Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac calling Peyton Stella? :lol: :lol: that would have been wonderful :lol: I'd have been like OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! he loves her *thud*

I like Peyton's accent too :D it's easier for me to understand what she says, since my first language isn't english :D

And I totally thinl Stella didn't know anything about Peyton and Mac, although that would be boring. It would have been funnier to see a little jealous and angry Stella because of his relationship :devil:

Ditto that. Jealous Stella is probably hot & once Mac sees her secretly fuming he'll probably want a little something, something he can't get from Payless :devil:. She'd probably be really hurt if she learnt about Mac's relationship from another member on the team & I can see her confronting him in a semi-polite man. Naturally Mac would feel bad & he would make it up to her but asking her out. That way, she'll never be jealous again :).

Hey, do you guys think that maybe Mac called Claire, "Stella"? If it did happen it was probably purely a mistake but that's still a pretty interesting thought. I just still wish he called Payless, "Stella" instead
Ehhhh, I don't so much think that Mac ever called Claire "Stella" but I would have loved it if he'd called Peyton, "Stella" instead! That would have been better I think! :lol:

Mmmmm, yeah I dunno if Mac will say anything to Stella...if he and Peyton really are done like it seems, then he might just want to move on from it and not dwell...but I agree it would be better if he told her himself instead of having her find out they'd been together from someone else. That might not be pretty... ;) But jealous Stella does mean that Macky would have some making up to do...and Smacked making up is always HOT! :devil: :lol:

Hey so I know we've got a few more pages to go...but anyone want to start thinking of new thread title ideas?

Mac & Stella #7-"I appreciate you too!"

Moriel21 said:
Hey so I know we've got a few more pages to go...but anyone want to start thinking of new thread title ideas?

I like it :] this scene was brillant!
they have funny way of telling each other such things - Stell in Greek, Mac in jest...

PS can you tell me, please, why this week is no CSI NY? do you have some national or religious holiday? (cos I have no idea) or is it just little torture for fans? :devil:

jorja_fan86 said:
Hey, do you guys think that maybe Mac called Claire, "Stella"? If it did happen it was probably purely a mistake but that's still a pretty interesting thought. I just still wish he called Payless, "Stella" instead :p.
*ding* This can be a very good plot bunny. Mind if I snag it? Lol.... I wonder which direction that will take.

That's true. In the episode where Reed(Claire's son) thought Stella was Claire, Stella confused and shocked but not hurt. I'll bet you it was her idea for Mac and Reed to sit down and talk
I'm sure Stella helped Mac collect himself and actually talk to the kid. Reed's the only living connection he has with Claire.

The idea that Stella's just waiting in the sidelines for that possibility with Mac is very good. *ding, another plot bunny! lol* I mean, it's possible that she's just holding back her feelings -- probably denying it -- because she knows how Mac loves Claire and he's still not over her. Now with Peyton, he's hurt again and she doesn't want to confuse him more.

Cate, I love your ideas! Can't wait to read another one of your Fabulous stories!

And I like the idea for the new thread,(though I havent seen the ep yet, but it would be splendid)
I watched Raising Shane online and it totally rocks!!!!! Awesome! And for once, Danny gets to be hero and not the young mischevous boy that keeps messing up :)

^Lol, I'm on a roll now. SMACked is so easy to write about that every situation is a potential plot bunny. Lol, Christmas vacation from school is coming up so I'll have more time to write.

I think they're just torturing us LOL. There are a lot less episodes as it gets close to Christmas but there isn't anything going on this week...won't be for like three or four more weeks yet.

*hugs Chaos* Yay...now you can write :claps:

Moriel21 said:
Oh I really like it!!! :D I'll try to think about another one, but since I don't know all their quotes and I don't know the name of the previous threads :( maybe I won't be able to find one :lol: :lol:

Tonight, here, hopefully they'll air.... "The Closer" *does happy dance* I can't believe it!!! finally!!! three Smacked scenes in one episode *sighs*
* Stella speaks greek to Mac. :D
* She asks about his wedding ring. Although I don't like his answer :(
* She appears at the diner :lol:, he was like WTF???

More fics Cate??? Wowowowowowow I say wowowowowow I have to say wowowowowow, wonderful :p

Mo Mac & Stella #7-"I appreciate you too!"

I really like that its really good I have two tries:

Mac & Stella #7-"If I One Wish, Just One Wish "
Mac & Stella #7-"Your the best part of the job" - sounds a bit lame but i had a go :D

cate cant wait to read your next fic, btw your stories are really good!! :)

I like the socond one, it isn't lame :D

I've made once icon with this text
bestpartin2.gif

Yeah mj I heard that, and I must say I'm very happy *does happy dance*, *throws confetti*. Although I stopped chasing you like 3 weeks ago but I'm still interested in your fic, I go to ff, every now and then to check your fics. I haven't read the last one, but I will tonight, hopefully.
:p my bad... I'm sort of a slow updater... anyway, I'm almost done with my updates and hopefully ff would let me upload my docs... :) thanks for reading 'em (at least I know someone is...)

Smacked Pic Of The Week
from 3x11 Raising Shane (I think it was Mo who saw this moment it was hard to cap 'cause it only lasts 1 sec. )
this is the handing the phone scene right? :cool: I saw this scene... pity it lasted only for a sec...

Ok, it's time to get off this subject. Everyone has a right to ship whoever they want and to change their mind about who they ship. Apparently some people can only ship one pairing. I could never abandon any of my ships. Even the ones that will never happen (like Flack/Aiden or Danny/Flack).

Just enjoy your ship and don't worry about who has left.
sorry if i offended someone... :( won't happen again... *shrugs* i'm gonna keep rowing my ships whatever happens... that's a promise.. :D

I just still wish he called Payless, "Stella" instead .
I was wishing the same thing... :p
I'd have been like OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! he loves her *thud*
i'll be reacting like that too :p

Eve, nice siggy.. me likey! :D

Mac & Stella #7-"I appreciate you too!" Mac & Stella #7-"Your the best part of the job"
Love 'em! :)

ate Cate another fic? :devil: :p ;) now that's one fic i can't wait to read! :D

I have some news that some of you might find interesting.

or frustrating. In earlier spoilers posted in the spoiler thread, it looks like Peyton will be in episode 12. The only thing it says is there appears to be some tension between Mac and Peyton but it looks to me like they moved it up to episode 11.

I don't believe that there are any Mac/Stella shippers that have abandoned their ship.
sadly I know at least four people who did... and I'm trying to get them back..pronto!

... :confused: I think that's me. *cries*

chaoes, I admire you so much. Despite the activities in college, you still manage to pull through. Me? Neh...

OMG, they have done the split? *happy shipper dance* Yay! Uhm, I mean... Too bad... They might have been so good together.

The terms you invent! The terms!

Hey, do you guys think Stella picked up an couple items from the Peeping Tom store where she worked the last case. Y'know, maybe a leather whip, maybe even a video :devil:. It could part one of the Christmas gift that Mac will receive :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back