose to jumping Mac so she too is frustrated. I suggest they get a lock on the door to keep all the outsiders away :lol:. I love that photo.

Yep, not even Payless can stop the sexual tension & close body contact that Mac & Stella share. Since Stella looks so good now I bet Mac totally regrets being involved with someone else.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah J.F. I'd bet they were 2 seconds away from totally jumping eachother...room full of windows be hanged...when you've got the history they have and look as hot as they do...who cares about windows! :devil: Lol! Yeah they really should invest in a good lock for their office doors, and closet doors...and lab doors...lol, really they just need to get it on with each other already...before all the sexual tension between them spontaneously combusts! :devil: :lol:

Yeah Stel does look amazing doesn't she...she first walked up and I was like "Holy Hotness!" and then she just kept looking better throughout the ep...and I know some people aren't liking the cleavage revealing shirts...but I gotta say, "if she's got it, flaunt it!" ;)

7. mokis

mokis Prime Suspect

Yay!!! I love it... we have a new thread. Thanks JF for the pics. From your comments i can wait to watch season premiere.... let's see if i find some way to... Ok.. Thanks! :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. athens

athens Coroner

new threaaaaaad!!!! :D :D :Dgoooooood...

thnxz for the pictures!..in that last one Mac's look says I am so ready to kill the one that just disturbed me!!.. :lol:From all those screen caps I have seen I can say one thing!>..That,they both look better than ever..Both Mac and Stella are sooo ready for the new season and the new adventures!! :lol: :lol:

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hiya Mok & Ath! Yeah you'll love the premiere, it's good stuff :D I was hoping Itunes would start selling the new season's eps right away...cuz that's what they're doing with CSI:Miami...but so far there isn't anything for our new season :( But they may still do it...we'll see! As far as where to see it...is CBS showing the eps on their site? I think I heard that somewhere...but I don't know if that's true! Worth a look though I guess :D I'd send you my tape if I could! ;)
    And yeah Ath they both look better than ever...and I love Mac's look in that last pic...heehee, he just wanted to jump Stel that's all! :devil: :lol:

10. athens

athens Coroner

^yes,the do that on CBS innertube but,where I am I can not see it..I think is only for the US or something!..and thankz for the welcome!.. :)

just saw your avi btw,smacked hiding in the closet?From who??No one to treaten Stella,or us,right/?lol :lol:..I hope we will get more episodes like that![from what I got,It wasn't only a nice M/s episode but a nice one in general!> :D.]more to come,and we will see the continue after the 5th episode!..you know what I mean! ;)

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys...you still had 4 posts in the other thread. New threads shouldn't be opened up until 1000 posts are reached.

Next time, make sure you go to 1000 posts. ;)

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

CSIM do we need to go and finish the other thread? Or is that just a note for next time? (Thanks for the heads up by the way hon! :D )

Awww bummer Ath I wondered about that...I've heard from a few other people that CBS might not work outside the US...but I was hoping that was a fluke. Bummer! :( CBS should fix that! :p

Lol, like my avie? :D What I mean is that we are locking Smacked in a broom closet...cuz we know that locked together in close proximity like that for longer than a few minutes there is no way they can resist jumping each other...now more than ever with how hot they look :devil: :lol:

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Nah, you don't need to go finish the other thread. I went ahead and locked it. I know it's always exciting starting new threads. :p

BTW, you're welcome!! :D

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

New thread, yay!

J, always christens the new threads. :D

SMACked locked in the broom closet, because Stella said she's hiding Mac from Me and Melly.

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Hey guys! can I join in? I have no other place to express my SMacked obsessions..lol btw, I liked the season premiere but I think it was threatening SMacked....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.