Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just watched the episode by myself. And I totally loved Peyton's face when Mac did what he did :lol:, then her face when she saw that was Stella who was coming was priceless!!!! She was so pissed!!! :lol:

And well, I misunderstood the conflict of interests thing, cause in fact Peyton was talking about herself too, so guys you're right *blushes* :D

And hey I didn't shift to Stella/Hawkes, I love Smacked and I always will. But I wouldn't feel bad if she had a relationship with him, 'cause he's a good guy and that would be more angst for us. But well I won't talk about that here anymore, actually it's not correct, for that I'll go to Stawkes :D

I'm a Stawkes shipper as well & besides, Stella needs to make Mac sweat a little. If she jumps him the moment she finds out that it's over with Payless she'll come across as desperate & that'll be a turn off to Mac. He needs to know that she cannot wait around & also he needs to make the move when the time is right. Hopefully he'll learn something if Stawkes does become cannon. However, SMACked will always be my OTP no matter what :D!

I sooo agree with you...:D hehe and er.. sorry I just can't see Hawkes/Stella.. even though sadly I know a lot of Smacked fans who shifted to their pairing...*sigh*

There are many multi-shippers in this thread and in Shipper Central and there are shippers who like both Mac/Stella and Stella/Hawkes as well as other pairings.

I don't believe that there are any Mac/Stella shippers that have abandoned their ship. ;)

Of Course I'll share with you though
:eek: :eek: :eek: Lynn you're willingly sharing Macky? **Mo feels Lynn's forehead and then remembers she's in the hospital...** Aww that's right you're sick...(at least I'm assuming that's what the "hospital" talk means! Poor baby! :( )
Smacked is the Smex, Everybody.
They SOOO are hon! Look at the cover of the newest TV Guide for further proof! :devil: Which by the way for those of you who have gotten the new TV Guide, on the first page inside the cover there is another gorgeous Smacked pic! I'll try to find a link to it...but it's hot! :devil:
And no matter if she does go out with Hawkes {which is weird considering we all thought it would be Flackie} We all know Macky's where she belongs
Yeah that's true we did think it'd be Flackie if it wasn't Macky...hmm...I guess I could see it...but no worries, it's still Smacked all the way for me! :D They're too freaking hot and in love for me not to love them! :lol:
Stella needs to make Mac sweat a little. If she jumps him the moment she finds out that it's over with Payless she'll come across as desperate
Ehhh....that smacks of angst! :p I gotta say seeing a bit of Jealous!Macky might be nice :D ...(oh hush Lynn! :p That doesn't make me less of a fluffy! :rolleyes: ) It just can't last too long...and I'll need plenty of them "making out..." I mean "making up" to make it worth it! :devil: :devil:

no, Lynn's not sick herself...But I'll let her tell you the story if she wants.

and you can't have Mac too. He's all MINE! well okay maybe I'll share.

True, a bit of JealousMac might be nice...:)

Mo I share Macky with my Cass *She's muh Pet, I Wub her*

To clearify, I was in the ER for a little flu thing, that involved a needle, and had like a room for a day and a half, but as for me being there so much is for my Grams.

*whacks Melly* Don't whack Macky!.. I'm the only one that can do that! But theres coffee? Me and Gibbs is there!

You know what happens when Macky gets jealous. He gets all, weird. Its funny really.

I'm still a bit shocked :eek: you share Macky, Lynny! :lol:

Awww okay, well as long as you are all well and good and not like seriously injured or something bad! **Mo was worried for a sec there!**

Mmmmm, Macky jealous...I think I could like that...especially if it led to Jealous Macky taking Stella, sweeping her into his arms and taking her back to his office and proving to her once and for all that he is who she wants to be with....okay he'd prove it more than once...on the desk, on the chair, against the wall...you get the idea! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Stella is a very touchy person and hugs and touches everyone.

Lol, I agree. She touches everyone's cheeks -- Mac's more than others. But it's more of a motherly kind of touch when she does it to Danny or Flack... even to Hawkes. With Mac, ooohhh the smex via that simple fleeting touch!

I can see Stella and Hawkes together -- but as friends. I have the same sentiment on DnA... can't see them romantically together. Lol. Idk...

Speaking of shipping and fics, I have a new SMACked fic, as promised:

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR FIRST TIME
In the locker room, they began to change out of their work clothes. They had their backs to each other the whole time until Stella suddenly said out of the blue, “Mac, tell me about your first time.” She sat down on the bench wearing blue jeans and a tight shirt.

Oh my God, YAY-- Payless is gone. Good; they were never happy anyway. He barely smiles around her, but when he sees Stella, he's grinning. Good for him. :) He deserves someone like Stella, whose been there for him. Been there for him when Claire died, when he felt upset and lost. She was there!

Love the new fic.
I want Payton to come back and tell Mac to get his but in gear!
*jumps up and down* If you are all sharing Mac can I have Stella? :)

kissmesweet said:
Oh my God, YAY-- Payless is gone. Good; they were never happy anyway. He barely smiles around her, but when he sees Stella, he's grinning. Good for him. :) He deserves someone like Stella, whose been there for him. Been there for him when Claire died, when he felt upset and lost. She was there!

So she's gone... they've broken up. Oooh, what a juicy season this is.

Yeah, Stella's been there for Mac when he lost Claire. Now that he's not with Peyton anymore -- no matter what the circumstances of their break-up is, it would still hurt. I'm sure Stella will be there for Mac once more.

gems -- only if you promise not to lock her up in closets, thats my thing :D

Mo -- aww Mo no worries, Lynny's okays :D *snuggles you* .. Yeah, its shocking that I share Macky with someone other then Stella too, but I've got Tony and Gibbs to play with while Macky's away :devil:

I still can't believe they broke up, but I guess thats just me.

She'll be there for him, even if she doesn't know what happened. But who knows maybe he'll tell her.

Stella needs to make Mac sweat a little. If she jumps him the moment she finds out that it's over with Payless she'll come across as desperate & that'll be a turn off to Mac. He needs to know that she cannot wait around & also he needs to make the move when the time is right.
wow I actually agreed to that... hehe... or is it because I wanna see Macky jealous? *grins*

I don't believe that there are any Mac/Stella shippers that have abandoned their ship.
sadly I know at least four people who did... and I'm trying to get them back..pronto!

mel lol as much as i want to continue it i still have no idea what to do with it... lol I'm trying to finish ARM first before updating anything else..(hear that CW??!)

aw.. man looks like I have no chance in having macky... can I just have stella? gems are you willing to share?

Mo -- aww Mo no worries, Lynny's okays *snuggles you*
**Snuggles back!** Good I was worried! :D

Yeah I can't believe they broke up either, I mean I'm not exactly sad cuz I want my Smacked already! But at the same time, I gotta say...I feel a little bad for Peyton...not enough to want her back, no worries! But that's rough to realize the guy you've been with for a while (cuz they're supposed to have been together like a year or something) not only doesn't want you touching him in front of this other woman (who you know Peyton knows Mac really loves) but also that he called you by another woman's name...that's gotta sting. So I can't say I blame her for being done with him....no worries I still love Macky...can't help that! But that was a bit rough...but it makes way for my Smacked, so really it's all good! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back